Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI 'raided' Mar-a-Lago

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    And people change, and his record stands for all people to see. Not forgiving, acptulsa? You know what it says in the Good Book about those who are not forgiving?
    Of course.

The Bible says forgive. It doesn't say hand the keys to your car to the idiot that just wrecked it the moment you get it back out of the shop.

It says turn the other cheek, not hand the devil a whole other fender. There's a difference, dear.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-10-2022 at 09:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yes, you know why they're going after Trump so hard. As much lying as they've done, they can no longer just tell people lies and be believed. They have to lie with their actions to get people to believe, to say it's "clear", that their lies are true.

Did they come in the middle of the night with an MRAP and flash-bang grenades? Why not?

Just not so "clear" to me.
    It seems more to me that people just aren't believing their lies, so they have to up the ante and resort to more direct action.

The only people who really thought the Jan 6 hearings were going anywhere were people who stay glued to MSNBCNN. It's a big flop, so they need something more.

The thing is, they're going to make a martyr of Trump if they keep it up. @pcosmar posted the rally going on outside MAL right now.

You may not think this is much worth getting feathers ruffled over, but there are *a ton* of people who do. Including some folks like Massie and Rand who have rightfully called out the unprecedented nature of the FBI's actions at MAL. I doubt they'll be voting for Trump first-pick, if at all, but damn, at least they can call it for what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    The thing is, they're going to make a martyr of Trump if they keep it up.
    Yeah, see, you do get it. Nobody has more street cred than a martyr, even if they're still alive and still being paid to betray you. Yes, they're making a martyr, just as if they had an assembly line. Only thing is, a living martyr can still turn on you. Dead martyrs are more convenient that way.

Look, I'm happy they're taking the mask off the banana republic. I love the thought that people might actually do something about it. But "I'm a proven failure, but I got served a search warrant and now I'm really as pissed as I pretended to be before" still isn't my idea of job qualifications.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-10-2022 at 09:46 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    God bless her, she knows what and she knows why. She doesn't seem to have blind faith in Trump. In fact, she seems to understand perfectly well that trusting Trump to fix things without lots of help and lots of people holding his feet to the fire is highly unlikely to prevent catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    This is the kind of thing people say when they know something was to be found.

Or, he really could be targeted and victimised. But still, for a president to insinuate that the US government would plant
    evidence on him to set him up is a first. Even if he suspected they would do this, it should not be said publicly. The only
    reason to say it is in preparation for something bad. It is an historic insult.

I never liked the Wray appointment. I thought it said something about Trump or that he was coerced into it.
    Then, the Las Vegas shooting coverup made me sure. Wray is straight out of the Bush clan with likely
    Skull & Bones membership or at the very least very close ties to them. But Trump shouldn't have said this. Not yet.
    Something ain't right... what does he know was there ?

Trump accuses FBI of ‘planting’ evidence in Mar-a-Lago raid with sly statement

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-accuses...135052764.html
    If the reporting about these documents is true - that the FBI had been in communication with Trump regarding the documents' security, etc., and that the documents were handled from DC to MAL by GSA, then there are no surprises in them, and all the "right people" know basically what is in them. If there are surprises found, in my view that would be suspish, to say the least.

Disclaimer statement: I am not a Trump supporter, but even a blind, deaf moron can see how vigorously he's being targeted, harassed, and vilified well beyond any imaginable precedent.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    More like Trump is a well known liar, drama queen and instigator of political turmoil.
    The only politicians I would say with confidence are not those things are Thomas Massie and Rand Paul, so I'm not so sure this is a convincing statement.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I am not a Trump supporter, but even a blind, deaf moron can see how vigorously he's being targeted, harassed, and vilified well beyond any imaginable precedent.
    Absolutely. It's the same old game.

But they never ramped it up like this before. They're playing toward some kind of end game. And while it plays out, I know who I'm not going to count on.

Disclaimer statement: I am not a Trump supporter, but even a blind, deaf moron can see how vigorously he's being targeted, harassed, and vilified well beyond any imaginable precedent.
    Trump caused chaos beyond precedent. What did you expect to happen?

But they never ramped it up like this before. They're playing toward some kind of end game.
    Yes, no question.

