Thread: Gender identity

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

There are two genders--male and female. Just like there are 4 seasons--winter, spring, summer and fall, not climate change made by humans.

Gaslighting doesn't change facts.

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." ~ Charlton Heston
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Just like there are 4 seasons--winter, spring, summer and fall, not climate change made by humans.
    In texas there's only two seasons, super hot and kinda cold
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Don't give me that. If you're just going to ignore the Panhandle (which reaches to within a hundred miles of Colorado, and where the snow was blowing sideways last time I was through) why not give it to Oklahoma and forget about it the rest of the way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Genesis 8:22 King James Version

22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Don't give me that. If you're just going to ignore the Panhandle (which reaches to within a hundred miles of Colorado, and where the snow was blowing sideways last time I was through) why not give it to Oklahoma and forget about it the rest of the way?
    I'm fine with that.
    - Kim Kardashian

I have to wonder where those college students are at right now. Did they learn the error of their ways or do they still feel the same way?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

I asked on Reddit and they told me there are four seasons: Almost Summer, Summer, Still Summer, and "Winter"...

I'm fine with that.
    Missed opportunity -- incorporate OK as a "buffer state" between Texas and the ever-hostile United States of Washington, DC...