Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 246

Thread: Trump Wants Revenge ó Thatís Why Heís the Man for 2024

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Nobody gives a $#@! dude.
    Unfortunately, that's true. Americans are all too willing to make the same mistake twice, even if the second time is their last chance to try something that might actually help.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,934
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Unfortunately, that's true. Americans are all too willing to make the same mistake twice, even if the second time is their last chance to try something that might actually help.
    Please please please share with us all your plan. What is your vision that you see that needs to happen. Please share it.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Please please please share with us all your plan. What is your vision that you see that needs to happen. Please share it.
    The easy way would be elect Massie president, and start even sooner by filling congress with people who want to dismantle it all.

    There are a whole selection of other options, of course. Following the same old walking talking Alpha Pacifier around is one. They're all harder, take longer, and don't lead to outcomes as good.

    We don't need charismatic alphas to do the actual job. Anyone honest and stubborn can rip that crap apart, if the public would only wake up to the absolute necessity of it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-09-2022 at 04:48 PM.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The easy way would be elect Massie president, and start even sooner by filling congress with people who want to dismantle it all.
    I would love to help out with a Thomas Massie Presidential run. It definitely wouldnít be easy though.



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #65
    Hopefully GOP wins majority in House & Massey gets leadership position

  8. #66
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,934
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The easy way would be elect Massie president, and start even sooner by filling congress with people who want to dismantle it all.

    There are a whole selection of other options, of course. Following the same old walking talking Alpha Pacifier around is one. They're all harder, take longer, and don't lead to outcomes as good.

    We don't need charismatic alphas to do the actual job. Anyone honest and stubborn can rip that crap apart, if the public would only wake up to the absolute necessity of it.
    Well damn, I was hoping you had something realistic in mind, not our old libertarian pipe dream.

    I doubt that Massie will be running for president and if he did, probably wouldn't do any better than Rand did.

    I love Thomas Massie, but realistically he doesn't have some huge following that we can use to move the GOP into a new small government, fiscally conservative age.

    I had hopes that Rand would beat Trump in 2016 and bring forth our pipe dream, but I saw how that worked out.

    I am now more interested in realistic steps. One of the first things that must be recognized is that the DC Machine is a much bigger iceberg than it appears to be. This is so far beyond electing an honest person to rip apart. Literally 95% of the people in DC will fight against the honest person. If their is one thing that unites these government workers, it is the compulsion to protect itself from external threats to reduce their power.

    It seems to me that there is an actual movement within Republican voters to fight the DC Machine for this movement, Trump has been a catalyst. You may not like the movement or want or help the movement, but it exists and will continue regardless of you. This movement is far bigger than anything we did in 2008 or 2012 and I don't think Thomas Massie could create something bigger either.

    Even if we assume your premise that Trump is a complete fraud, it doesn't matter because the movement is bigger than him and would carry on even if he died today. It now encompasses people like Ron DeSantis and Kristi Noem. Soon it will have new players like Kari Lake and Blake Masters, if their is a fair election here in AZ.

    To me, the important thing is that Republican voters are rejecting the liberal establishment Republican politicians and they see the Republican party as part of the problem. That to me is winning and something that can be built on.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  9. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    It seems to me that there is an actual movement within Republican voters to fight the DC Machine for this movement, Trump has been a catalyst. You may not like the movement or want or help the movement, but it exists and will continue regardless of you.
    It looks like it'll continue without Trump, too. You think you're actually more realistic than me. But you could stand to put your ear to the ground.

    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Because Trump by most accounts is likely guilty of the documents offense. Also besides some fanatics most normal Republicans are over Trump and having him barred from running again would be a relief.
    I'm not the only person uninterested in trying to make Trump the Antichrist, and getting screwed for my efforts.

    Because this isn't about butthurt, much as you favor sprinkling the word about. This is about abandoning failed strategies and trying something that could actually work. Something you might consider, as Republicans are indeed over Trump. Some actually recognize a failed strategy when they've been screwed by one.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-09-2022 at 06:51 PM.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  10. #68
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,934
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It looks like it'll continue without Trump, too. You think you're actually more realistic than me. But you could stand to put your ear to the ground.



