Thread: Would Thomas Massie go on Jimmy Dore?

Would Thomas Massie go on Jimmy Dore?

Thomas Massie has proven, time and again, that he is the healthy skeptics' voice in government. The voice of the forgotten, really, the disinherited. It would be personally interesting to me if Massie traveled to the enormous swathes of such disinherited, nation wide and, well, met these healthy skeptics. There isn't a single politician that could stand against him thanks to his vocal and recorded resistance to the voice vote passage of the PREP act.

I really think Massie has taken the baton. I also think he can take it a long way. I don't think there is any time to lose.

Right now everything he is on record standing for, taking a principled stand on, is ripening. There's my pitch.

Jimmy Dore, and others similarly situated on what I call the honest-left, have broken away from the verbal restraints of "their" party. There are many things that I disagree with a guy like Dore on, but corruption isn't one of them. There are many people who watch Dore, who would appreciate what Thomas Massie has to say, who would not otherwise encounter Massie.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Massie already turned down an offer to be on the show, which since he is a congressman during session is appropriate.

Then there's that other guy. He once wore a Ron Paul for president shirt on a nationally syndicated late night show. I heard that guy has one hell of a reach now.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would think so.

Would Jimmy invite Thomas to be on the show?
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Does Jimmy Dore typically have guests? Seems like his show usually doesn't have guests.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.