Thread: FBI whistleblower leaks Domestic Terrorism Symbols Guide

FBI whistleblower leaks Domestic Terrorism Symbols Guide

FBI Whistleblower LEAKS Bureau’s ‘Domestic Terrorism Symbols Guide’ on ‘Militia Violent Extremists’ Citing Ashli Babbitt as MVE Martyr
    https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...de-on-militia/
    Project Veritas (02 August 2022)

• Leaked document is labelled as “Unclassified/Law Enforcement Sensitive” that is for “FBI Internal Use Only.”
    • Under the “Symbols” category of the document, “2A” is listed with the following explanation: “MVEs justify their existence with the Second Amendment, due to the mention of a ‘well regulated Militia,’ as well as the right to bear arms.”
    • “Revolutionary War imagery” such as the “Gadsden Flag” and the “Betsy Ross Flag” are cited in the document under “Commonly Referenced Historical Imagery or Quotes.”

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Project Veritas released a newly leaked document today provided by an FBI whistleblower, which shows how the Bureau classifies American citizens it deems to be potential “Militia Violent Extremists” [MVEs].

In the document, the FBI cites symbols, images, phrases, events, and individuals that agents should look out for when identifying alleged domestic terrorists.

The “Unclassified/Law Enforcement Sensitive” document says it is for “FBI Internal Use Only.”

Of note, under the “Symbols” section, is a prominent citation of the Second Amendment, where it explains that “MVEs justify their existence with the Second Amendment, due to the mention of a ‘well regulated Militia,’ as well as the right to bear arms.”

Right below that, under the “Commonly Referenced Historical Imagery and Quotes” section, Revolutionary War images such as the Gadsden Flag and the Betsy Ross Flag are listed. Each flag displayed in the document comes with a brief description of what it means.

Under the “Common Phrases and References” section of the leaked document, Ashli Babbitt is cited as a person that MVEs consider to be a Martyr.

The same document also refers to Ruby Ridge, Waco, and even Timothy McVeigh, tying in traditional American ideas and symbols with radical and/or violent events in the past.

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Internal FBI Doc Outlines “Symbols,” Rhetoric That “Militia Violent Extremists” Use

Internal FBI Doc Outlines “Symbols,” Rhetoric That “Militia Violent Extremists” Use

The New American
    August 3, 2022

If you fly the Gadsden flag, you just might be “Militia Violent Extremist.”

If you fly the Betsy Ross flag or use “Revolutionary War imagery,” you just might be an MVE.

And if you talk about the Second Amendment a lot, and worry about government raids that send American citizens to the boneyard, well, you just might be an MVE.

Those ideas are found in the FBI’s unclassified but exclusively internal “Domestic Terrorism Symbols Guide.”

The leaked document shows just how far the agency, under the guidance of FBI Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Merrick Garland, is pushing the falsehood that America patriots, whom they call “white supremacists,” “domestic violent extremists,” and now, “military violent extremists,” are the main threat facing the country.

Full Article:
    https://thenewamerican.com/internal-...xtremists-use/
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Gee, I wonder why Patriot Front didn't make the cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Gee, I wonder why Patriot Front didn't make the cut.
    You'd have to ask the SPLC. They probably wrote it, under a fat government contract.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Symbols are the gymnasium of the mind. Welcome to my playground...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

//

"MVE", cool acronym, gotta admit
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hadn't heard of Duncan Lemp previously, but this knowledge definitely contributes to my MVE-ness.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

- Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/sta...47330426486804

The FBI listed "2A" as a symbol used by domestic terrorists...
    //

My black flag still good to go. I usually just display it after Ive already won. Kind of goes nicely with a ribeye , bourban and cigar.
    Do something Danke

THREAD: Ron Paul Forums & others targeted by DOJ-funded censorship database

DOJ Funded Censorship Database Targets Christians, Gateway Pundit, Ron Paul Forums
    https://foundationforfreedomonline.c...n-paul-forums/
    {FFO Staff | 15 January 2024}

[...]

As FFO’s Oscar Buynevich recently noted, the DOJ’s FBI was recently exposed for associating historical American symbols with extremist movements:

This new historical focus of the misinformation research at Youngstown is being propelled with taxpayer dollars by the very same DOJ that was exposed by an FBI whistleblower in 2022 for labeling historical quotes and symbolism as “domestic terrorism symbols.” The document of intense public scrutiny, the FBI’s Domestic Terrorism Symbols Guide for Militia Violent Extremism (MVE), specifically labels historic icons of patriotism including the Gadsden Flag, the Betsy Ross Flag, and any Revolutionary War Imagery as symbols of domestic terrorists.

The FBI guide labeled common American historical symbols, including the Gadsden Flag and the Betsy Ross Flag, as potential signs of extremism.

[...]
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-25-2024 at 11:39 AM.