Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Wants Revenge — That’s Why He’s the Man for 2024

So, because he wants revenge Trump is automatically the right guy to lead us all to liberty? THIS peurile bull$#@! is the current level of political strategy and discourse in this country? A few more years of this blowhard in the spotlight and otherwise intelligent people will be beating their chests, grunting and flinging feces at each other.

And some people actually believe that Trump has advanced the cause of liberty in some way?

SMGDH
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    So, because he wants revenge Trump is automatically the right guy to lead us all to liberty? THIS peurile bull$#@! is the current level of political strategy and discourse in this country? A few more years of this blowhard in the spotlight and otherwise intelligent people will be beating their chests, grunting and flinging feces at each other.

And some people actually believe that Trump has advanced the cause of liberty in some way?

SMGDH
    Only the destruction of our enemies will advance liberty.
    Trump has already done much to destroy our enemies and advance liberty, more than any of the losers or small fry some people around here claim we should waste our time on ever will.
    Go ahead and start building a brand for someone to equal or exceed Trump's, but get out of Trump's way until it's done.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Strengthen enemies or destroy?

Hard to tell

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    ...some people only keep little lists of things they don't like.
    Or little lists of people they were fond of who died shortly after taking the jab he authorized and financed.

I love watching you people downplay things like simultaneously destroying the dollar and setting hundreds of thousands up to die by being the Vax King, while painting mere, harmless voters as loading the whole country on a pickup truck and driving it to China for not putting a Trump sign in their yard.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post

Hard to tell
    Put on a blindfold and put Breitbart on auto play, and you too will not only be free of confusion, you can be arrogant. You'll be wrong, which will make you an arrogant ass. But you will be free of confusion.

Except when you're trying to figure out which excuse to use for his actions. But don't worry. Just accuse people of being nitpickers and libel them with innuendo, and act like the lack of popularity of libertian candidates is their failing, not the MSM's gift of unprecedented free publicity to Trump.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-11-2022 at 06:16 AM.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Hard to tell
    Depends. Do you take the historical view that governments accumulate power as quickly as the populace will tolerate? In that case, Trump is strengthening the enemies of liberty.

Or, do you take the millenarian view that by pushing our enemies beyond what the populace will tolerate that there will be a cataclysm, after which the populace will return to the principles of liberty? So, if you're hoping to expedite the fall, then maybe he is destroying our enemies. (although, in this case, the historical view should also give you reason to caution, because typically after a fall, those who step in are usually no better and often times worse. The American Revolution being a rare exception.)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Congress was responsible for the spending, tariffs increase the power of the average working man and therefore increase liberty.
    Trump did many other things to increase liberty but some people only keep little lists of things they don't like.
    Yeah, little things like doubling the size of government. Doubling the monetary base.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Yeah, little things like doubling the size of government.
    The size or the spending? Say what you mean; you're talking to someone who knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on, but isn't too proud to nitpick you to death.

You know Pfizer has basically been made a branch of the federal government and I know it. But plausible deniability is still in effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Doubling the monetary base.
    Guess you haven't heard. When Republicans do it, it doesn't cause inflation.

See, you thought the value of a currency didn't degrade until the freshly printed addition gained enough velocity to affect supply vs. demand. But in reality, inflation doesn't start until felicity goes down, meaning there's no longer a guy with an R next to his name in the White House who needs our help covering his ass.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-11-2022 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Or little lists of people they were fond of who died shortly after taking the jab he authorized and financed.

I love watching you people downplay things like simultaneously destroying the dollar and setting hundreds of thousands up to die by being the Vax King, while painting mere, harmless voters as loading the whole country on a pickup truck and driving it to China for not putting a Trump sign in their yard.
    Those bad things would have happened as bad or worse if he had opposed them, and he would have been destroyed and prevented from doing the good things.
    It would be like blaming Ron for the spending because he put earmarks in the bills.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Hard to tell
    Only if you are blind and deaf.
    You are watching the savage thrashing of a wounded monster and taking it for strength.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Those bad things would have happened as bad or worse if he had opposed them, and he would have been destroyed and prevented from doing the good things.
    It would be like blaming Ron for the spending because he put earmarks in the bills.
    That's a little too on the nose. "Well," she said with a sad sigh "I'm just glad he was vaccinated, otherwise his death would've been worse." "Still," she thought, "Myocarditis is one hell of a way to go."

Your boss fast tracked himself to the contempt of all thinking people.

Those are not remotely similar: Donald Trump helped (1)finance (2) "fast track" the agent that was then applied to people after a massive campaign of coercion (of varying degrees). Ron Paul merely secured monies that were sent to Washington by his constituents in the first place. One involved using other people's resources to facilitate a crime, the other sought to return resources to those from whom they were taken in the first place.

Donald Trump is to Ron Paul what Polonium is to the Sun. Both radiate, but what?

The size or the spending? Say what you mean; you're talking to someone who knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on, but isn't too proud to nitpick you to death.

You know Pfizer has basically been made a branch of the federal government and I know it. But plausible deniability is still in effect.

Guess you haven't heard. When Republicans do it, it doesn't cause inflation.

See, you thought the value of a currency didn't degrade until the freshly printed addition gained enough velocity to affect supply vs. demand. But in reality, inflation doesn't start until felicity goes down, meaning there's no longer a guy with an R next to his name in the White House who needs our help covering his ass.
    Directly after Trump's loss SS was notable absent from this place. Almost like a new message was being tailored. Low and behold, here it is!

Sword, are you here alone?

Quote Originally Posted by RonWrightor View Post
    Directly after Trump's loss SS was notable absent from this place. Almost like a new message was being tailored. Low and behold, here it is!

Sword, are you here alone?
    LOL

Mr. 86 posts since Dec 2021 is going to comment on my posting frequency.

LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Weren't interest rates near zero since before or after the "housing bubble?" Shouldn't inflation have kicked in way before now? Snowball/avalanche?

LOL

Mr. 86 posts since Dec 2021 is going to comment on my posting frequency.

LOL
    Oh, look. Kamala's cackling again.

So, you treat this place the way sanitation engineers treat the dump. You don't make it smell any better, but at least you don't ignore it.

Your "selling points" aren't very effective. Some of us see more to like in 86 quality posts than in 66,000 "I'm sleepier than sleepy Joe " and "I cackle more than Kamala LOL" slices of spam.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Weren't interest rates near zero since before or after the "housing bubble?" Shouldn't inflation have kicked in way before now? Snowball/avalanche?
    Inflation didn't kick in way before now? Gee, I could have sworn my dad kept saying he needed to teach me the value of a dollar during the stagflation of the seventies, but could hardly wrap his mind around how fast it was losing value.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-12-2022 at 04:48 AM.

Oh, look. Kamala's cackling again.

So, you treat this place the way sanitation engineers treat the dump. You don't make it smell any better, but at least you don't ignore it.

Your "selling points" aren't very effective.

Inflation didn't kick in way before now? Gee, I could have sworn my dad kept saying he needed to teach me the value of a dollar during the stagflation of the seventies, but could hardly wrap his mind around how fast it was losing value.
    For years people promoted gold and precious metals saying that inflation and even hyperinflation were going to cripple us. Ron Paul has been saying the economy couldn't keep going since forever. Shutting down the country for more than a year while spending all that money to keep the economy going had its price. Had there been no plandemic would inflation be as bad as it is? Would government spending had risen as much as it did? Was Trump supposed to ignore the plandemic or say it was a hoax? Do you have any idea what the financial ramifications of the plandemic were?

Do you have any idea what the financial ramifications of the plandemic were?
    Sure--small business, always the engine driving the U.S. economy, was deliberately destroyed, and Covid was the excuse.

But nobody but the counterfeiters, particularly the official ones, can make the currency supply so much bigger than the demand.

Trump did what he was "supposed" to do. That's why we keep getting all these "3D chess" excuses. It doesn't take brains, integrity, compassion, courage or Big Alpha Orange Cojones to do what you're "supposed" to do.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-12-2022 at 05:03 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sure--small business, always the engine driving the U.S. economy, was deliberately destroyed, and Covid was the excuse.

But nobody but the counterfeiters, particularly the official ones, can make the currency supply so much bigger than the demand.

Trump did what he was "supposed" to do. That's why we keep getting all these "3D chess" excuses. It doesn't take brains, integrity, compassion, courage or Big Alpha Orange Cojones to do what you're "supposed" to do.
    It is easy for people to say Trump spent $xyz during his presidency. I am asking if you or anyone knows the dollar amount attributed to the plandemic?

It is easy for people to say Trump spent $xyz during his presidency. I am asking if you or anyone knows the dollar amount attributed to the plandemic?
    "Attributed to"? As in allotted to? Or what it cost real people in terms of real wealth?

You can't really say how much wealth was destroyed by the operation. Not so much was. Mostly wealth wound up in the hands of the already wealthy.

"Attributed to"? As in allotted to? Or what it cost real people in terms of real wealth?

You can't really say how much wealth was destroyed by the operation. Not so much was. Mostly wealth wound up in the hands of the already wealthy.
    It doesn't matter. Some people know everything until they have to be the decision maker.

Do you think Ron Paul if he were president would have not spent any resources on COVID? Would he have ignored all the advisors and experts at the time? It is much easier to answer game show questions when in the living room than when on the show. It is much easier to criticize what a person that formulates a concept and sees it thru than to formulate the concept. People create something and everybody can say, "oh but you should have done this or that." What the fuch are you doing on your keyboard if you are so politically astute? Go fuching do something.

Do you think Ron Paul if he were president would have not spent any resources on COVID? Would he have ignored all the advisors and experts at the time?
    That's what I believe.

Go fuching do something.
    What do you want me to do? Sell my soul to the devil and grab a share of the loot?

That's what I believe.

What do you want me to do? Sell my soul to the devil and grab a share of the loot?
    If you have all the answers for liberty and know everything go get elected and change things.

If you have all the answers for liberty and know everything go get elected and change things.
    All the answers for liberty or all the answers about how to get elected? You think they're the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Rogers
    Shrewdness in public life all over the world is always honored while honesty in public men is generally attributed to dumbness and is seldom rewarded
    Mankind only ever had one savior. Mankind betrayed him to the government and watched him get nailed to a cross.

All the answers for liberty or all the answers about how to get elected? You think they're the same thing?

Mankind only ever had one savior. Mankind betrayed him to the government and watched him get nailed to a cross.
    I guess you don't have the answers.

Big Pharma & Military merged awhile ago.

Probably before Donald Rumsfeld was Chairman of Board of Gilead sciences in 2000

Trump had some quality outbursts via Covid fraud.. but if he was all in on the good fight, would have stated that “therapeutics” hydrochloride etc etc CANT be recognized by our GOV when they declare pandemic, because Emergency Funding $$ stops & experimental drugs (Covid vaccines) would be subject to standard testing & normal safety standards

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess you don't have the answers.
    You think this is a binary system? You think unless and until someone finds the right answer, they can't know any of the wrong answers are wrong?

Edison invented the light bulb by trial and error.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Alva Edison
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    I haven't found what will work, no. But at least I'm not trying the exact same thing that didn't work worth $#@! 10,000 times hoping it'll work this time.

Getting elected is the absolute least effective way to “change things,” bar none. Bitching on the internet usually does more good.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

That's because the situation is so dire that the dollar is this time losing its global hegemony, as the world migrates many economies into the Russia/China sphere of influence that is disconnecting from the dollar.

As a result, rate hikes across the board in the Allied currencies are all the same, their currency values are merging into parity, and the Pound, Euro and Dollar, all owned and operated by the Bank of London group, are coalescing into one single Allied currency that is already digitized in their systems but not yet in the public domain.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    That's because the situation is so dire that the dollar is this time losing its global hegemony, as the world migrates many economies into the Russia/China sphere of influence that is disconnecting from the dollar.
    That's true, but it was an effect before it was a cause.

Yes, the value of the FRN is affected by both supply, which is way up, and demand, which is indeed falling.

You think this is a binary system? You think unless and until someone finds the right answer, they can't know any of the wrong answers are wrong?

Edison invented the light bulb by trial and error.

I haven't found what will work, no. But at least I'm not trying the exact same thing that didn't work worth $#@! 10,000 times hoping it'll work this time.
    So every person elected POTUS should be able to keep experimenting with trial and error. The thing about creativity is it is not lost on all the things that didn't work. I don't even know if Edison should be credited for the lightbulb but after trying a million things, I don't think the team would be arguing about how the next attempt won't work. They would just do it and try it and hope it does. Their attitude or mindset was probably something like we will try this next and if that doesn't work we should try... next.

Had Dr. Ron Paul been elected and on his first day in office he demanded the troops be brought home, do you think he would accomplish that or do you think, maybe some Judge would step in and issue a stay on President Paul? It is probably more complicated than it seems. Is GITMO still open? Why is it never mentioned anymore in a negative way?

Was Trump right or wrong for letting the leaders of cities and states deal with their own issues?

Has Rand Paul said COVID is a deadly disease and called that time period a pandemic? Did he say the vaccine was effective? I think he did. If I remember right all he did was try to have natural immunity recognized as being as effective as the vaccine. I don't think he ever said don't get the vaccine.

How can Trump have an FBI mole in his home? WTF? What grounds do they have for that?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast