Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Wants Revenge — That’s Why He’s the Man for 2024

Trump Wants Revenge — That’s Why He’s the Man for 2024

Trump Wants Revenge — That’s Why He’s the Man for 2024

The New American
    August 6, 2022

Wanting payback and doing the right thing don’t have to be mutually exclusive.

There’s plenty of debate about who the best GOP candidate for 2024 would be and whether Donald Trump should make another bid for the presidency.

But there’s one argument that has not been heavily touched on that would make Trump ideal, should he manage to get back into the White House. It’s the simple fact that he has an ax to grind with the political establishment that betrayed him during his first term — and is willing to go further than other Republicans to break down the corruption in D.C.

If many of President Trump’s supporters believe he didn’t go far enough during his first term, that critique would likely be assuaged in a second term. If the bad personnel choices and attempts to work as a gentleman with swamp creatures was good for anything, it at least served to teach President Trump (and Americans) two things:

First, it revealed who the true patriots in government are (they’re few and far between) and who the traitors are. Second, it taught us that attempting to get along and play nicely with the establishment doesn’t work — the only way forward is to treat them as ruthlessly as they treat honest constitutionalists.

These lessons, of course, were learned the hard way. President Trump was willing to cooperate with the establishment with key Cabinet picks like John Kelly, John Bolton, and Bill Barr. But the constant opposition from his own Cabinet against the platform he ran on was a rude awakening to the 45th president.

Even more of an awakening was the shock that came when many of those in power — ostensibly Trump’s allies — failed to do anything in light of strong evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 election. Former Vice President Mike Pence is one of the biggest names who comes to mind, and since 2020 Trump has soured on the man whose name was once beside his own on the presidential ticket.

Of course, by the time of the 2020 controversy, Trump was already learning of the necessity of filling the executive branch not with establishment-friendly picks, but with individuals loyal to his platform and (more importantly) to the Constitution and the country.

Per an Axios report, Trump’s closest advisors already have a plan to gut the bureaucracy by assigning executive branch employees who influence policy to a classification titled “Schedule F,” which would take away legal protections from thousands of government employees and allow for their firing.

The Axios article relates:

After Trump’s Senate acquittal, he gave [former aide John] McEntee an astonishing promotion to run the White House Office of Presidential Personnel. McEntee had no experience running any kind of personnel operation, much less such a significant post in the U.S. government. But Trump did not care.

He gave McEntee his blessing to start ridding the federal government of his enemies and replacing them with Trump people. McEntee was to ignore the “RINOs” who would try to dissuade him. He was to press ahead with urgency and ruthlessness.

… McEntee had the authority to overrule Trump’s own Cabinet secretaries. He was able to hire and fire in many cases without their sign-off — and in at least one instance, without even the Cabinet secretary’s prior knowledge.

In their place, McEntee and his colleagues in the personnel office recruited die-hard Trump supporters from outside Washington to serve in important government positions. Some had barely graduated from college and had few, if any, of the credentials usually expected for such positions.

Should Trump return to the White House for another term, there’s no doubt that this time he will fully clean house and fill the government with officials who have proven themselves to be loyal to the America First movement.

Most Republican administrations have been virtually indistinguishable from those of Democrats, as the Republican presidents who presided over them were either swamp creatures themselves or, like Reagan, had good intentions but thought they could be successful working alongside the establishment

While President Trump made that same calculation once, reports from those in his inner circle suggest he won’t make the same mistake again. In his second stint in the presidency, not only will he appoint people he can truly trust to carry out the America First agenda — but he will not hold back from being as aggressive as he needs to be (regardless of the hysterical cries from the media) to save the Republic.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Should Trump return to the White House for another term, there’s no doubt that this time he will fully clean house and fill the government with officials who have proven themselves to be loyal to the America First movement.
    This time, definitely
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Trump will never be president again. He's also not going to waste his time going up against some new opponent that doesn't even make sense from a narrative perspective if Biden and Harris announce they will not seek reelection.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Trump will never be president again. He's also not going to waste his time going up against some new opponent that doesn't even make sense from a narrative perspective if Biden and Harris announce they will not seek reelection.
    He has the entire Deep State as an opponent and he's going to get revenge.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

Trump easily wins Texas CPAC 2024 GOP presidential nomination straw poll; DeSantis second
    Trump captured 69.1% of ballots cast, DeSantis received 23.7% in the anonymous CPAC straw poll
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...esantis-second
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

"We shouldn't judge Trump by how he governed when he was in office. We should support him because next time he will be different."

I have a different view. Every moderately good Trump did in his first term was done to satisfy conservatives at the expense of his own personal policy views. As a lame duck he will no longer have any incentive to pander to conservatives.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    "We shouldn't judge Trump by how he governed when he was in office. We should support him because next time he will be different."

