Thread: Kari Lake Speech at CPAC 2022

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kari Lake Speech at CPAC 2022

“We Drove A Stake THROUGH THE HEART Of The McCain Machine.” – Kari Lake Speaks At CPAC In Dallas After Historic Primary WIN

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Aside from schmoozing all over Trump, I'm glad to see the McCain legacy is eroding in Arizona.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Aside from schmoozing all over Trump, I'm glad to see the McCain legacy is eroding in Arizona.
    Yeah, generally good story and speech. The Trump praise goes overboard, but probably expected as Trump backed her.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yeah, generally good story and speech. The Trump praise goes overboard, but probably expected as Trump backed her.

I have attended CPAC's through the years. One thing is certain: If you are not "part of the club", you will not be mentioned, and you will not be on the ballot.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

That was a good speech.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    “We Drove A Stake THROUGH THE HEART Of The McCain Machine.” – Kari Lake Speaks At CPAC In Dallas
    Um. How’s about not getting so cocky. You won a primary. That machine will come roaring back to life if you don’t win the real election.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Um. How’s about not getting so cocky. You won a primary. That machine will come roaring back to life if you don’t win the real election.
    The left will keep it on life support as they are trying to do with favorable articles on Liz Cheney. About how she is such a principled republican, one of the few who will work across the aisle, blah blah blah.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I sure hope they've fixed the election fraud machine in Arizona, or finish the job before November.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I have live in AZ for decades and I have to disagree with you. Voters here are done with McCain and his ilk.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I have live in AZ for decades and I have to disagree with you. Voters here are done with McCain and his ilk.
    Voters may be done with McCain and his lik the but the neocons are not done with him yet.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Voters may be done with McCain and his lik the but the neocons are not done with him yet.
    As long as they back to the Democrat party, that is fine with me. I don't expect neocons to stop existing, I just want Republican voters to stop voting for them.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

"Trump" --> Thunderous applause

"God" --> crickets
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

https://twitter.com/politicsrea/stat...16507597180930
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Kari Lake Delivers Both Barrels At CPAC

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

No lefty slant with that "reporter", eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    After listening to the Senile Child Molester and the Bubble Headed Bimbo for two years, an articulate and quick witted speaker like Kari Lake is a breath of fresh air.

Great ad by Kari Lake:

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

She is a good speaker, just like Obama. Reagan got her involved and she likes Trump. So she backs those who are for increased spending and debt and she backs those who keep us involved in undeclared, un Constitutional wars. Just like Obama.