Thread: [VIDEO] Rep Anthony Sabatini interviewed by Ron Paul

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up [VIDEO] Rep Anthony Sabatini interviewed by Ron Paul

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So Anthony went head to head in a recent debate with Mark Levin, the moderator. Levin, the neocon, was trying to pound Anthony for saying that the US government has no business being involved in the Ukraine conflict. This is something about 60% of the Republican electorate agrees with.

Rep Sabatini is running for Congress in my hometown here just north of Orlando. While I was lobbying for Florida to pass Constitutional Carry the last year with Florida Gun Rights, Anthony was the one who sponsored the bill the last 3 years. We made more progress this time than in the past.

But the important thing that I observed is that Sabatini was the only one in the legislature with a real spine. There were 2 or 3 who would somewhat stick their necks out there but not to the extent that Sabatini would. While I don't agree with Anthony on everything the reality is that he could very well be the next Thomas Massie if he gets elected. He will stand firm, vote right, and call out the bad Republicans on their nonsense.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Sabatini calls on FL to break ties with federal gov DOJ:

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/anthon...nt-of-justice/
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Yes. Abolish the FBI.

Or better yet, don't - instead, just let them have it, refuse to comply with it, nullify/separate/secede, and then don't reinstitute it.
    This is the way:

https://twitter.com/AnthonySabatini/...05568207196160
    //

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    But the important thing that I observed is that Sabatini was the only one in the legislature with a real spine. There were 2 or 3 who would somewhat stick their necks out there but not to the extent that Sabatini would. While I don't agree with Anthony on everything [...]
    I'm just going to appreciate the fact that a sitting state rep - one with whom I quite probably vehemently disagree, over a number of other things - is strongly advocating exactly the right sort of stance with regard to the feds [...]
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Rumble version:

A New ‘Giuliani Moment’? With Guest, Rep. Anthony Sabatini

Florida State Rep. Anthony Sabatini, in a recent candidate forum, dared to make a stand for non-interventionism in the Russia-Ukraine conflict. He was interrogated by neocon moderator Marc Levin who could not believe anyone could advise staying out of the war, calling the Florida Rep’s views “the most radical I’ve ever heard.” Sabatini held his ground…and the crowd roared in approval.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Sabatini calls on FL to break ties with federal gov DOJ:

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/anthon...nt-of-justice/