The establishment has always vilified and attacked those who pose a threat to their order, but with Trump the trajectory has gone hyperbolic. There HAS to be reasons for this, and not included among those reasons is, "racism", "homophobia", "transphobia", "xenophobia", or even "reform", or "moderation". He has become viewed as some kind of existential threat to the establishment, for whatever reason - because I agree with you that he is basically a generic NY liberal with basically fairly moderate policy positions (compare/contrast his platform to Clintons in 1992/1996, for example)... In my analysis, I conclude that he does actually, somehow, constitute some kind of existential threat to their plans; and I believe that is because he is a political, if not social, outsider, who came into the presidency without the sanction of the establishment, and who played outside of the lines... how many presidents were elected in the last 100 years who weren't in politics to some degree or another before being elected? He hadn't been read into the playbook. He disregarded it. Even tho he relied on a lot of the same players - he made HORRIBLE decisions when it came to appointments, etc. - but he didn't just sit there and do what he was told, like every president since Kennedy.

I don't know man. I don't care, really... ultimately, it's all pushing back the ocean with a broom until the SHTF. I'm just growing gardens and building community, because I think that's the best use of my time right now.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Trump caused chaos beyond precedent. What did you expect to happen?
    No, he really didn't. Can you cite examples of what "chaos" he "caused"?

Attempts to drain the swamp stirred up the Swamp Critters.

and all the leftover Hillary Lost Butthurt.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

You're right. He really didn't. He was totally business as usual. They're twisting reality to the point where the man sets up a genuine giant take your poison and like it cult, and people call him a revolutionary fighting against what he authorized a bunch of executive branch agencies to create. Even though he refuses to denounce it even to this day.

He was Gerald Ford with an attitude. He effectively pardoned Hillary Clinton.

Yeah, they're poking and prodding and poking. They've declared war on us without the slightest provocation. They're poking and prodding. They're daring us to start a hot civil war. It couldn't be anything else.

Fight now or be their slaves. But we have to be able to point to the evidence and the election to say we're on the side of the Constitution, the law of the land. We'd be wise to make sure the first shot is fired keeping a vote count honest.

In any case, if they have their way and I have to drag my old ass out and fight, I'm going to be looking to die to elect someone as reliable and wise as Rand Paul.

Attempts to drain the swamp stirred up the Swamp Critters.

and all the leftover Hillary Lost Butthurt.
    I'm so sick of that soap opera. Who shot J.R? Tell me Trump isn't playing J.R. Ewing.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-10-2022 at 11:51 AM.

I'm so sick of that soap opera.
    It is not about Trump,, it is about Hillary Losing.
    That is the Base TDS.

and the left has gone M.A.D. destroy everything.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 08-10-2022 at 11:41 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

It is not about Trump,, it is about Hillary Losing.
    That is the Base TDS.

and the left has gone M.A.D. destroy everything.
    At last. Someone talking sense in this thread.

If the reporting about these documents is true - that the FBI had been in communication with Trump regarding the documents' security, etc., and that the documents were handled from DC to MAL by GSA, then there are no surprises in them, and all the "right people" know basically what is in them. If there are surprises found, in my view that would be suspish, to say the least.

I still don't get why Trump would talk like the FBI would plant something. Before the fact. I think he's worried.
    This raid was not exclusive to the boxes. They went through the whole joint digging.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Tulsi Gabbard: FBI Raid Against Trump a ‘Blatant Abuse of Power’

Infowars
    August 10th 2022

The Biden administration is using the FBI "to target their political opponents or frankly anyone who dares to dissent or challenge or disagree or even question what this administration is doing," says former congresswoman.

The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

I still don't get why Trump would talk like the FBI would plant something. Before the fact.
    Because the FBI would absolutely plant something, given the orders.

Seems like reason enough to me.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I still don't get why Trump would talk like the FBI would plant something. Before the fact. I think he's worried.
    This raid was not exclusive to the boxes. They went through the whole joint digging.
    It's THEATER. Everyone had their hands on those documents. The FBI was advising him as to how to secure them. GSA took them to MAL. They were available to the entire WH staff for 4 years.

They've done it before. They staged the Russia hoax, they contrived the Ukraine Phone Call... at some point, you have to ask yourself why is this so important to them.

That seems reason enough to disband them.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The FBI has a LONG, SORDID history of planting or manufacturing evidence. For some strange reason nothing substantive ever seems to get done about it.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

You're right. He really didn't. He was totally business as usual. They're twisting reality to the point where the man sets up a genuine giant take your poison and like it cult, and people call him a revolutionary fighting against what he authorized a bunch of executive branch agencies to create. Even though he refuses to denounce it even to this day.