I have a different view. Every moderately good Trump did in his first term was done to satisfy conservatives at the expense of his own personal policy views. As a lame duck he will no longer have any incentive to pander to conservatives.
    LOL
    Almost everything bad he did was to get cooperation from RINOs in Congress and he has plenty of incentive to govern better than last time, he wants to save America and he'd like to set up his kids for political careers.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Only way Trump will ever be president again is if one of the following three scenarios happens:

1. Trump becomes House Speaker after the midterms if the GOP retakes the House and Senate and leads the impeachment of Biden and Harris (Won't happen because McConnell and McCarthy would never allow it.)

2. Trump has some super secret evidence that he hasn't shown the public yet that proves definitely that he won the 2020 election.

3. Trump has some super secret evidence that he hasn't shown the public yet that proves definitively that the Democrats were behind January 6th and that Trump did not do an insurrection.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-07-2022 at 08:46 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is what the New American is reduced to now. Vote for Don Corleone and help the Trumpini Family exact their terrible revenge.

This is like The Sopranos. It has nothing to do with actual governance. It's just something designed to make you feel so manly that you forget you're watching a soap opera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    This is what the New American is reduced to now. Vote for Don Corleone and help the Trumpini Family exact their terrible revenge.

This is like The Sopranos. It has nothing to do with actual governance. It's just something designed to make you feel so manly that you forget you're watching a soap opera.
    Tony Soprano had more integrity than most democratic/liberal operatives.

Me me me me me.

No more.

America can & will do better

He has the entire Deep State in his pocket since he had 4 years to put his mob like friends in key positions. By you giving him your support you have a share in that evil.

See acptulsa's post I quoted above. That would appear to be a good description of the people you voted for.
    Last edited by kahless; 08-07-2022 at 04:16 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

It doesn't have to be Trump and or New York. Many smaller businesses want to do work for large companies. I would think if a large entity is a customer of a smaller entity, the smaller entity brags about doing work for the large company and is probably worth more because they do work for big companies. The downside to doing work for large companies is they treat the smaller companies terribly. Every small entity wants to do work for them so the competition is tough. The small business reduces their prices and accepts extremely slow payment terms that they would not accept from other customers. Any small entity that does business with a big entity should do so with eyes wide open knowing the risks associated with having them as a customer. Big entities always want things for less money and have legal teams and the ability to demand more. If they don't pay you, sue them. It probably costs more than it is worth or they let you spend lots of money on the suit and settle at the last minute and guess what, you just lost your biggest customer and there is a huge line of replacement vendors to take your place. That is the way of business. The way big entities treat small entities is not limited to contractors and subcontractors it is also the same with suppliers. Every supplier wants to sell their product to the big company. One day the supplier cuts off the big entity and the big entity doesn't pay. In the end they settle for a fraction of what is owed. Then a little while later the supplier is once again selling to the big entity even after being screwed. There is a choice to not do business with these entities.
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 08-07-2022 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I have a different view. Every moderately good Trump did in his first term was done to satisfy conservatives at the expense of his own personal policy views.
    See, that's your TDS showing. The fact is that Trump doesn't have any policy views.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    He has the entire Deep State in his pocket since he had 4 years to put his mob like friends in key positions. By you giving him your support you have a share in that evil.

See acptulsa's post I quoted above. That would appear to be a good description of the people you voted for.
    LOL
    The deeds of your father ye will do.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Me me me me me.

No more.

America can & will do better
    No, I truly am sorry to say America has no better options at this time.
    And we need him to exact revenge for himself for it will avenge us on our shared enemies as well.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump: the guy who called his supporters out, failed to lead them, and then abandoned them in prison (? Is that the guy you're talking about? I'd say Trump is best remembered by the people he chose to pardon.

Without the media playing along and casting him as the heel? Nah. Trump could've seriously run again had he shown those people some loyalty, but he didn't. Because, well, Trump.

The only active politicians that could be discussed seriously for national appeal are Rand Paul and Thomas Massie.

One last thing about Trump:

Last edited by RonWrightor; 08-08-2022 at 12:02 AM.

No, I truly am sorry to say America has no better options at this time.
    Of course there are better choices than this tool, this proven loser. Probably about a hundred million better choices.

What you're saying is, they won't let us have anything better. If we settle for what they let us have again, the nation is lost.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I think The New American nailed it.

There is no governance in D.C. there is only looting.

We are dealing with a machine that has been building itself since before all of us were born. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever.

There are no allies inside of the machine, only pretenders.

The only chance is for people from the outside to breakthrough and dismantle it. The odds are very low, but there is a chance and it is worth fighting for.

As to those out there that claim Trump is a part of the machine, I disagree. The 2020 election fraud was the machine protecting itself and ridding itself of a threat.

The machine doesn't want Trump anywhere near power. The machine doesn't want Kari Lake near power.

The establishment machine doesn't care if voters choose Hillary Clinton or Jeb Bush, as both are a part of the machine.

Ron Paul isn't a part of the machine. I don't think Kari Lake is a part of the machine and I don't think Trump is a part of the machine.

For the super duper controlled opposition conspiracy theorists out there, I disagree because the machine has demonstrated to me where their allegiance lies.

I can only hope that The New American is correct and that this movement against the DC Machine succeeds.

What better chance is there, the Libertarian Party? LOL
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    As to those out there that claim Trump is a part of the machine, I disagree. The 2020 election fraud was the machine protecting itself and ridding itself of a threat.

The machine doesn't want Trump anywhere near power.
    Whatever, dude. If the truth is too horrible for you to look at, then you will ignore as much evidence as you need to. That's the way cognitive dissonance works.

I mean, I agree. The truth about the GOP is too ugly to contemplate.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Whatever, dude. If the truth is too horrible for you to look at, then you will ignore as much evidence as you need to. That's the way cognitive dissonance works.

I mean, I agree. The truth about the GOP is too ugly to contemplate.
    I certainly see the GOP as a horrible corrupt part of the machine, so no disagreement there.

My disagreement with you is I don't think Trump is a part of the machine and you apparently do.

FBI executes search warrant at Trump's Mar-a-Lago in document investigation
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/08/polit...ump/index.html

I don't believe that the machine sends the FBI to attack its own.

The FBI protects the Clintons, Obamas, Bidens, etc.

The real estate developer from NY isn't wanted or welcome in DC.

I noticed that the FBI never touched Clinton or Bush or Obama for their crimes.

What is your theory as to why the machine is executing search warrants against former president Trump?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

I certainly see the GOP as a horrible corrupt part of the machine, so no disagreement there.

My disagreement with you is I don't think Trump is a part of the machine and you apparently do.

FBI executes search warrant at Trump's Mar-a-Lago in document investigation
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/08/polit...ump/index.html

I don't believe that the machine sends the FBI to attack its own.

The FBI protects the Clintons, Obamas, Bidens, etc.

The real estate developer from NY isn't wanted or welcome in DC.

I noticed that the FBI never touched Clinton or Bush or Obama for their crimes.

What is your theory as to why the machine is executing search warrants against former president Trump?
    If you pay attention it becomes clear that the GOP doesn't want Trump or Lake or any of Trump's allies.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I have no way of knowing that they really are. I've seen other things happen on TV that never actually happened. They were acted out on things called soap operas.

I've also seen those people who believe the soap operas are all real, and get downright arrogant toward those who don't. These people actually think people who find the soap operas rather fictional just can't follow the plot...

If you pay attention it becomes clear that the GOP doesn't want Trump or Lake or any of Trump's allies.
    If you pay attention. If you pay attention it becomes clear that "vaccines" are vaccines and prevent, cause immunity to, reduce death from and prevent the spread of disease, too.

Try paying attention to the man behind the curtain once in your life.

People paying attention:

People who have been paying attention to you:

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    It's much more important to pontificate about how this, that, and/or the other one is "controlled opposition" - and how everyone (except you) is too misinformed (or blind, or just plain stupid) to perceive or understand what's "really" going on.

https://twitter.com/LibertyRazi/stat...99923387092996
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-09-2022 at 06:04 AM.

I have no way of knowing that they really are. I've seen other things happen on TV that never actually happened. They were acted out on things called soap operas.

I've also seen those people who believe the soap operas are all real, and get downright arrogant toward those who don't. These people actually think people who find the soap operas rather fictional just can't follow the plot...

Try paying attention to the man behind the curtain once in your life.

People paying attention:

People who have been paying attention to you:
    Oh wow your Alex Jones moment. It didn't really happen.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Oh wow your Alex Jones moment. It didn't really happen.
    It probably did. Who cares? Is Trump in jail?

It probably did. Who cares? Is Trump in jail?
    Trump should be suing for trillions in damages for defamation. Imagine the turmoil he and his loved ones has suffered.
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 08-09-2022 at 04:41 AM.

Trump is lousy at chess. He is always losing. He had no standing in 2020 and lost in the most secure election of all time and this time was taken out of the game before it even started. Like him or not, the powers that be are against him and are persecuting political opponents.
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 08-09-2022 at 04:42 AM.

Trump should go to Washington and seek political asylum from a corrupt country. Or maybe go to Mexico without papers and see how that illegal border crossing works out for him. Trump could be the first person since Biden took office to be sent back to Mexico.
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 08-09-2022 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Trump is lousy at chess. He is always losing. He had no standing in 2020 and lost in the most secure election of all time and this time was taken out of the game before it even started. Like him or not, the powers that be are against him and are persecuting political opponents.
    He's alive, out of prison, on television, scamming money from suckers. Some persecution. I could use some persecution like that.

Jesus wouldn't live up to many libertarian's expectations of US President. Look at the money scammed in his name? Who can I sue?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast