Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 246

Thread: Trump Wants Revenge ó Thatís Why Heís the Man for 2024

  1. #121
    So, because he wants revenge Trump is automatically the right guy to lead us all to liberty? THIS peurile bull$#@! is the current level of political strategy and discourse in this country? A few more years of this blowhard in the spotlight and otherwise intelligent people will be beating their chests, grunting and flinging feces at each other.

    And some people actually believe that Trump has advanced the cause of liberty in some way?

    SMGDH
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    So, because he wants revenge Trump is automatically the right guy to lead us all to liberty? THIS peurile bull$#@! is the current level of political strategy and discourse in this country? A few more years of this blowhard in the spotlight and otherwise intelligent people will be beating their chests, grunting and flinging feces at each other.

    And some people actually believe that Trump has advanced the cause of liberty in some way?

    SMGDH
    Only the destruction of our enemies will advance liberty.
    Trump has already done much to destroy our enemies and advance liberty, more than any of the losers or small fry some people around here claim we should waste our time on ever will.
    Go ahead and start building a brand for someone to equal or exceed Trump's, but get out of Trump's way until it's done.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  4. #123
    Strengthen enemies or destroy?

    Hard to tell

  5. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    ...some people only keep little lists of things they don't like.
    Or little lists of people they were fond of who died shortly after taking the jab he authorized and financed.

    I love watching you people downplay things like simultaneously destroying the dollar and setting hundreds of thousands up to die by being the Vax King, while painting mere, harmless voters as loading the whole country on a pickup truck and driving it to China for not putting a Trump sign in their yard.

    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Strengthen enemies or destroy?

    Hard to tell
    Put on a blindfold and put Breitbart on auto play, and you too will not only be free of confusion, you can be arrogant. You'll be wrong, which will make you an arrogant ass. But you will be free of confusion.

    Except when you're trying to figure out which excuse to use for his actions. But don't worry. Just accuse people of being nitpickers and libel them with innuendo, and act like the lack of popularity of libertian candidates is their failing, not the MSM's gift of unprecedented free publicity to Trump.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-11-2022 at 06:16 AM.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  6. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Strengthen enemies or destroy?

    Hard to tell
    Depends. Do you take the historical view that governments accumulate power as quickly as the populace will tolerate? In that case, Trump is strengthening the enemies of liberty.

    Or, do you take the millenarian view that by pushing our enemies beyond what the populace will tolerate that there will be a cataclysm, after which the populace will return to the principles of liberty? So, if you're hoping to expedite the fall, then maybe he is destroying our enemies. (although, in this case, the historical view should also give you reason to caution, because typically after a fall, those who step in are usually no better and often times worse. The American Revolution being a rare exception.)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  7. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Congress was responsible for the spending, tariffs increase the power of the average working man and therefore increase liberty.
    Trump did many other things to increase liberty but some people only keep little lists of things they don't like.
    Yeah, little things like doubling the size of government. Doubling the monetary base.

  8. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Yeah, little things like doubling the size of government.
    The size or the spending? Say what you mean; you're talking to someone who knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on, but isn't too proud to nitpick you to death.

    You know Pfizer has basically been made a branch of the federal government and I know it. But plausible deniability is still in effect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Doubling the monetary base.
    Guess you haven't heard. When Republicans do it, it doesn't cause inflation.

    See, you thought the value of a currency didn't degrade until the freshly printed addition gained enough velocity to affect supply vs. demand. But in reality, inflation doesn't start until felicity goes down, meaning there's no longer a guy with an R next to his name in the White House who needs our help covering his ass.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-11-2022 at 08:51 AM.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  9. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Or little lists of people they were fond of who died shortly after taking the jab he authorized and financed.

    I love watching you people downplay things like simultaneously destroying the dollar and setting hundreds of thousands up to die by being the Vax King, while painting mere, harmless voters as loading the whole country on a pickup truck and driving it to China for not putting a Trump sign in their yard.
    Those bad things would have happened as bad or worse if he had opposed them, and he would have been destroyed and prevented from doing the good things.
    It would be like blaming Ron for the spending because he put earmarks in the bills.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Strengthen enemies or destroy?

    Hard to tell
    Only if you are blind and deaf.
    You are watching the savage thrashing of a wounded monster and taking it for strength.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  12. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Those bad things would have happened as bad or worse if he had opposed them, and he would have been destroyed and prevented from doing the good things.
    It would be like blaming Ron for the spending because he put earmarks in the bills.
    That's a little too on the nose. "Well," she said with a sad sigh "I'm just glad he was vaccinated, otherwise his death would've been worse." "Still," she thought, "Myocarditis is one hell of a way to go."

    Your boss fast tracked himself to the contempt of all thinking people.

    Those are not remotely similar: Donald Trump helped (1)finance (2) "fast track" the agent that was then applied to people after a massive campaign of coercion (of varying degrees). Ron Paul merely secured monies that were sent to Washington by his constituents in the first place. One involved using other people's resources to facilitate a crime, the other sought to return resources to those from whom they were taken in the first place.

    Donald Trump is to Ron Paul what Polonium is to the Sun. Both radiate, but what?

  13. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The size or the spending? Say what you mean; you're talking to someone who knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on, but isn't too proud to nitpick you to death.

    You know Pfizer has basically been made a branch of the federal government and I know it. But plausible deniability is still in effect.



    Guess you haven't heard. When Republicans do it, it doesn't cause inflation.

    See, you thought the value of a currency didn't degrade until the freshly printed addition gained enough velocity to affect supply vs. demand. But in reality, inflation doesn't start until felicity goes down, meaning there's no longer a guy with an R next to his name in the White House who needs our help covering his ass.
    Directly after Trump's loss SS was notable absent from this place. Almost like a new message was being tailored. Low and behold, here it is!

    Sword, are you here alone?

  14. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by RonWrightor View Post
    Directly after Trump's loss SS was notable absent from this place. Almost like a new message was being tailored. Low and behold, here it is!

    Sword, are you here alone?
    LOL

    Mr. 86 posts since Dec 2021 is going to comment on my posting frequency.

    LOL
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  15. #133
    Weren't interest rates near zero since before or after the "housing bubble?" Shouldn't inflation have kicked in way before now? Snowball/avalanche?

  16. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    LOL

    Mr. 86 posts since Dec 2021 is going to comment on my posting frequency.

    LOL
    Oh, look. Kamala's cackling again.

    So, you treat this place the way sanitation engineers treat the dump. You don't make it smell any better, but at least you don't ignore it.

    Your "selling points" aren't very effective. Some of us see more to like in 86 quality posts than in 66,000 "I'm sleepier than sleepy Joe " and "I cackle more than Kamala LOL" slices of spam.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Weren't interest rates near zero since before or after the "housing bubble?" Shouldn't inflation have kicked in way before now? Snowball/avalanche?
    Inflation didn't kick in way before now? Gee, I could have sworn my dad kept saying he needed to teach me the value of a dollar during the stagflation of the seventies, but could hardly wrap his mind around how fast it was losing value.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-12-2022 at 04:48 AM.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  17. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Oh, look. Kamala's cackling again.

    So, you treat this place the way sanitation engineers treat the dump. You don't make it smell any better, but at least you don't ignore it.

    Your "selling points" aren't very effective.



    Inflation didn't kick in way before now? Gee, I could have sworn my dad kept saying he needed to teach me the value of a dollar during the stagflation of the seventies, but could hardly wrap his mind around how fast it was losing value.
    For years people promoted gold and precious metals saying that inflation and even hyperinflation were going to cripple us. Ron Paul has been saying the economy couldn't keep going since forever. Shutting down the country for more than a year while spending all that money to keep the economy going had its price. Had there been no plandemic would inflation be as bad as it is? Would government spending had risen as much as it did? Was Trump supposed to ignore the plandemic or say it was a hoax? Do you have any idea what the financial ramifications of the plandemic were?

  18. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Do you have any idea what the financial ramifications of the plandemic were?
    Sure--small business, always the engine driving the U.S. economy, was deliberately destroyed, and Covid was the excuse.

    But nobody but the counterfeiters, particularly the official ones, can make the currency supply so much bigger than the demand.

    Trump did what he was "supposed" to do. That's why we keep getting all these "3D chess" excuses. It doesn't take brains, integrity, compassion, courage or Big Alpha Orange Cojones to do what you're "supposed" to do.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-12-2022 at 05:03 AM.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Sure--small business, always the engine driving the U.S. economy, was deliberately destroyed, and Covid was the excuse.

    But nobody but the counterfeiters, particularly the official ones, can make the currency supply so much bigger than the demand.

    Trump did what he was "supposed" to do. That's why we keep getting all these "3D chess" excuses. It doesn't take brains, integrity, compassion, courage or Big Alpha Orange Cojones to do what you're "supposed" to do.
    It is easy for people to say Trump spent $xyz during his presidency. I am asking if you or anyone knows the dollar amount attributed to the plandemic?

  21. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    It is easy for people to say Trump spent $xyz during his presidency. I am asking if you or anyone knows the dollar amount attributed to the plandemic?
    "Attributed to"? As in allotted to? Or what it cost real people in terms of real wealth?

    You can't really say how much wealth was destroyed by the operation. Not so much was. Mostly wealth wound up in the hands of the already wealthy.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  22. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    "Attributed to"? As in allotted to? Or what it cost real people in terms of real wealth?

    You can't really say how much wealth was destroyed by the operation. Not so much was. Mostly wealth wound up in the hands of the already wealthy.
    It doesn't matter. Some people know everything until they have to be the decision maker.

    Do you think Ron Paul if he were president would have not spent any resources on COVID? Would he have ignored all the advisors and experts at the time? It is much easier to answer game show questions when in the living room than when on the show. It is much easier to criticize what a person that formulates a concept and sees it thru than to formulate the concept. People create something and everybody can say, "oh but you should have done this or that." What the fuch are you doing on your keyboard if you are so politically astute? Go fuching do something.

  23. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Do you think Ron Paul if he were president would have not spent any resources on COVID? Would he have ignored all the advisors and experts at the time?
    That's what I believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Go fuching do something.
    What do you want me to do? Sell my soul to the devil and grab a share of the loot?
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  24. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That's what I believe.



    What do you want me to do? Sell my soul to the devil and grab a share of the loot?
    If you have all the answers for liberty and know everything go get elected and change things.

  25. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    If you have all the answers for liberty and know everything go get elected and change things.
    All the answers for liberty or all the answers about how to get elected? You think they're the same thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Rogers
    Shrewdness in public life all over the world is always honored while honesty in public men is generally attributed to dumbness and is seldom rewarded
    Mankind only ever had one savior. Mankind betrayed him to the government and watched him get nailed to a cross.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  26. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    All the answers for liberty or all the answers about how to get elected? You think they're the same thing?



    Mankind only ever had one savior. Mankind betrayed him to the government and watched him get nailed to a cross.
    I guess you don't have the answers.

  27. #144
    Big Pharma & Military merged awhile ago.

    Probably before Donald Rumsfeld was Chairman of Board of Gilead sciences in 2000

    Trump had some quality outbursts via Covid fraud.. but if he was all in on the good fight, would have stated that ďtherapeuticsĒ hydrochloride etc etc CANT be recognized by our GOV when they declare pandemic, because Emergency Funding $$ stops & experimental drugs (Covid vaccines) would be subject to standard testing & normal safety standards



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I guess you don't have the answers.
    You think this is a binary system? You think unless and until someone finds the right answer, they can't know any of the wrong answers are wrong?

    Edison invented the light bulb by trial and error.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Alva Edison
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    I haven't found what will work, no. But at least I'm not trying the exact same thing that didn't work worth $#@! 10,000 times hoping it'll work this time.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  30. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    If you have all the answers for liberty and know everything go get elected and change things.

    Getting elected is the absolute least effective way to “change things,” bar none. Bitching on the internet usually does more good.
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  31. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Weren't interest rates near zero since before or after the "housing bubble?" Shouldn't inflation have kicked in way before now? Snowball/avalanche?
    That's because the situation is so dire that the dollar is this time losing its global hegemony, as the world migrates many economies into the Russia/China sphere of influence that is disconnecting from the dollar.

    As a result, rate hikes across the board in the Allied currencies are all the same, their currency values are merging into parity, and the Pound, Euro and Dollar, all owned and operated by the Bank of London group, are coalescing into one single Allied currency that is already digitized in their systems but not yet in the public domain.
    "For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy ... Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." - J.F.K.

  32. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    That's because the situation is so dire that the dollar is this time losing its global hegemony, as the world migrates many economies into the Russia/China sphere of influence that is disconnecting from the dollar.
    That's true, but it was an effect before it was a cause.

    Yes, the value of the FRN is affected by both supply, which is way up, and demand, which is indeed falling.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  33. #149
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  34. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You think this is a binary system? You think unless and until someone finds the right answer, they can't know any of the wrong answers are wrong?

    Edison invented the light bulb by trial and error.



    I haven't found what will work, no. But at least I'm not trying the exact same thing that didn't work worth $#@! 10,000 times hoping it'll work this time.
    So every person elected POTUS should be able to keep experimenting with trial and error. The thing about creativity is it is not lost on all the things that didn't work. I don't even know if Edison should be credited for the lightbulb but after trying a million things, I don't think the team would be arguing about how the next attempt won't work. They would just do it and try it and hope it does. Their attitude or mindset was probably something like we will try this next and if that doesn't work we should try... next.

    Had Dr. Ron Paul been elected and on his first day in office he demanded the troops be brought home, do you think he would accomplish that or do you think, maybe some Judge would step in and issue a stay on President Paul? It is probably more complicated than it seems. Is GITMO still open? Why is it never mentioned anymore in a negative way?

    Was Trump right or wrong for letting the leaders of cities and states deal with their own issues?

    Has Rand Paul said COVID is a deadly disease and called that time period a pandemic? Did he say the vaccine was effective? I think he did. If I remember right all he did was try to have natural immunity recognized as being as effective as the vaccine. I don't think he ever said don't get the vaccine.

    How can Trump have an FBI mole in his home? WTF? What grounds do they have for that?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Trump 2024
    By Pauls' Revere in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-17-2022, 03:39 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2021, 08:09 PM
  3. Eric Trump 2024 ?
    By enhanced_deficit in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2020, 01:07 PM
  4. Trump would never run in 2024
    By GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2020, 08:44 AM
  5. Trump Family Dynasty: Ivanka Trump vs Don Jr. 2024 Prospects
    By enhanced_deficit in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-25-2020, 03:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •