Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dick Cheney brands Donald Trump 'greatest ever threat to our Republic'

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    What about the Obama's, Bush's, Clintons, Regan's, Carter's, Ford's, Nixon's, Johnson's, Kennedy's?
    They are all part of the same club. You just don't hear the truth since the elites own and control all forms of information you receive in a lifetime. They write history.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    They are all part of the same club. You just don't hear the truth since the elites own and control all forms of information you receive in a lifetime. They write history.
    Since the club has been in charge for decades, what do you propose?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Trumper supporters can spin it as they like but there is no difference between the Cheney's, Trump's and Biden's. Publicly you may see differences you think are there but in reality there is no difference.
    Yet somehow Roe vs Wade was overturned. You might not see a difference, but I do. Up until Trump I would have agreed with you, there wasn't any difference between Republicrats. Now I disagree with you. There is a clear difference between Cheney and Trump. I find it odd that you are unable to see it. No matter though, the fight carries on without your support.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Honestly watching Democrats defend Cheney and his daughter is some of the funniest stuff I've seen in a while. Before Trump came along you'd never see Democrats doing this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Dick Cheney talking bad about Trump. How dare him after Trump called Cheney a "great guy."

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-calls...ard-ad-1731540

Trumper supporters can spin it as they like but there is no difference between the Cheney's, Trump's and Biden's. Publicly you may see differences you think are there but in reality there is no difference.
    LOL
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Now I disagree with you. There is a clear difference between Cheney and Trump. I find it odd that you are unable to see it.
    He can see that Trump knows you view him as Good Cop, and plays that role. He can see that Cheney knows you hate him, and plays that role. Or are you actually saying Cheney has no clue he has been memed in Darth Vader costume even more times than you've posted narrative-serving blather on this site? Do you actually think he doesn't know that, every time he speaks publicly, tens of millions are listening to his every word and assuming it's all bull?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    LOL
    Thank you, Kamala.

Last edited by acptulsa; 08-09-2022 at 05:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12