Thread: Biden Goes Begging: To Offer Saudis Bombs For Oil

Biden Goes Begging: To Offer Saudis Bombs For Oil

Biden Goes Begging: To Offer Saudis Bombs For Oil

President Biden's trip next week to a Saudi Arabia, that not long ago he referred to as a "pariah state," demonstrates just how desperate his Administration is to save the sinking ship of the US economy. Officials are now floating the idea of approving "offensive" weapons to the Saudis as Biden prepares to grovel for more oil. Also today: Iran sending drones to Russia? Really Jake? Finally: Congress adds a few billion to Biden's military funding request. Business as usual for the Beltway bandits.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Heard a few months ago that Saudi Arabia didn't even pick up the phone but Biden called them.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge