Thread: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's message to Alex Jones

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's message to Alex Jones

The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $#@! all the AJ haters
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    $#@! all the AJ haters
    I've never been much of a fan - but this is ridiculous: alex-jones-must-pay-45-million-punitive-damages

I wonder how much the rest of the media is going to pay for their vaccine harm denial??
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Condemns ‘Political Persecution’ of Alex Jones: ‘When Will Lying Dems, Media, Big Tech Pay Us Millions?’

'He is being politically persecuted right now and being forced to pay out millions and millions of dollars,' says Rep. MTG.

Infowars
    August 5th 2022

After Alex Jones was ordered to pay millions for his comments on the Sandy Hook massacre, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) questioned when the time would come for Democrats and the mainstream media to pay for their lies.

Speaking Friday at day two of CPAC’s 2022 summit in Dallas, Texas, Rep. Greene cited Jones’ case as an example of how the two-tiered justice system run by Democrats is weaponized and selectively enforced against their political opposition.

“You wanna know something? Somebody like Alex Jones – who did say some things…” Greene told Sara Carter during an on-stage discussion, as audience members applauded in support of Jones.

“But yet he is being politically persecuted right now and being forced to pay out millions and millions of dollars,” she continued.

“And no one agrees with what he said, but what we’re tired of is the political persecution.”

“I’d like to know when the Democrats and the liars in the media and the people that canceled all of you and me on big tech – when are they going to pay all of us millions of dollars?” she added.

Rep. Greene tweeted Thursday she was “proud” of Jones for calling out the Clintons’ involvement with late billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein during witness stand testimony in the Sandy Hook trial.

On Thursday, a jury made its decision in Alex Jones’ first of three court cases awarding two Sandy Hook parents $4.1 million.

Jones filmed a response to the jury’s verdict:
    https://banned.video/watch?id=62ec4ff4b9d5f049268aa272

Marjorie Taylor Greene speaks at CPAC

The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Good point Alex. When are they going to release the names of the powerful johns in the Ghislaine Maxwell case? Instead of just picking on Alex?

https://web.archive.org/web/20220629...c7b188c9068a8e

‘Now do the men’: Ghislaine Maxwell’s prison sentence does not end pursuit of justice

Ghislaine Maxwell’s 20-year prison sentence finally delivers some measure of justice to the victims of the child sex trafficking ring she ran with Jeffrey Epstein.

But the job is not finished.

While Epstein is dead and Maxwell is behind bars, their clients – the rich and powerful people who abused the girls under their control – remain free and unidentified.

Monica Lewinsky summed up the situation succinctly today in four words: “Now do the men.”

now do the men. https://t.co/2RqlXskUUm

— Monica Lewinsky (she/her) (@MonicaLewinsky) June 28, 2022
    After Maxwell’s conviction in December, one of her victims, Virgina Guiffre, alluded to the other as yet unprosecuted culprits.

“It’s definitely not over. There are so many more people involved with this. It doesn’t stop with Maxwell,” Ms Guiffre said.

“I hope that today is not the end, but rather another step in justice being served.

“Maxwell did not act alone. Others must be held accountable. I have faith that they will be.”

Her sentencing today was met with a similar sentiment around the world.

“Who were Ghislaine Maxwell’s rich, powerful and (sometimes) famous clients?” wrote broadcaster Piers Morgan.

“We should be told. It wasn’t just her and Epstein engaged in this criminal sexual conduct. We need names.”

“Maxwell has been sentenced to 20 years in a US prison, yet not one of the clients has been jailed,” said fellow broadcaster Sophie Corcoran.

“Who are the clients? Who was she getting the girls for? Justice is not complete until every one of Epstein’s clients is jailed. Justice doesn’t stop at Maxwell.

“It’s just the beginning. We want the names of the perverted elites who were the clients.”

“I want names. All the other names,” said comedian Dana Goldberg.

“If Ghislaine Maxwell is guilty of child sex trafficking, there’s a list of her clients who participated in this proven trafficking,” said author and columnist Tim Young.

“MAKE THEIR NAMES PUBLIC AND ARREST THEM ALL.”

“I’m 100 per cent behind the sentencing of Ghislaine Maxwell, but where are all the men who used these young girls?” asked British Olympian Sharron Davies.

“When do the prosecutions begin of those powerful men who flew on the Lolita Express?” wondered newspaper columnist Allison Pearson, referring to Epstein’s private jet.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I've never been much of a fan - but this is ridiculous: alex-jones-must-pay-45-million-punitive-damages

I wonder how much the rest of the media is going to pay for their vaccine harm denial??
    Doubtful that the media will ever have pay a cent when it comes to that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MTG Wants House Committee on Epstein-Clinton Relationship After Viral Alex Jones Video

“Yes we all want to know what the relationship was with the Clintons, Jeffrey Epstein, and whoever else, and pedophilia,” Greene wrote. “The Epstein Select Committee.”

Valiant News
    Aug. 5, 2022

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is proposing a House committee to investigate the relationship between the Clinton family and late child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein following comments made by Alex Jones during the Sandy Hook defamation trial.

The Georgia Republican’s idea came after viral video of Jones being asked if he believes “that government officials are aiding in pedophilia, child trafficking and the grooming of children.”

In the video, Jones quickly retorted, “You mean, like, what Jeffrey Epstein did with the Clintons?”

Greene replied to the video and wrote that she would text Jones her approval of his remarks. Then, she suggested that “The Epstein Select Committee” should be created to presumably launch an investigation into politicians and other elites connected to the deceased pedophile.

“I’m going to text my friend Alex Jones how much I, along with countless millions of people, are proud of him for that answer,” tweeted Greene. “Yes we all want to know what the relationship was with the Clintons, Jeffrey Epstein, and whoever else, and pedophilia,” Greene wrote, before suggesting it should be called “The Epstein Select Committee.”

Podcast pioneer Joe Rogan recently speculated that the sex trafficking stint conducted by Epstein was part of an “intelligence operation” by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, Israeli government, or a “combination of both” on last Friday’s episode of “The Joe Rogan Experience.”

“He was bringing them to parties,” said Rogan. “Like it was an intelligence operation.”