View Poll Results: How would you rate Dan Crenshaw as a candidate? (Use any criteria you like)

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 stars

1 7.14%
  • 4 stars

0 0%
  • 3 stars

1 7.14%
  • 2 stars

3 21.43%
  • 1 star

9 64.29%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crenshaw 2024?

Crenshaw 2024?

I've been thinking of the 2024 Presidential election lately. I guy who I would like to see run and I would support is Dan Crenshaw.

Okay I know about his foreign policy positions. In the past I was a one issue voter(foreign policy), but need to grow up. Another thing how is me expressing support for Crenshaw a bad thing? For a number of years I have had to watch magatards organizing circle jerks for Trump defending his positions on this forum. How are Crenshaw's positions any worse than Trump's?

Dan Crenshaw is actually a likeable guy. And he actually has something very foreign to politicians I usually support: electability. I can see normies becoming supporters of this guy.

To all the people who will say that Crenshaw is a warmonger. Okay...
    At least Crenshaw walked the walk unlike the Cheney family or some other Neoclown chickhawk.

If you disagree with me please tell me why I'm wrong. Also enlightenment me on who would be a better presidential candidate in 2024 and would actually have a chance of becoming elected.
    Last edited by mtr1979; 08-03-2022 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Typo

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL

Eyepatch McCain?

LOL
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    LOL

Eyepatch McCain?

LOL
    Nice NPC comment.
    Okay now think for yourself and formulate an arguement using facts or even your opinion. Who is a better Presidential candidate in 2024?

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    Nice NPC comment.
    Okay now think for yourself and formulate an arguement using facts or even your opinion. Who is a better Presidential candidate in 2024?
    Your post is not worthy of rational discussion.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Your post is not worthy of rational discussion.
    Is that what Tucker Carlson and Alex Stein told you? I still want to know what YOU actually think.

No I do not want another Bush/Cheney owned !@#$er to take office. He is a Rhino for sure.

Okay I know about his foreign policy positions. In the past I was a one issue voter(foreign policy), but need to grow up. Another thing how is me expressing support for Crenshaw a bad thing? For a number of years I have had to watch magatards organizing circle jerks for Trump defending his positions on this forum. How are Crenshaw's positions any worse than Trump's?
    So basically, you want to become the same thing as the people you just called magatards?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Rep. Dan Crenshaw is terrible on Foreign Policy and attacks Rand Paul.

GOP rep: ‘Rand Paul is giving the president bad advice’ on Afghanistan and Syria

The Hill
    January 17, 2019

Freshman Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) is criticizing Sen. Rand Paul, saying the Kentucky Republican gave President Trump “bad advice” when he suggested that the U.S. declare victory in Afghanistan and Syria.

“There are those of us who have sacrificed for our nation, who know the importance of this terrorist threat and the need to stay vigilant,” tweeted Crenshaw, a former Navy SEAL, on Wednesday. “We go there so that they don’t come here. It’s that simple.”

@RandPaul is giving the President bad advice.

Dan Crenshaw Attacks Rand Paul’s Foreign Policy. It Backfires.

The Libertarian Republic
    January 17, 2019

Freshman Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) is criticizing Sen. Rand Paul, saying the Kentucky Republican gave President Trump “bad advice” when he suggested that the U.S. declare victory in Afghanistan and Syria.

“There are those of us who have sacrificed for our nation, who know the importance of this terrorist threat and the need to stay vigilant,” tweeted Crenshaw, a former Navy SEAL, on Wednesday. “We go there so that they don’t come here. It’s that simple.”
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Boycott Youtube! Create a Rumble Account.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is just a weird thread.

Even if you're not a one-issue voter, it doesn't matter. You could be a ten-issue voter, and I bet Crenshaw is diametrically opposed to everything we stand for here on 9 of those 10 issues and iffy on the tenth one. Seriously, what does he have in his favor at all? I don't see it.

So what if you think he's electable? Obama was electable. Did you support him because of that?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

Rep. Dan Crenshaw, Texas (District 2)

Freedom Index Score: 61%

Terrible voting record.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Boycott Youtube! Create a Rumble Account.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Dan Crenshaw = John McCain

100% non-libertarian.

No thanks!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Even Liz Cheney has better 2nd amendment rating

https://www.gunowners.org/congressional-ratings/
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Dan Crenshaw is actually a likeable guy. And he actually has something very foreign to politicians I usually support: electability. I can see normies becoming supporters of this guy.
    Yup, if you want to win an election, this is what you should be looking for.

This is why I win 97% of the elections I vote in - I only vote for the most electable candidates who are very likeable.

+rep
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    This is just a weird thread.

Even if you're not a one-issue voter, it doesn't matter. You could be a ten-issue voter, and I bet Crenshaw is diametrically opposed to everything we stand for here on 9 of those 10 issues and iffy on the tenth one. Seriously, what does he have in his favor at all? I don't see it.

So what if you think he's electable? Obama was electable. Did you support him because of that?
    https://www.ontheissues.org/TX/Dan_C...w_Abortion.htm
    I'll help you out. Crenshaw is opposed to abortion.
    Last edited by mtr1979; 08-03-2022 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post
    Rep. Dan Crenshaw is terrible on Foreign Policy and attacks Rand Paul.

GOP rep: ‘Rand Paul is giving the president bad advice’ on Afghanistan and Syria

The Hill
    January 17, 2019

@RandPaul is giving the President bad advice.

Dan Crenshaw Attacks Rand Paul’s Foreign Policy. It Backfires.

The Libertarian Republic
    January 17, 2019

Why would anyone ever declare victory in a forever war? I agree with Crenshaw.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

I support some form of gun control. So this doesn't bother me. I own three weapons by the way. A bolt action rifle and two shotguns.

https://www.ontheissues.org/TX/Dan_C...w_Abortion.htm
    I'll help you out. Crenshaw is opposed to abortion.
    What an infuriatingly dumb post.

I'm going to drop out of this thread before I start cussing.
    Ron Paul

I support some form of gun control. So this doesn't bother me. I own three weapons by the way. A bolt action rifle and two shotguns.
    You should at least add a tomahawk , scalping knife , lever action rifle and revolver, unless you are handicapped. Possibly also a bayonet for your musket.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post

Rep. Dan Crenshaw, Texas (District 2)

Freedom Index Score: 61%

Terrible voting record.
    Wow , twenty percent better than I wouldve guessed .
    Do something Danke

Texas district 2 is formerly the Great Texan Charle Wilsons old seat . I bet his second amendment rating was higher even though he was a democrat. Also worth noting he too was a Naval Academy guy
    Do something Danke

To be fair, he does look like a pirate. Which is pretty cool. I'd vote for him just because of that. I wonder if he has a parrot he could carry on his shoulder.
    - Kim Kardashian

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    You are an anti-liberty statist then.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    What an infuriatingly dumb post.

I'm going to drop out of this thread before I start cussing.
    That is part of the problem you need to stop letting your emotions control you. You need to be a more level headed guy like Crenshaw.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Texas district 2 is formerly the Great Texan Charle Wilsons old seat . I bet his second amendment rating was higher even though he was a democrat. Also worth noting he too was a Naval Academy guy
    Crenshaw never went to the Naval Academy. He went to Tufts University.

To be fair, he does look like a pirate. Which is pretty cool. I'd vote for him just because of that. I wonder if he has a parrot he could carry on his shoulder.
    Born in Scotland though and grew up in Ecudor and Bogota Columbia. Navy doesnt check security clearances as thourougly as the Army so he could be too suspect to get through although Obama did.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    You are an anti-liberty statist then.
    The either or fallacy. I see no problem with responsible gun control legislation.

Also Colegio Nueva Granada in Bogota.
    Do something Danke

Bachelor of arts.Hardly seems presidential.
    Do something Danke

Seems to like gay marriage , is opposed to the feedom caucus and supports bans on semi auto weapons yet he claims to be a Methodist. I cant believe a real methodist would believe Jesus doesnt want me to have automatic weapons. Good thing I'm a Missouri Synod Lutheran . Its a tough call but I think I like Pence better.
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-03-2022 at 03:20 PM.
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast