Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Invasion USA

Related...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    New Squatters Coming: Invaders Quartered In Our Houses!

What kind of country allows itself to be invaded? A vast majority of what the federal government does, it should not be doing. It’s almost all unconstitutional. But they ignore the constitution and do it anyway. The federal government does have a job that it actually does have to do - protect the border - and it fails miserably at it. Our entire nation suffers as a result. Invaders are now squatters in our houses? That’s the severity of the failure that we’re now experiencing.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What kind of country allows itself to be invaded
    A people that allow an alien ideology to so thoroughly brainwash and gaslight themselves, that when the invading army crashes through the bulwarks, they are so full of self loathing, self hatred and doubt of their own rectitude, that they are unable to, intellectually or physically, lift a finger in defense of their homes and communities and nations.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    So, I was thinking about how anti 2nd people have sued gun manufacturers over shootings they had nothing to do with. Wouldn't it be a good idea for those who have experienced crimes by illegals, or their family members when the victim has been murdered (there a lot of them), to sue the NGOs who facilitated the entry of said migrant?
    Worth a try. You can't squeeze blood from a turnip, but you can probably get a lot from bloated leeches and parasites like those NGOs...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

//
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-25-2024 at 10:52 AM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...39123329642638

https://twitter.com/i/status/1772205668256104821

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/9mm_smg/status/1772696692267094514

https://twitter.com/Rep_Clyde/status...38512851255693

https://twitter.com/Rep_Clyde/status...38512851255693
    And they wonder why white men are not joining the military anymore.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...51694915461483

Biden Considering Granting Amnesty, Handing Out Green Cards To Illegal Immigrants: REPORT

President Joe Biden is currently considering granting amnesty to illegal migrants in a bid to act on the worsening immigration crisis, according to Politico.

Biden and his administration are weighing several ideas to take a tougher stance on the southern border crisis and illegal immigration amid criticisms he has thus far failed to act on either. The administration could start dolling out green cards to illegal immigrants who have long stayed inside the United States, thereby giving them amnesty to stay in the country, three people familiar with the planning told Politico.
    More: https://dailycaller.com/2024/03/26/b...al-immigrants/

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I am shocked! Shocked to find out that an entire college basketball team consists of illegal immigrants!

https://twitter.com/USBPChiefELC/sta...24071878074720

Chump Americunts go to jail for being anywhere near the capitol on 6 Jan.

Spanish surname judge releases invading rioters.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...55135596789822

https://twitter.com/i/status/1774544419405898035

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...11208999137713

//
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-31-2024 at 10:30 PM.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1774545432489734182

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...76004543103167

LOL, the fix is in for the fall.

This ain't 5000 votes in a swing state.

The republic will not be restored at the ballot box.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...29804356178419

@donnay

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...02479302238368

https://twitter.com/_BlakeHabyan/sta...11267689972207

The Florida Gateway: Data Shows Most Migrant Flights Landing in Gov. DeSantis’s Sunshine State
    Smaller but significant numbers are landing in Texas, New York, and California
    By Todd Bensman on April 1, 2024

President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) refuses to publicly identify the dozens of U.S. international airports for which it has approved direct flights from abroad for certain inadmissible aliens. At least 386,000 migrants through February have been allowed to fly to interior U.S. airports as part of a legally dubious admissions program the administration launched in October 2022. The rationale for the program is to “reduce the number of individuals crossing unlawfully” over the southern border — by flying them over it directly into the interior and then releasing them on parole.
    This early evidence suggests that a great many of these inadmissible alien passengers, probably a majority, initially land at international airports in Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis’s Florida. In fact, Florida turns out to be the top landing and U.S. customs processing zone for this direct-flights parole-and-release program, tallying at nearly 326,000 of the initial arrivals from inception through February.

Lesser numbers also are landing in the regions of Houston, New York, both northern and southern California, and the Washington, D.C., area, the data analysis reveals. But the data for Florida shows it to be heaviest for initial landings and migrant releases.

Public knowledge of where these flights deliver migrants should matter to local, state, and national leaders in cities struggling with migrant influxes, who could use the information to financially plan for their care, or petition the federal government to stop the flights. The information may also hold implications for litigation by Texas, Florida, and other states that have sued to stop the parole programs on grounds that the administration's illegal abuse of the narrow statutory parole authority has directly harmed them.

Whether those hundreds of thousands stay in those areas or fly on after their initial landing and release is not shown in this data. Many of the landing Cubans, Venezuelans, and Haitians will obviously choose to stay in Florida, where expatriate communities are already large. But some percentage of the newly “legalized” aspiring border crossers who land there and in Texas, New York, and California likely transfer to domestic flights to their final destinations across the nation.

DHS would have that information. But this data analysis provides at least some contours of how the secretive program — sometimes referred to in government documents as the "CHNV program" or the “Advanced Travel Authorization” program — has been working.

Begun in October 2022 for Venezuelans and expanded in January 2023 to Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans, and Colombians, the program approves flight travel authorizations for aspiring illegal border-crossers still in other countries to instead arrange commercial airline passage for themselves over the southern border and then receive temporary but easily renewable “humanitarian parole” from CBP officers at the airport. One incentive to dissuade beneficiaries from illegal border crossings is that the parole program comes with eligibility for renewable work permits.

Also during 2023, the direct-flights parole program declared that Guatemalans, El Salvadorans, Hondurans, and Ecuadorians also would be eligible, for a total of nine nationalities.
    More: https://cis.org/Bensman/Florida-Gate...Sunshine-State

The Florida Gateway: Data Shows Most Migrant Flights Landing in Gov. DeSantis’s Sunshine State
    Smaller but significant numbers are landing in Texas, New York, and California
    By Todd Bensman on April 1, 2024
    Cubans, Venezuelans, and Haitians
    At least the new Amerikans will be already conditioned into communism, Marxism and the Democrat plantation.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1775347641905193047

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...94398691430737

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast