Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Wants Revenge — That’s Why He’s the Man for 2024

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    So every person elected POTUS should be able to keep experimenting with trial and error.
    So why are you bothering trying to sell Trump? Put Dubya/Cheney back in and see if they can be a little more subtle with their next false flag that kills thousands of Americans. Maybe they'll mind the details better, and not let the BBC in the loop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So why are you bothering trying to sell Trump? Put Dubya/Cheney back in and see if they can be a little more subtle with their next false flag that kills thousands of Americans. Maybe they'll mind the details better, and not let the BBC in the loop.
    I am less pro Trump than you are anti everyone. There comes a time when debridement is necessary or you will not heal. Tearing down is the opposite of constructive. I have no clue what happens to the most ideological sincere being once they become president. I think there are many cogs in many wheels that we don't even know exist. While I think Thomas Massie is the most respectable, kindest, soft spoken, intelligent, freedom fighter we have that doesn't compromise his principles, I don't think he is ready or the office is ready for him. Before a Massie can take over, a brutal warrior needs to at least severely wound the opposition. If killing people in the streets is not the answer, a warrior in politics is the best chance we have. You can criticize Trump from dawn to dusk and then again from dusk to dawn, and say what you want about him but I think he is not weak or deterred by criticism. Blunt truths need be told. If a warrior doesn't fight this battle the grooming will not end. Who in their right mind can say Joe Biden is making decisions and is a good president? If history is honest, this period will be recorded as a disgrace on America. We have a demented president that will be running for a second term. You can say Trump is them but I don't see it that way. Trump is no pussy and doesn't care who he offends and says what he thinks and actually tries things like Edison. So after typing this yes I am more Pro Trump than ever. Go Trump. Fuch RINO's, Fuch Liberals. Fuch Progressives.
    Before amputating a limb it would be wise to try to treat the wound. Sometimes amputating the limb is the best answer ever.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If history is honest, this period will be recorded as a disgrace on America.
    I'm certain of it. When other people around the world who have English as their second language, are watching Americans get confused over which pronouns to use . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Go Trump. Fuch RINO's
    You are desperately clutching at straws. You might as well say, go RINOs $#@! Trump, because it's the same thing. Trump is a RINO. He's the King of the RINOs.

Massie is ready for the office and the office has been ready for him since Coolidge left it 93 years ago.

You either think a hot civil war is the only way out of this, or you just want a hot civil war. Either way, your enemies are comforted by that, because they've made it obvious by their poking and prodding that they want an excuse to shoot us too. Or better yet, get us shooting our neighbors while they do this:

I'm not joining you in playing into their hands by fighting for their hand-picked fascist. You can hold out false hope that, like Glenn Beck, the father of the jab and guy who conspired with Pelosi to suspend the Constitution will "come around". Have fun with that. But try to remember that Beck still hasn't "come around".

I'm watching a DuckDuckGo commercial that says, use us if you're scared of Google. You and I know Google bought DuckDuckGo, right? So are you going to take that advice and use DuckDuckGoogle? Or are you going to put your boots on and stop letting the bull$#@! soak into your socks? Do you have eyes to see the evidence? Lots of people don't.

The situation is not as simple as you want it to be. Adapt or be a slave.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-13-2022 at 08:34 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

But everyone seems to love those who pretend to be unreasonable on TV and Twitter, but hate on me.

So, Trump is finally pissed. It's finally the war he promised us six years ago. All holds are now barred. But his lawyer apparently has enough evidence to say on national television that Paul Pelosi had an "undisclosed passenger" in his car when he was busted, implying the passenger is a child (because why else is identity ever withheld?), and merely drops a hint and drops the subject.

If you had a grenade like that in your pocket, wouldn't you pull the pin and throw it? Someone explain the chess strategy to me, please. Because one doesn't simply show the enemy a glimpse of their ammo unless they're negotiating with them.

2:52

Last edited by acptulsa; 08-13-2022 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You are desperately clutching at straws. You might as well say, go RINOs $#@! Trump, because it's the same thing. Trump is a RINO. He's the King of the RINOs.

Massie is ready for the office and the office has been ready for him since Coolidge left it 93 years ago.

You either think a hot civil war is the only way out of this, or you just want a hot civil war. Either way, your enemies are comforted by that, because they've made it obvious by their poking and prodding that they want an excuse to shoot us too. Or better yet, get us shooting our neighbors while they do this:

I'm not joining you in playing into their hands by fighting for their hand-picked fascist. You can hold out false hope that, like Glenn Beck, the father of the jab and guy who conspired with Pelosi to suspend the Constitution will "come around". Have fun with that. But try to remember that Beck still hasn't "come around".

I'm watching a DuckDuckGo commercial that says, use us if you're scared of Google. You and I know Google bought DuckDuckGo, right? So are you going to take that advice and use DuckDuckGoogle? Or are you going to put your boots on and stop letting the bull$#@! soak into your socks? Do you have eyes to see the evidence? Lots of people don't.

The situation is not as simple as you want it to be. Adapt or be a slave.
    i know nothing of politics or what goes on behind the scenes. What I do know is Trump has a huge following, bigger than Ron could have dreamed of. It would be wise to use it to better the country. It appears to me that the country is divided. Half are crazy or support crazy and half are for righteousness and conservative values. I know which side I want to win.

i know nothing of politics or what goes on behind the scenes. What I do know is Trump has a huge following, bigger than Ron could have dreamed of. It would be wise to use it to better the country. It appears to me that the country is divided. Half are crazy or support crazy and half are for righteousness and conservative values. I know which side I want to win.
    Say what you want about Ron Paul, but he won his supporters with reason and a proven record of integrity. Trump was given his followers by the idiot tube, and has all the integrity of a sand castle just before high-tide.

They say they're for that stuff, and maybe they are. But when they can't even imagine the country without an FBI, refuse to consider the possibility that Trump must have started this inflation because it was already bad on January 6th, and though they hate CNN they refuse to vote for a primary candidate until CNN mentions his or her name, what good is that?

Yeah, I'd love to find a use for the good intentions with which MAGAheads are paving our road to hell. I wanted to do the same with the few good things Dittoheads claimed to believe in. I wanted people to hold Reagan's feet to the fire and do right; he actually might have tried if anyone had pressured him to do so. Obviously I failed to find a way, as here we are.

Which side. I want people to win and the Machine to lose. I want MAGAheads to win, which means Trump loses. Yes, that's what that means. Trump has chosen the side of evaporating savings and mRNA abortio--er, I mean miscarriages. And he has shown me no reason whatsoever to believe he has switched sides.

I've been hearing presidents say, "Reelect me and I'll actually keep a few of my promises," since before you were born. File it under U for Unicorn.

Maybe we can find a way to make use of this movement we started, the Tea Party co-opted and Trump exploited with the help of more MSM publicity than any other human being ever got since the beginning of time, except maybe Buddha, Mohammed and Jesus. Maybe. But the only thing we can rely on His Orangeness for is another hard screwing.

Quote Originally Posted by RonWrightor View Post
    Trump was given his followers by the idiot tube...
    It just confounds me that people can't get a handle on that. People really, really don't want to admit to themselves just how celebrity-obsessed they really are. My God, every candidate that appeared on Sunday morning political shows in 2016 was asked a question about Donald Trump. And they never got a different question if they tried to duck that one. Even some of the people here, who fought mightily against the He Who Must Not Be Named phenomenon, who waved signs and chipped in on the blimp, can't seem to grasp it, or can't take it to heart.

This all means something. Coincidence theories don't explain it any better than Star Trek Chess (which isn't even a real game) strategies do.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-13-2022 at 06:20 PM.

This all means something. Coincidence theories don't explain it any better than Star Trek Chess (which isn't even a real game) strategies do.
    Ah! But now we have a Space Force and...and...we have Guardians!

They just made him real when they attacked him. Reality starts on those screens and gets into peoples' heads. It gets so many of them moving in the same direction that we wind up caught in their tow.

People who were, in fact, the target of the media--and for decades--saw it attack Trump. How'd they treat Dr. Paul? By ignoring him. He was "deplatformed"

Anyone have that graph of media time spent on candidates in 2012?

"I was married, I had two kids, and I went." - Ron Paul owns Newt in 2012
    Last edited by RonWrightor; 08-13-2022 at 07:03 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump was given extreme publicity from Day 1 & it's still going on, minute by minute.

Ron was completely ignored & buried by the press, even when he won. He was He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Trump was given extreme publicity from Day 1 & it's still going on, minute by minute.

Ron was completely ignored & buried by the press, even when he won. He was He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.
    Irrelevant.
    We have to use the tools we have available.
    Take what the media built for us and use it against them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

You guys are right. Those 80 million are just a basket of deplorables. Any supporters of a candidate worthy of their salt should pass a litmus test. I wonder who Massie will vote for in 2024. I am sure he gets his information from TV. Tom and Rand will probably have to go with a third party candidate or maybe just not vote. Massie seems very principled. I don't think he could ever vote for Trump in good conscience. Trump better hope nobody ever asks Massie about Trump because he will probably go off for hours about how Trump did more to harm liberty and spent more money than any Liberal and lets not forget Jan 6!..... Trump at one point even wanted Massie out of the party. Trump better hope they never ask Thomas about Trump. Massie will probably have to vote for Brandon or not at all.

“and half are for righteousness and conservative values”

National Debt increased from 20 Trillion to 30.

Huckster.

Kentucky Republican Rep. Thomas Massie says 'Trump is at fault' for deadly riot at Capitol

“People did mislead the folks that came here, and Trump was among them,” Massie said. “He insinuated that states wanted their electors thrown out, which was not true. I kept a spreadsheet of every document every state produced, and in no case did a majority of any legislature even put their name on the letter.”
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/01/09/rep-thomas-massie-says-trump-is-at-fault-for-deadly-riot/6611721002/

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    “and half are for righteousness and conservative values”

National Debt increased from 20 Trillion to 30.

Huckster.
    more to the story. he wasn't that bad on debt under pre-Covid conditions.

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

And people are saying, "Please may I have another?"

Not enough damage was done the first time?

"He was fooled by his advisors." So, he has proven himself incapable of hiring the advisors he needs. Do you think "he got fooled" is polishing up his resumé?

As for charts proving that he was merely business as usual before someone said "Covid" and he went full retard, did he promise us business as usual?

Kentucky Republican Rep. Thomas Massie says 'Trump is at fault' for deadly riot at Capitol

“People did mislead the folks that came here, and Trump was among them,” Massie said. “He insinuated that states wanted their electors thrown out, which was not true. I kept a spreadsheet of every document every state produced, and in no case did a majority of any legislature even put their name on the letter.”
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/01/09/rep-thomas-massie-says-trump-is-at-fault-for-deadly-riot/6611721002/

Massie is being an idiot.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Correct. The blame for Jan 6 belongs solely to the Left and their obedient media and judicial machinery.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Correct. The blame for Jan 6 belongs solely to the Left and their obedient media and judicial machinery.
    And antifa and the FBI.
    But I'm being redundant.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

^ I just had to save this one ^

Pont 1 finger, 3 back at you.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    ^ I just had to save this one ^

Pont 1 finger, 3 back at you.
    Massie is awesome in almost every way.

Like any other human, he is an idiot sometimes. It's rare but it happens.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    more to the story. he wasn't that bad on debt under pre-Covid conditions.

Why is the government allowed to run at a deficit? Any individual or business would be bankrupt and cutoff.

Irrelevant.
    We have to use the tools we have available.
    Take what the media built for us and use it against them.
    The media built your candidate. You didn't "take their tools," but were literally given them on high-beams for the entire election. Donald Trump is a disgrace. Is he better than Chuck Schumer? Yeah, but then so is a cup of sand.

Your guy called his followers out, failed to lead them, and then let them rot in prison. He's a fraud.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Stand back but stand by" The coward Donald Trump to his mislead supporters before abandoning them at the capitol.

Here's an idea: Lets run somebody in 2024 that will actually CALL OUT the vaccines as being unsafe and dangerous. You surely won't be seeing that from Trump or DeSantis.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-15-2022 at 08:34 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Here's an idea: Lets run somebody in 2024 that will actually CALL OUT the vaccines as being unsafe and dangerous. You surely won't be seeing that from Trump or DeSantis.
    That is both a very promising strategy and a litmus test I could stand behind.

They dare not turn He Who Must Not Be Named into He Who Must Be Slandered Continually, because they've escalated to the point where that's how they get their GOP tools nominated.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-15-2022 at 08:42 PM.

It is easy for people to say Trump spent $xyz during his presidency. I am asking if you or anyone knows the dollar amount attributed to the plandemic?
    Trump increased spending a lot more than Obama, even before the pandemic.

Obama (in trillions)

Trump

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast