Thread: Drug Cartel: Pfizer Shatters Profit Records, Continues Raising Prices on Taxpayer-Funded

Drug Cartel: Pfizer Shatters Profit Records, Continues Raising Prices on Taxpayer-Funded

Drug Cartel: Pfizer Shatters Profit Records, Continues Raising Prices on Taxpayer-Funded, Liability-Free Products

By Jordan Schachtel
    The Dossier
    August 2, 2022

It’s the most expensive “free” shot of all time.

Pfizer’s Q2 earnings numbers parallel that of a top 5 global energy company. Of course, the slight difference here is that energy companies actually provide essential services for human flourishing, while Pfizer provides, well, government-backed snake oil.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Reuters/s...ee-products%2F

This quarter, the drug company posted a total revenue of $27.7 billion, up 46.5% from $18.9 billion the same period of last year.

Net income is up 78% to $9.9 billion this quarter, from $5.5 billion in Q2 of 2021.

While many Americans are struggling to put food on the table, Pfizer’s taxpayer-supplied profits almost doubled year over year.

https://moroccolatestnews.com/usa-pf...it-in-q2-2022/

Notably, none of Pfizer’s profits come from free market activity.

More than half of all Pfizer sales, and all of its profits, come from its expired mRNA gene therapy injections and Paxlovid. The outfit has fully transformed into a COVID-19 company. Without COVID Mania, the rest of Pfizer’s product line would see the pharma giant without any income this year.

Business is booming for the taxpayer-funded, liability-free drug company. Just last month, the Biden Administration signed a deal with Pfizer that hiked the price of more than 50% extra per dose for Pfizer’s next batch of mRNA shots.

Full article continues:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/08/...free-products/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just last month, the Biden Administration signed a deal with Pfizer that hiked the price of more than 50% extra per dose for Pfizer’s next batch of mRNA shots.
    Let us not forget who started OWS in order for Biden to follow his footsteps.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Let us not forget who started OWS in order for Biden to follow his footsteps.
    What's that four letter word, again?

Oh, yeah. Bipartisan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Covid was a Corporate takeover

Thanks for initial post

I dislike that the government is involved in "medicine."

Pfizer needs to be boycotted.

Good to know the drug companies are not greedy like the oil companies are…
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

very dangerous drugs. afib, heart probems, clotting, dementia, stroke, etc.

a very sad situation -- Americans are so gullible to trust their doctors still.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...99/ar-AA106k4t
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Happy to know that I'm not contributing to any of that profit whatsoever.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.