    I'm not the only person uninterested in trying to make Trump the Antichrist, and getting screwed for my efforts.

    Because this isn't about butthurt, much as you favor sprinkling the word about. This is about abandoning failed strategies and trying something that could actually work. Something you might consider, as Republicans are indeed over Trump. Some actually recognize a failed strategy when they've been screwed by one.
    Trump endorsed candidates beating establishment endorsed candidates all over indicates to me that you are wrong.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  11. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Something you might consider, as Republicans are indeed over Trump. Some actually recognize a failed strategy when they've been screwed by one.
    The GOP might be over him, but the people are far from over him.
    I posted 2 videos streamed live from Trumps home in Florida. Might watch and see how much support he has.

    any Rallies,, and in every State ,,Trump flags are still Flying Everywhere.

    how you gonna turn that? or spin that?

    you don't have to be a supporter to Observe it.. Coast to Coast.

    you do have to be damn stupid to ignore it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I have no way of knowing that they really are. I've seen other things happen on TV that never actually happened. They were acted out on things called soap operas.

    I've also seen those people who believe the soap operas are all real, and get downright arrogant toward those who don't. These people actually think people who find the soap operas rather fictional just can't follow the plot...



    If you pay attention. If you pay attention it becomes clear that "vaccines" are vaccines and prevent, cause immunity to, reduce death from and prevent the spread of disease, too.

    Try paying attention to the man behind the curtain once in your life.

    People paying attention:



    People who have been paying attention to you:
    You can thank Trump for getting conservatives to call for abolishing the FBI.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  13. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post
    Trump did many wonderful things and a few bonehead things. Trump wasn't perfect.

    Trump has been personally attacked by the Deep State and the "swamp" so I'm excited to see what he does in his second term.
    Don't bother with the TDS trolls here.
    They will blame him for everything Congress and the bureaucracy forced through (he vetoed the last NDAA just to prove they would override any vetoes) and deny all the good things he did, they will even make up and repeat garbage like the misinterpretation of what Massie said (when even Massie was provably wrong) to claim he was in league with Pelosi long after it has been proven to be a lie.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  14. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Trump endorsed candidates beating establishment endorsed candidates all over indicates to me that you are wrong.
    And that is why the trolls here have gone into overdrive.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Trump endorsed candidates beating establishment endorsed candidates all over indicates to me that you are wrong.
    Yeah, because Trump Endorsements are the Only Variable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And that is why the trolls here have gone into overdrive.
    You know perfectly well you're in overdrive because of this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Acting vs. Talking

    https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2022...ng-vs-talking/

    By eric - August 9, 2022

    There is one clear difference between Leftists (they style themselves “Democrats”) and Republicans – who often style themselves “conservatives,” though of what, exactly, it is hard to divine.

    And this difference is related to that.

    The difference being that Leftists act – while “conservatives” (i.e., Republicans) talk about acting. It is hardly necessary to trot out examples but that of the past going-on-three-years will more than suffice. Leftists fostered a “pandemic” – and never hesitated to act on it. They “locked down” the country – well, “locked down” the average American, including the American small businessman, so as to consolidate economic power in the hands of the big corporations, now Woke, that finance the Left in a mutually beneficial reach-around. They “mandated” the wearing of “masks,” so as to create the necessary visual of abject submission, to Leftism. They even went so far as to all-but-gunpoint the entire population into submitting to medical experimentation.

    And the whole time this was going on, what did “conservatives” conserve?

    What have they ever “conserved”?

    Now comes another – possibly, the final – opportunity for “conservatives” to do more than talk.

    By now, everyone is aware of the Hut! Hut! Hutting! of the Orange Fail’s residence-in-exile at Mara Lago, in Florida. Everyone should be aware that this Hut! Hut! Hutting! is a kind of Sicilian Message – sent to us rather than the Orange Fail.

    We are to understand that disobedience will not be tolerated.

    This ought not to be tolerated.

    The governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis, is a Republican. He has it in his power to act in such a way as to challenge the Leftists who seek all power, including that serially ceded to them by Republicans. He could use the power he has as the governor of the state in which the Orange Fail resides to protect the Orange Fail from the Leftist who engineered his fail. Who will also engineer the failure of DeSantis, if he fails to act rather than talk.

    He has already done this as regards the “masks” and the “vaccines” – two things the Orange Man failed to act on (or acted complicity). Florida became a literal sanctuary city for people who saw through the Kabuki and understood the evil behind “masking.” Who objected to being all-but-gunpointed into submitting to medical experimentation like so many disposable lab rats.

    DeSantis acted heroically, which accounts for his popularity among people desperate for sound action rather than sound – and not much fury. If he acts now, he could become even more popular. Perhaps popular enough to be a force the Left would have to reckon with. A force powerful enough to put the failures of the Orange Man behind us and coalesce around success.

    There is a venerable – and honorable – tradition of such action that Republicans might try to remember. Thomas Jefferson explicated such action in the Virginia and Kentucky Resolutions he co-authored with James Madison. That action was nullification of actions taken that were contrary to the plain language and obvious intent of the Constitution. In the original context, the call to action was directed at the loathsome Alien and Sedition acts enacted by the regime of John Adams, which criminalized opposition to the Adams regime, styled “seditious” by the acts.

    Has it got a familiar, January sixth-ish ring?

    The Virginia and Kentucky Resolutions held that state governments not only had no obligation to enforce unconstitutional federal edicts but a duty to oppose them. These Resolutions were, arguably, the first rhetorical shot in what eventually became the War for Southern Independence, which has since been styled the “Civil War” by the victors – notwithstanding the fact that the Southern states never sought to seize control of the federal government – the critical element that defines a civil war.

    Rather, the Southern states attempted to act upon the principles articulated by Jefferson and Madison in 1798 – viz, that when federal authority swells beyond constitutional bounds and by dint of that becomes abusive, per se, it is no longer legitimate authority. Had the federal government refrained from asserting unconstitutional authority – specifically, the authority to tax, via onerous tariffs, which was the issue at hand, not slavery – the Southern states would likely have not attempted to leave the “union” each of them had voluntarily and freely joined in 1787.

    It is tragic that this check on abusive action perished from the earth – to borrow a neat phrase from the man who was directly responsible for its perishing – for we now face the prospect of a scorched earth, resulting from 157 years of pent-up pressure and serial failure by “conservatives” to conserve anything.

    Perhaps DeSantis will listen to the admonitions of men who did act, such as Jefferson and Madison.

    Declare that Florida will not enforce or abide unconstitutional acts by the federal government. Such action might just spread.

    And that would beat Hell out of all this talking.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-10-2022 at 05:57 AM.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  17. #74
    guys you have to support the clear frontrunner that isn't a DEMOCRAT at this point.

    If it's Trump, then we woud rather he wins than the DEMOCRATS.

    This doesn't mean we won't vote Paul, Massie, even De Santis over Trump, we would, but if Trump wins the primary
    and you live in a swing state or Trump state then you have to vote for Trump.

    There is no satisfaction in wasting a vote on some 0-2% alternative which only makes it more likely DEMOCRATS win
    and could even have been surreptitiously funded by pro-DEMOCRAT operatives to siphon off votes from GOP.

    I've done it and you've probably done it. It accomplished NOTHING.

    Soon the DEMOCRATS will RAMROD **** MARRIAGE through the Congress - which is a GREIVOUS ABUSE of the legislature, a full blown unconsitutional maneuvre that serves as just one example of their PLANS. They would have already RAMORODDED PRO-CHOICE through if they had the votes for it. States have NO RIGHTS under the DEMOCRAT concept of government.

    They are blood enemies of America.
    Last edited by Snowball; 08-10-2022 at 07:53 AM.
    "For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy ... Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." - J.F.K.

  18. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    guys you have to support the clear frontrunner that isn't a DEMOCRAT at this point.
    Why? So self-styled conservatives can sit on their hands for four more years, ignoring the tanking of the economy, unprecedented cronyism to Big Pharma, and do nothing because "our team" is in power?

    I like conservatives better when Democrats are in power. They actually fight back then. They don't just sit around with orange pacifiers in their mouths while the nation is destroyed without irritating interruptions.

    Republicans still refuse to nominate someone people can vote for. They still got nothing but reasons to vote against the other "team", none of which is, we actually do govern better, or even, we govern less.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-10-2022 at 08:09 AM.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  19. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Why? So self-styled conservatives can sit on their hands for four more years, ignoring the tanking of the economy, unprecedented cronyism to Big Pharma, and do nothing because "our team" is in power?

    I like conservatives better when Democrats are in power. They actually fight back then.
    Cuz we have to live here, that's why, unless you want to move elsewhere - then ask where is left that hasn't been infected ?

    This is our lives. The country is almost dead as an historical entity.
    "For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy ... Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." - J.F.K.

  20. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Cuz we have to live here, that's why, unless you want to move elsewhere - then ask where is left that hasn't been infected ?

    This is our lives. The country is almost dead as an historical entity.
    Irrelevant, because Trump has already proven that he's perfectly willing, just as willing as any other DEMOCRAT, to leave it worse than he found it. And so did two Bushes, Reagan, Ford and Nixon.

    GOP: Only voting for Republicans can save the country!

    Also GOP: *Nominates another Democrat* *Nominates the same old Democrat*

    Want to do something useful while Rome burns? Here:



    Or better yet, how about an instrument suckers can play?



    Republicans. Here is a preview of 2025, during the next GOP Administration. And you know it's accurate:

    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-10-2022 at 08:37 AM.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  21. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Well damn, I was hoping you had something realistic in mind, not our old libertarian pipe dream.

    I doubt that Massie will be running for president and if he did, probably wouldn't do any better than Rand did.

    I love Thomas Massie, but realistically he doesn't have some huge following that we can use to move the GOP into a new small government, fiscally conservative age.

    I had hopes that Rand would beat Trump in 2016 and bring forth our pipe dream, but I saw how that worked out.

    I am now more interested in realistic steps. One of the first things that must be recognized is that the DC Machine is a much bigger iceberg than it appears to be. This is so far beyond electing an honest person to rip apart. Literally 95% of the people in DC will fight against the honest person. If their is one thing that unites these government workers, it is the compulsion to protect itself from external threats to reduce their power.

    It seems to me that there is an actual movement within Republican voters to fight the DC Machine for this movement, Trump has been a catalyst. You may not like the movement or want or help the movement, but it exists and will continue regardless of you. This movement is far bigger than anything we did in 2008 or 2012 and I don't think Thomas Massie could create something bigger either.

    Even if we assume your premise that Trump is a complete fraud, it doesn't matter because the movement is bigger than him and would carry on even if he died today. It now encompasses people like Ron DeSantis and Kristi Noem. Soon it will have new players like Kari Lake and Blake Masters, if their is a fair election here in AZ.

    To me, the important thing is that Republican voters are rejecting the liberal establishment Republican politicians and they see the Republican party as part of the problem. That to me is winning and something that can be built on.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cleaner44 again.

    Not to mention this corruption didn't happen over night, it happened while we were sleeping. The things that are happening to Trump are what they will do to all of us, if we do not take a stand right here and right now.
    ďThe spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.Ē ~ Rudolf Steiner

  22. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cleaner44 again.

    Not to mention this corruption didn't happen over night, it happened while we were sleeping. The things that are happening to Trump are what they will do to all of us, if we do not take a stand right here and right now.
    We wish. We don't get nice, polite daytime search warrants, hold the battering ram and the grenades, please.

    A great many voters are ready to try anything that hasn't already been tried and failed. So what are they being offered? Trump's acting really pissed now!

    Kiss the country goodbye. Saying, "I just couldn't stand to admit I was wrong about that spoiled New York Democrat" is more important to people than saving it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Please please please share with us all your plan. What is your vision that you see that needs to happen. Please share it.
    Something--anything--other than a plan which has been proven to fail.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-10-2022 at 08:58 AM.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  23. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    We wish. We don't get nice, polite daytime search warrants, hold the battering ram and the grenades, please.

    A great many voters are ready to try anything that hasn't already been tried and failed. So what are they being offered? Trump's acting really pissed now!

    Kiss the country goodbye. Saying, "I just couldn't stand to admit I was wrong about that spoiled New York Democrat" is more important to people than saving it is.
    What you seem to not understand, is the country was lost a long time ago. People have been sleeping for years...this is the great awakening that is transitioning upon us all. This is bigger than Trump, but it is his persecutions that people need to witness to wake them out of their slumber.
    ďThe spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.Ē ~ Rudolf Steiner



  24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  25. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    This is bigger than Trump, but it is his persecutions that people need to witness to wake them out of their slumber.
    Who are you talking about, donnay? I know you aren't talking about your Lord and Savior, but I've never seen you talk about anyone else that way.

    You're taking it on faith Trump is suffering, no whip lashing out thirty-nine times, no thorns, no spear, no nails, but you're talking about a guy who endured one polite daylight search as if He Endured the Passion for us poor sinners.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  26. #82
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,934
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And that is why the trolls here have gone into overdrive.
    Clearly the media wants to declare that the age of Trump is over. I can understand why they want that. They are wrong and what has been ignited will burn even if Trump died to day. They woke up 10s of millions of voters, far beyond what we did with the Ron Paul campaigns. I like to think that the work we did from 2007-2012 laid the groundwork for all of this.


    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cleaner44 again.

    Not to mention this corruption didn't happen over night, it happened while we were sleeping. The things that are happening to Trump are what they will do to all of us, if we do not take a stand right here and right now.
    Thank you mam. When Trump says they aren't going after him, they are going after us, that rings true for many millions of voters. We are about to feel it even more with the new bigger bolder IRS. I am hoping that enough anti-establishment Republicans can get into Congress to actually make a difference. It certainly is an uphill battle and the GOP will be throwing up roadblocks.


    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yeah, because Trump Endorsements are the Only Variable.
    I certainly am not claiming that, but get real, the Republican establishment is working hard with Democrats to stop any and all Trump endorsed candidates. I see this as a war between Republican voters and establishment Republican politicians. It is a continuation of the war we started in 2007. Some of these new Trump endorsed candidates are libertarianish (see Blake Masters) and some are not, but the fight is what is important to me. The anti-establishment Trump candidates are winning the primary war by a large margin. I see this as a good thing. It seems like you don't, which I find odd.

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    We wish. We don't get nice, polite daytime search warrants, hold the battering ram and the grenades, please.

    A great many voters are ready to try anything that hasn't already been tried and failed. So what are they being offered? Trump's acting really pissed now!

    Kiss the country goodbye. Saying, "I just couldn't stand to admit I was wrong about that spoiled New York Democrat" is more important to people than saving it is.



    Something--anything--other than a plan which has been proven to fail.
    Your TDS regarding the spoiled New York Democrat is blinding you to the opportunity. You seem to be so focused on bitching about him that you can't see the good coming out of his presence.

    I don't know that there is some grand plan that has failed. I see 10s of millions of people getting pissed at the federal government finally and that is HUGE. In 2007 our warnings largely fell on deaf ears. A large amount of Republican voters now know not to trust FOX News. They now know that Mitch McConnell is not to be trusted.

    The first step to recovery is admitting and acknowledging that there is a problem. In 2007 we didn't have many Republican voters agreeing with us that there was a major problem. That has changed dramatically now in my opinion. These people are our allies and we libertarians can't fix any of this crap without their help. Your continued crapping on Trump and his supporters is counter-productive. What is productive is building bridges and insisting the GOP gets back to its roots of a small, limited government, libertarian based party.

    America First is a war of conservatives vs globalists. For me, choosing sides is an easy decision.

    Look past the forest... see the trees.

    Even if you don't, this is happening.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  27. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Your TDS regarding the spoiled New York Democrat is blinding you to the opportunity.
    No, it isn't. Your sole problem with me is that I refuse to let you lie about me, which you have repeatedly tried to do. I see the opportunity. I just believe supporting Trump makes it an opportunity for Trump, not me.

    The opportunity is there and DonnieJohnnie Trump is simply not the only person on the face of the earth who can seize it.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  28. #84
    DP
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  29. #85
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,934
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No, it isn't. Your sole problem with me is that I refuse to let you lie about me, which you have repeatedly tried to do. I see the opportunity. I just believe supporting Trump makes it an opportunity for Trump, not me.

    The opportunity is there and DonnieJohnnie Trump is simply not the only person on the face of the earth who can seize it.
    I am not lying about you at all, just observing you cry and whine about who gets credit for the current state of politics.

    I don't give a crap if you support Trump or any other America First type candidates. If Massie decides to run for president we will both support him. Meanwhile I am happy to support the people that are running and fighting the DC Machine. You do you.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  30. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I am not lying about you at all, just observing you cry and whine about who gets credit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan
    There you go again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    You do you.
    I will. I'll do all the things you say you're doing, and seem to think you're doing, when you promote Trump.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

  31. #87
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,934
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I will. I'll do all the things you say you're doing, and seem to think you're doing, when you promote Trump.
    Cool. Please let us know how successful your movement is and when you need help.

    P.S.
    I am not promoting Trump, I am promoting the America First movement. It really looks to me like the best opportunity to further the mission to:
    • Secure individual liberty
    • Seek justice
    • Promote honest and free markets
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  32. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Cool. Please let us know how successful your movement is and when you need help.

    P.S.
    I am not promoting Trump, I am promoting the America First movement. It really looks to me like the best opportunity to further the mission to:
    • Secure individual liberty
    • Seek justice
    • Promote honest and free markets
    It's a given that Trump was better than any democrat. What bothered me was when Trump supporters here were actually arguing that the things Trump was doing were increasing liberty!

    A couple of examples were the massive spending programs and the targeted tariffs. I get that Trump is better than Biden but don't tell me making government bigger and targeted tariffs is actually INCREASING our liberty. The correct response would've been yeah, it sucks but it would've been worse if it was a democrat.



  33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  34. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    It's a given that Trump was better than any democrat. What bothered me was when Trump supporters here were actually arguing that the things Trump was doing were increasing liberty!

    A couple of examples were the massive spending programs and the targeted tariffs. I get that Trump is better than Biden but don't tell me making government bigger and targeted tariffs is actually INCREASING our liberty. The correct response would've been yeah, it sucks but it would've been worse if it was a democrat.
    I don't think anyone else would have brought the fake news, or the lame GOP, or the Deep State, to the forefront like Trump did.

  35. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I don't think anyone else would have brought the fake news, or the lame GOP, or the Deep State, to the forefront like Trump did.
    I posted probably a dozen times here that I wanted Biden to win so that the coming inflationary depression would get blamed on democrats and socialism. I don't think anybody else here saw it coming. If Trump had won the media would be blaming the economic collapse on Trump and "capitalism". The problem being that Trump was more of a socialist than a capitalist which is why I knew we were headed for this crisis.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Trump 2024
    By Pauls' Revere in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-17-2022, 03:39 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2021, 08:09 PM
  3. Eric Trump 2024 ?
    By enhanced_deficit in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2020, 01:07 PM
  4. Trump would never run in 2024
    By GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2020, 08:44 AM
  5. Trump Family Dynasty: Ivanka Trump vs Don Jr. 2024 Prospects
    By enhanced_deficit in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-25-2020, 03:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •