Thread: Massie: "Vaccine Does Not Stop Spread of COVID"

Massie: "Vaccine Does Not Stop Spread of COVID"

Just brilliant. Thomas Massie is simply the best Congressman since Ron Paul, himself.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd prefer living long enough to cast my presidential vote for someone other than Ron Paul.

I follow Massie on twitter, mostly for the sassy, and obviously he is among the very few honest voices coming out of government. Its amazing how ignorant people are of the fine print. "Legally distinct"--that's right, every shot in every arm was legally distinct from the FDA authorized proprietaries.

I wonder if he thinks that the total lack of concern for effective education in this country is merely the holding pattern. IE, its harder to re-indoctrinate someone than to apply the first layers of ideology. Since the characteristics that flourish in a free society are soon to be, well, liabilities--only those characteristics that flourish in a dependent society are being nourished, inculcated, whatever.

In any case, massive respect for this dude right here.

Massie--Willing to put his name on it.

On a side note: Is Dr. Paul still disseminating his curriculum? Anyone know?

Rumble:

Congressman Thomas Massie: "Vaccine" DOES NOT STOP spread of COVID

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

“What the Secretary of Defense is doing is illegal...it’s a crime in progress.”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

God Bless Thomas!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Alot of guys in my old unit including some close associates refused to take this. Hopefully they find good news at the beginning of the year.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

I am so glad he's in DC. He is one of the two I trust to speak the truth.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Once again Massie continues to be completely based.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.