He was Gerald Ford with an attitude. He effectively pardoned Hillary Clinton.

Yeah, they're poking and prodding and poking. They've declared war on us without the slightest provocation. They're poking and prodding. They're daring us to start a hot civil war. It couldn't be anything else.
    All of this. ALL OF IT.

I look at Trump as a bit of a Trojan horse... mindless, pointless, but pushing through the gates nonetheless. Michael Malice says that Trump isn't the river, he's the dam... and he's 100% right about that.

Michael Malice says that Trump isn't the river, he's the dam... and he's 100% right about that.
    Yes he is. Trump's the damned dam. He's a great big orange pacifier.

They don't trust us to get off our asses and start fighting. But they aren't doing very much shooting yet. They obviously think if we went off on them anytime soon, they'd win. But they seem to want to make it look legit, even though everything else they do is completely clownish.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-10-2022 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    The FBI has a LONG, SORDID history of planting or manufacturing evidence. For some strange reason nothing substantive ever seems to get done about it.
    And we can point this out without being "pro-Trump". It's okay to say, "hey - that guy is a dick, but what they're doing - and what they've been doing for DECADES - is WRONG and destructive, and needs to be stopped."

Yes he is. Trump's the damned dam. He's a great big orange pacifier.
    That's not where Malice goes with this concept...

And we can point this out without being "pro-Trump". It's okay to say, "hey - that guy is a dick, but what they're doing - and what they've been doing for DECADES - is WRONG and destructive, and needs to be stopped."

Oh, absolutely. Trump has been nothing but bad for the cause of liberty (overall, his few good deeds notwithstanding). But the man still has rights just like any one of us.

As far as “weaponizing” the FBI goes, while they do seem to be getting more flagrant and “in your face’ about it, the FBI has ALWAYS been used as a political weapon and it serves nobody who is in power’s interests to do anything substantive about that. So, most likely, nothing substantive will be done.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's not where Malice goes with this concept...
    I see. Trump the Trigger.

Yeah, man. The government is so used to doing things for us that the government will lose our civil war for us, so we can all settle down to our nice slavery and eat our bugs.

I see. Trump the Trigger.

Yeah, man. The government is so used to doing things for us that the government will lose our civil war for us, so we can all settle down to our nice slavery and eat our bugs.
    Malice is white-pilled. He believes liberty wins in the end.

But what he means when he says that Trump is the dam and not the river, is that Trump is only slowing down the inevitable... at least according to my interpretation. There is a rage building in this country, and the more they push back, the more wild the rapids get.

I think Malice sees a surge of anti-establishmentarianism coming behind Trump. And I pray he is right about that.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Oh, absolutely. Trump has been nothing but bad for the cause of liberty (overall, his few good deeds notwithstanding). But the man still has rights just like any one of us.

As far as “weaponizing” the FBI goes, while they do seem to be getting more flagrant and “in your face’ about it, the FBI has ALWAYS been used as a political weapon and it serves nobody who is in power’s interests to do anything substantive about that. So, most likely, nothing substantive will be done.
    While likely nothing will come of it, the best result of this whole sordid business has been seeing republicans and their mouth-pieces calling for the defunding/destruction of the FBI. It's not going to happen, and if it ever came to an actual vote (which it won't), every one of them with the exception of Massie and probably Rand, would vote "present", at best, the rhetoric is good, and it NEEDS TO BE SIEZED UPON by us. The FBI, and the IRS, and DOE and ATF, etc., need to be taken down, whole cloth, and as soon as possible.

I think Malice sees a surge of anti-establishmentarianism coming behind Trump. And I pray he is right about that.
    There is. No question. It's being manufactured. They're so desperate to make the civil war (they can hardly avoid if they want us enslaved) all about Republicans and Democrats that they raided the home of a former president.

Trump is a manufactured martyr. We wind up fighting each other to decide if we have fascism or communism. The media is even promoting those very names for the two sides they created. And guess which side Klaus Schwab is on? Both, of course. If Trump wins they'll just name it Trumpcine, just as Trump Himself once suggested.

I'm not fighting for either one. I'll fight the one that threatens to outlive me. What did they say in the pool halls back in the day? I'll take on (what's left of) the winner.

Sounds like a senseless depopulation operation to me. I don't deserve the fate that's going to befall the "but fascism's so much better than communism" crowd.

Sounds like the Spanish Civil War is their script. Did anyone but Franco win that war? Was anyone else likely to?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-10-2022 at 12:34 PM.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast