Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dems To Make IRS Larger Than Pentagon, State Department, FBI, and Border Patrol COMBINED

Dems To Make IRS Larger Than Pentagon, State Department, FBI, and Border Patrol COMBINED

Dems To Make IRS Larger Than Pentagon, State Department, FBI, and Border Patrol COMBINED

"Those IRS agents are designed to come after you, they're not designed to come after the billionaires and the big corporations," says Sen. Ted Cruz.

Infowars
    August 7th 2022

The Democrats are fixing to fill the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) – one of the most reviled government agencies – with more bureaucrats than the Pentagon, FBI, State Department, and Border Patrol combined.

If the so-called Inflation Reduction Act passes, the IRS would receive $80 billion, a 600% increase from 2021, where they received $12.6 billion.

It would also add an additional 87,000 employees — more than doubling the current IRS workforce.

“Those IRS agents are designed to come after you, they’re not designed to come after the billionaires and the big corporations. They’re designed to come after small businesses and working families across this country,” Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) warned on Sunday.

“The Democrats are making the IRS bigger than the Pentagon, plus the Department of State, plus the FBI, plus the Border Patrol combined. This is a massive power grab.”

The Pentagon employees about 27,000 people, the State Department employs over 77,000. The FBI has 35,000 employees, while the Border Patrol has just under 20,000 agents.

“I introduced an amendment to say, ‘don’t create 87,000 new IRS agents’ — every Democrat voted ‘no,'” Cruz said. “They are bound and determined to try to ram this bill through.”

According to several budget analyses, Cruz’s remarks appear to be accurate.

From the Washington Free Beacon:

The additional IRS funding is integral to the Democrats’ reconciliation package. A Congressional Budget Office analysis found the hiring of new IRS agents would result in more than $200 billion in additional revenue for the federal government over the next decade. More than half of that funding is specifically earmarked for “enforcement,” meaning tax audits and other responsibilities such as “digital asset monitoring.”

Additionally, the bulk of the new revenue from IRS audits would come from the middle class, not the wealthy upper class, as the Democrats have claimed.

“The majority of new revenue from IRS audits and scrutiny will come from those making less than $200,000 a year, according to a study from the nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation,” The Beacon reported. “The committee found that just 4 to 9 percent of money raised will come from those making more than $500,000, contrary to Democrats’ claims that new IRS agents are necessary to target millionaires and billionaires who hide income.”

But according to Democrat Sen. Ben Cardin (Md.), you have nothing to fear — if you have nothing to hide.

“If there’s no reason to be fearful, and if you paid your taxes and if you complied with our laws, you should want to make sure everyone else does that,” Cardin said on Fox News Sunday.

If that wasn’t enough, the “Inflation Reduction Act” will actually exacerbate the soaring inflation America is currency suffering by adding hundreds of billions of dollars in new spending on energy, healthcare, and climate change initiatives, according to the Committee for a Responsible Budget.

It’s almost as if the Democrats want to see how badly they can lose in the upcoming midterm elections.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing to fear except the expense and agony of being audited and trying to prove yourself innocent.

Democrat capture. Another agency to do political dirty work for the Democrats.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post
    It’s almost as if the Democrats want to see how badly they can lose in the upcoming midterm elections.
    They are rats, looting and pillaging as much as they possibly can before they flee the ship that they have sunk.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Great. We can expect the IRS to become even more powerful and corrupt.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If You Paid Your Taxes, ‘You Should Want’ to Have 87,000 More IRS Agents

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022...re-irs-agents/

PAM KEY 7 Aug 2022

Senator Ben Cardin (D-MD) said on this week’s “Fox News Sunday” broadcast that people who pay their taxes should not worry about the Democrats’ bill that ramps up enforcement at the IRS.

Partial transcript as follows:

HOST MIKE EMANUEL: The bill also includes $80 billion to ramp up enforcement at the IRS. Here is Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

SEN. MITCH MCCONNELL (R-KY): American families don’t want tens of thousands more IRS agents. What they like are more border patrol and ICE agents.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

EMANUEL: I know you’re working hard at improving this very unpopular agency, but, Senator, rich people have accountants and high-powered attorneys.

Do you worry that ramped up enforcement will only end up hurting middle and working-class Americans?

CARDIN: You’re right. I have worked with Republicans and Democrats to try to modernize the IRS.

Most Americans pay their taxes. Most Americans have their taxes taken out from their payroll and there’s never a question of their paying their fair share of taxes.

But for those that have complicated incomes, those who have high incomes, they’re the ones that are escaping. It’s been estimated that we have a $1 trillion leakage in tax collections every year. I think most Americans want a level playing field. They want to pay their taxes but they want everyone else paying their taxes. So I think this is a fair situation. The IRS desperately needs help and this bill gives them the help they need.

EMANUEL: Let me follow up there. Can you understand how 87,000 new IRS agents would scare the heck out of millions of Americans?

CARDIN: Well, millions of Americans aren’t going to be impacted by that other than getting better service from the IRS, having their telephone answered, getting the questions they need in order to comply with our tax laws. The auditing is going to be focused on those with high income, the large corporations, etc. So, there’s no reason to be fearful. And if you paid your taxes and if you comply with our laws, you should want to make sure everyone else does that.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Most Americans pay their taxes. Most Americans have their taxes taken out from their payroll and there’s never a question of their paying their fair share of taxes.
    Translation: the only way you can possibly comply is to have us steal your money before you even see it, and trust us to figure out the amount you grossly overpaid and allowed us to keep, without interest, for the whole year.

So shut the $#@! up, prole.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

87,000 aimless college grads with bones to pick?

Guess the "Ok boomer" nonsense makes more sense now.

Also, this is the "Build Back Better," inflation reduction is the alternate name, which they are telling the Tvidiots.
    Last edited by RonWrightor; 08-07-2022 at 08:58 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He has erected a multitude of new offices, and sent hither swarms of officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.

Democrats Just Hired 87,000 More IRS Employees to Harass, Attack Americans — Here’s a List of the Conservative Groups the Obama IRS Targeted in 2012
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...targeted-2012/

The Gateway Pundit
    August 8, 2022
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    CARDIN: Well, millions of Americans aren’t going to be impacted by that other than getting better service from the IRS, having their telephone answered, getting the questions they need in order to comply with our tax laws. The auditing is going to be focused on those with high income, the large corporations, etc. So, there’s no reason to be fearful. And if you paid your taxes and if you comply with our laws, you should want to make sure everyone else does that.
    Experience tells us that when a politician says, "there's no reason to be fearful", there is indeed a reason to be fearful.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Gaetz on Tucker: Biden is Weaponizing the IRS Against Americans

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    He has erected a multitude of new offices, and sent hither swarms of officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.

Back then, “our people” didn’t just bend over and beg for more. Just sayin’.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1556713762488348672

https://twitter.com/RepTroyNehls/sta...23594343890950

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, if this doesn't send up a big red dic... erm... I mean *flag* for even dopey leftists, then truly have we no slip of hope remaining.

80K is an un-small army. To be more precise, it is about 2 corps, or four Divisions, on average. There is but one purpose for convening so large an armed body on US soil that is not one of the four branches of the formal armed-forces: tyranny pursuant to subjugation. Try as you might, this can be spun no other way.

This is no laughing matter, folks. Those mofos are setting up for something very serious. The best-case scenario is a psywar campaign designed to cow us into submission through the not-very-subtle innuendo of direct armed threats to everyone, compliant or otherwise. A worse case will see them being used against whomever they deem worthy of their wrath. 80K armed and willing acolytes of the Tyrant could EASILY destroy a million lives per year through terror, false charges, false convictions, false imprisonment, and outright murder of those with the temerity to stand on their God-given rights. And mark me here as I predict that if they are allowed to get away with establishing and maintaining this armed-force, their tactics will become progressively more brutal to the point where all pretense of Law and restraint pursuant thereto will be left in the dirt. I predict a time when these jokers will adopt the approach of the dreaded Kill-And-Go in Nigeria, who would sweep into a village that would be giving, say, Shell Oil a hard time, and murder everyone therein. They'd land in helicopters, kill everyone including all the children, then get back in the birds and disappear. Hence the name Kill And Go. If you think it cannot/will not happen here, then I must respectfully deem you an idiot, whether organic or simply as a matter of will.

Theye are on a BIG roll now. I suspect the Trump thing may have tossed a wrench in Theire works, and so the agenda is scheduled up before enough Americans gain the least shred of self-respect, which would spell the end of Themme... in America, anyway. It is clear Theye have tossed caution to the wind and have decided to go balls-deep with the remainder of the campaign.

We should be stopping this dead in its tracks, yet we do nothing. Therefore, do not be surprised if and when agents show up in your neighborhood to take heads, because this would be as much a psywar campaign, as anything else. Sow terror and dread; shock and awe. I am thinking that the time of caution for Themme is now past, again the Trump having constituted a fly in Theire ointment. So now Theire choice is clear: go for the jugular. From Their standpoint, they are correct in so doing because now that some Americans are beginning to awaken to the truth, every day increases the threat to Theire positions as king despots. We are at, or VERY close to, an inflection point, and THAT is the time to strike boldly at the Freedom's carotids. As the old saying goes, fate favors the bold... mainly because the Meaner is a useless sack of protoplasm who, when challenged directly, suddenly, and with apparently great force of will, can be utterly psyched out in a matter of minutes, of not seconds, prompting him to lay down and open his legs wide.

I may be wrong, and hope I am, but will say at this juncture to expect wild things over the coming year or so. I think Theye may be fixing to make the coup de grace, may I prove the village idiot on this point.

We can't even get it up to take the first steps toward so much as challenging this ever-so-direct threat to our very lives, not to mention our freedoms. We are suicidally corrupted with lassitude and other failings. We should be preparing to send them home in body bags, but I suspect we will just lay down for this the way we have with virtually every other tyranny that's been heaved into our laps over the past 40 and more years. It gets worse by the day, yet idly we sit, watching, marveling, and mooing.

And finally, I reiterate unto your nausea the absolute need to take their entire families with them. Such devastation of genetic lines is the threat that every man must consider when entertaining the option of public service. The would-be candidate verily needs to become immediately cognizant of the fact that not only will he be put to the sword for his violations of the public trust, but so will his children, and his spouse. He must be lead to question whether he really wants to embark upon that path, given the quality of his character. The risks of unamended violation of one's oath should be terrifying and should include the extinction of his genetic line. Terror and dread should be the constant companion and reminder to all "government" agents, whether elected, appointed, hired, or contracted. These threats are all that such people understand and respect.

Mors Tyrannis.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

But according to Democrat Sen. Ben Cardin (Md.), you have nothing to fear — if you have nothing to hide.

“If there’s no reason to be fearful, and if you paid your taxes and if you complied with our laws, you should want to make sure everyone else does that,” Cardin said on Fox News Sunday.
    Yeah, that's right!

I mean, think about it.

What are the chances ... ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KohtsEmWY2w
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-08-2022 at 03:41 PM.

https://twitter.com/RonPaul/status/1556777276204875782

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1557047062243561472

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/sta...78630462660609

Interesting how some of the same names keep coming up...

Pilger is also involved in the Hunter Biden cover-up.

Quote Originally Posted by LatinsforPaul View Post

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    9.5.3.2.1 (08-18-2020)

LEGAL SOURCE INCOME PROGRAM

• The prosecution of legal source income program investigations is essential to promoting voluntary compliance with the tax laws. Criminal Investigation’s primary resource commitment is to develop and investigate legal source income investigations. Legal source income investigations involve legal industries and legal occupations, and more specifically, legally earned income. The primary motive or purpose of the illegal activity is the violation of tax statutes. Criminal Investigation is solely responsible for investigating these violations. The legal source income program includes those investigations that threaten the tax system, such as the QRP, unscrupulous RPP and frivolous filers/non-filers investigations. Excise tax and employment tax investigations are also important components of the legal source income program. The legal source income program addresses tax investigations involving:

• Legal occupations and industries

• Title 26 violations
      • Title 18 USC §286, 18 USC §287, and 18 USC §371 (Klein conspiracy) violations

• Within the legal source income program are the following initiatives, which are all part of the overall IRS Strategic and Program Plan or an ongoing commitment by the IRS:

• Income Tax — investigations relating to income from businesses, investments, or other legal activities and industries
      • Employment Tax — investigations relating to unreported, underreported, unpaid, or underpaid employment tax obligations
      • Excise Tax – investigations involving violations of the excise tax laws
      • Abusive Tax Schemes – investigations involving abusive and/or fraudulent schemes to evade taxes which encompass violations of Title 26 and related statutes where multiple flow-through entities are used as an integral part of the schemes. Such schemes are characterized by the use of trusts, LLCs, LLPs, IBCs, foreign financial accounts, offshore credit/debit cards, and other similar instruments

• Gaming — investigations relating to the income generated from the legal gaming industry

• QRP — investigations involving fraudulent tax refund schemes
      • RPP — investigations involving preparers of false and/or fraudulent tax returns
      • Frivolous Filer/Non-filers — investigations involving the most egregious non-filers

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Check out this one:

https://twitter.com/FreedomWorks/sta...43219318870016

GOP Rep. Cammack: Dems Are Lying about IRS Audits, They Rejected Amendment to Prevent Increased Audits on Non-Wealthy
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022...n-non-wealthy/

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Ooops! Someone accidentally said the quiet part out loud.

But move along, now. There's nothing to see here anymore:

https://twitter.com/BlazeBrandMan/st...69259428990978

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast