Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Fraud or a Fighter? Just Who Is Alex Jones? A Review of “Alex’s War”

A Fraud or a Fighter? Just Who Is Alex Jones? A Review of “Alex’s War”

A Fraud or a Fighter? Just Who Is Alex Jones? A Review of “Alex’s War”

The New American | Daniel Natal
    July 30, 2022

Alex’s War is a documentary by Alex Lee Moyer, focusing on iconic media personality Alex Jones. It starts in November 2020, with lush music framing shots of crowd scenes as MAGA supporters interact with Black Lives Matter activists. It quickly segues into Jones’ intellectual genealogy, wherein he discusses books he found on his parents’ shelves, from The Commentaries of Julius Caesar, to Sun Tzu’s The Art of War, to the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche.

An inflection-point was his discovery of Gary Allen’s None Dare Call It Conspiracy. His maternal uncle was “involved in all sorts of clandestine activities in Central America and came back and [told] us stuff,” said Jones, adding, “My dad had friends who were in the John Birch Society. So there was a background noise from them about the one-world government and the cashless society and breakup of the family and all this.” He concluded his remarks, saying, “Basically, I just grew up seeing things behind the scenes.”

This remark is apropos, given the fact that the documentary is a glimpse “behind the scenes” of his broadcast network, Infowars. We meet Mike Hanson, Alex’s first cameraman, as well as other current Infowars personalities including Rob Dew, Ali Alexander, Owen Shroyer, and a slew of producers and technicians buzzing with activity backstage to make the gears of the machine turn.

The documentary progresses to the “Stop the Steal” effort after the 2020 presidential election, to coverage of the Orwellian Covid-19 pandemic, to digressions about Agenda 2030.

Peppered among the darker themes are moments of levity and humor and crudeness — one of the crude, darkly humorous examples coming when Jones urinates on the Georgia Guidestones; a more straightforward comedic example coming when the director includes a satirical music video that a viewer made by autotuning an Alex Jones dialogue and turning it into a novelty song.

Archival footage then comes up like a flashback to show us his origins at Access TV in Austin, Texas, where the steely-eyed young Jones eclipsed the previous charisma-challenged host Jeff Davis. The younger man’s rise began with his coverage of the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. From there he made waves, doing ongoing reporting on the government’s 1993 assault on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas.

It was here that Jones began to gain traction with a wider audience.

Writer Justin Ling recounted this part of Jones’ career, in his article “How a Crazy Plan to Rebuild Waco Compound Gave Us Alex Jones” for the Daily Beast in late 2021. Ling described how Jones “was leading a charge to rebuild the Branch Davidian compound from the ground-up. In the process, he would wind up building up a whole new conspiracy empire.” Ling then went on to relate how Jones acquired the property where the siege took place, constructed a church on the premises, and set up a “Waco Holocaust Museum” commemorating the FBI’s killing of David Koresh and 80 of his followers.

These events are recounted in the documentary, where it’s further explained that Jones’ extracurricular activities related to Waco caused friction between him and executives at Access TV.

Eventually, he was fired for refusing to discontinue coverage of the events. Subsequently, he embarked in 1997 on a venture to create his documentary production company called “Infowars.” He took the proceeds from the documentaries he sold and purchased ads across media. By 1999, he was on 100 radio stations, with 8 million listeners. It was the heyday of talk radio, and Jones rode the crest up to greater fame when he captured footage of Bohemian Grove.

Incidentally, Jones was initially told about Bohemian Grove by a gonzo journalist from England named Jon Ronson. Ronson had previously written a book called Them: Adventures With Extremists, in which one of the people he profiled was Jones. As a sort of proto-Louis Theroux, Ronson did off-the-wall documentaries for the BBC, where he covered eccentric characters and fringe figures for the establishment media. Ronson said that it was he who wanted to infiltrate Bohemian Grove, but, fearing litigation, he outsourced the job to Alex Jones. But it was Ronson who provided intelligence and logistics for the enterprise.

This is when the documentary first starts to become gripping, as real footage is showcased of the chilling occult ceremonies that took place at the elitist retreat in California. We watch as Jones and cameraman Mike Hanson sneak into the event and surreptitiously film corporate leaders, media honchos, and notable politicos as they engage in neo-pagan rites designed to propitiate the god Moloch before a giant owl statue. The ritual is called the “Cremation of Care” ceremony, where a mock sacrifice based on immolating a child is carried out. As Jones and his cameraman capture this modern reinterpretation of the esoteric ritual (and, more importantly, document the illustrious individuals participating in the proceedings), one gets a sinking feeling about the character and mental health of our so-called leaders. And Jones’ worldview acquired a dose of credibility — credibility that increased when the Texas firebrand, in July of 2001, correctly predicted the terrorist attack of 9/11 months before it actually happened.

Capitalizing on these successes, Jones was, little by little, earning an international reputation and a loyal following.

It’s here that the documentary leaps forward to December 2020, in the wake of the contested presidential election. This shift takes place around halfway through the film — and creates an interesting juxtaposition between the two distinct “Alex Jones periods.” In his early career at the tail end of the 20th century, Jones tried to affect the manner of a more conventional newsman. (One commentator said he was the “Dan Rather of the conspiracy world.”) Between his early career in the 1990s and the present time period, he seemed to undergo a stylistic change, reminiscent of the Howard Beale character from the 1976 movie Network. In that Academy Award-winning motion picture, we meet Howard Beale (portrayed by Peter Finch), an anchorman who turns into a populist icon when, after a nervous breakdown, he begins crying on air. Indulging in a new emotionalistic style, he yells, rants, and screams at his audience, delivering the iconic line, “I’m mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take it anymore!” (Eventually, in the film, Beale is subverted and co-opted by the corporate elite, who induce him to manipulate his audience on behalf of the globalists.)

These stylistic similarities to Howard Beale open up a number of unsettling questions, the most obvious of which is: Did Jones experience similar pressures?

As he screams into a microphone, veins bulging, spit flying while he shouts, “You look at the miserable globalists, you look at people like Bill Gates and you look at people like Mark Zuckerberg and the rest of them, they are miserable slaves of Satan!” we ask this question with too clear a sense of the answer.

At the 1:26:00-mark of the film, when Jones dourly confides that all he thinks about lately is the comfort that death will bring to him as he passes out of the physical plane, the parallels with Howard Beale are even more pronounced.

The documentary, while painting quite a favorable portrait of a complicated man, seems to unwittingly touch off certain questions — but only by inference.

Reading between the lines, one begins to wonder, “What was behind the stylistic change in Jones’ delivery that culminated in him describing himself as a ‘performance artist’ in recent legal filings?”

A second question: Regarding Jon Ronson (the man who kickstarted Jones’ career by giving him the Bohemian Grove scoop), was he really what he appeared to be? In the documentary, Jones (who comes across as a “fall guy” being set up by Ronson) expresses shock that he and his cameraman managed to evade detection on the premises while obtaining their groundbreaking footage. But what if it was more than “luck” that was on their side when they evaded security? What if they were secretly permitted to do what they did — when the organization’s leadership tapped Ronson to coordinate Jones and Hanson’s infiltration? After all, the viewer wonders what journalist develops a story, gets the blueprints for the grounds, spends all the time and money on research — only to give the career-making scoop to another person? Either Ronson is the most altruistic investigative reporter on the planet, or he is not what he seems to be.

A third question that the film leaves unaddressed: How did Alex Jones get the substantial funds (some place it at $250,000) as a person in his early 20s to purchase the property at Waco, Texas? He was working at a local cable access TV station and drew a negligible salary. Where did the money come from?

You will, of course, not find any of these questions answered (or even asked) in this documentary. Nevertheless, Alex’s War is a highly watchable primer for the casual fan of Infowars, documenting the arc of the organization’s rise as a potent political force and its subsequent hardships, after Deep State retaliation weaponized the judicial system to devastate the company’s coffers in the wake of litigation related to the events at Sandy Hook. (Many see this as a punitive action for Jones’ aid to Trump in the 2016 election.) In addition, Infowars was de-platformed from Apple, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Spotify, and so forth. It was the victim of full-spectrum censorship, having been removed, ultimately, from over 60 platforms.

In the end, the documentary is less evocative for what it says than what it does not say. The director almost accidentally opens up avenues for speculation by showing archival footage and first-person accounts that send the viewer’s mind down a thousand other rabbit holes. But, then again, isn’t that in the spirit of Infowars itself?
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've always viewed Alex Jones as controlled opposition. If the elites really wanted him dead they would have done it years ago.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

At this point, "what difference does it make?"

I do not think he is a fraud, I have always thought he was a fighter, however, misguided at times, but I do not think one person can say any of us are perfect. I believe his heart is in the right place, he has been trying to warn us of the evil agenda we are currently in, for years.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

There are many people that would interest me more than AJ that I wouldn't read a book or watch a documentary about.

He is a snake oil salesman who is ocassionally right.

He's controlled opposition! /s

That was always a popular one. It's a possibility but I find it unlikely. Although, I became more skeptical of him whenever he went on Piers Morgan years ago and acted like a complete fool...

He's had a lot of predictions that have come true, so give him that.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Whatever he is, his lack of emotional maturity is a terminal problem

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Controlled opposition. I watched him for years. Started when he was on Access TV here in Austin. He was a snake during the whole Waco deal and I caught him lying in his broadcasts more than once. When he was asked about it, he would just scurry on to something else. Yes, he talked about many things that were true, but when it came to actually doing anything constructive, about all he wanted anyone to do was to hawk his videos. I watched him shutdown guests who were actually trying to do something meaningful (peaceful).
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I don't know if I think Alex Jones is controlled opposition or not (though he seems too wacky to be legit) but I'm always wary of that possibility. If he's legit, though, I really don't understand what this Sandy Hook lawsuit is about. He's not allowed to have a different opinion about an event if people say that opinion hurts them?

By the same argument, wouldn't Jews be allowed to sue Holocaust deniers? I don't think that would make sense either.

He is a clown show. Sometime things can be revealed in comedy that main stream anything would never admit. I think he was right about Sh being a FF operation. That does not mean it did not happen. The trial itself is a clown show. He gets undying support from somewhere. I do not know where.

I remember where I was when SH was being reported. I do believe it was somehow done by the government. I don't believe that this autistic kid killed his mother then went and shot up SH school. The autistic people I know have no interest in guns at all and are mostly afraid of them. This is why I don't believe the story. I am not sure I believe children died but, it would not surprise me to find that the gov thugs would sacrifice children to their cause. WHich in the case of SH gun bans is the objective. It still is the objective.

AJ has a few good nutritional products that I have bought and might buy again. At the end of the day though I have to look at my own reality and take care of that. i pray for whatever is God's will for AJ. Will he end up being portrayed as some kind of example for the rest of us? Get in line or else have done to you what happened to AJ? I don't know.

I know many people who pay no attention to politics at all. All of them seem to be doing just fine. They work, grow and, seem to be having a good life. They don't have time for this BS because they are busy living their own lives. They all seem strong and prepared for anything. The end maybe near I can't say for sure. Now more than ever I want to be in harmony with God and to do His will if I can. I encourage you to look it to His will for yourself if you feel so inclined. If I want to mind my own business and live in peace I have to seek God and make His business my business.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I do not think he is a fraud, I have always thought he was a fighter, however, misguided at times, but I do not think one person can say any of us are perfect. I believe his heart is in the right place, he has been trying to warn us of the evil agenda we are currently in, for years.
    That's right.

All the focus is on Alex, but Jim Fetzer, Wolfgang Halbig, and James Tracy (two Ph.D's there) were also sued, harassed, lost job, etc. over this. Also hundreds of amateur journalists and video producers lost months and years worth of content and were stripped of audiences.
    Last edited by Snowball; 08-04-2022 at 06:32 AM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    By the same argument, wouldn't Jews be allowed to sue Holocaust deniers?
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Whatever else he is, you can add serial perjurer to his description. https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/03/media...ial/index.html
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Whatever else he is, you can add serial perjurer to his description. https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/03/media...ial/index.html
    Bankston said that Jones' attorney had, in an apparent mishap, sent him two years of cell phone records that included every text message Jones had sent.
    Please let there be a recording that gets leaked of Jones' response when he found out his lawyer did that.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    That's right.

All the focus is on Alex, but Jim Fetzer, Wolfgang Halbig, and James Tracy (two Ph.D's there) were also sued, harassed, lost job, etc. over this. Also hundreds of amateur journalists and video producers lost months and years worth of content and were stripped of audiences.
    Wolfgang Halbig has a pretty impressive resume for people to just write the guy off as a loon. Plus how in the world can it be illegal to express a differing opinion? Or is there more to this that I'm missing?

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/w...oming-lawsuit/
    Mr. Halbig is the former Executive Director of the National Institute for School and Workplace Safety. He has worked in public education as a teacher, Dean, Assistant Principal, Principal, and even Director. He’s also held the title as Director For School Safety & Security of the Seminole Country Public School System, a school district of approximately 65,000 students. Mr. Halbig also has law enforcement experience as a former Florida State Trooper in Miami, FL, and as a United States Customs Inspector.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Appreciate the “difference of opinion” talk

Absolutely needs to be allowed in a free Country

Nothing is more important to defend

Alex Jones' cell phone will be treated the way Hunter Biden's laptop should have been.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Please let there be a recording that gets leaked of Jones' response when he found out his lawyer did that.
    This is silly because Alex Jones gave his phone over to his lawyers to send the opposing side all his text messages.
    Now the opposing side is claiming Alex Jones' lawyer accidentally sent them all his text messages.

This shows that Alex Jones wasn't in "default" for not fully disclosing all the text message data. The opposing side did, indeed, get all those text messages.

Lawyer Asks Alex Jones if He Knows What ‘Perjury’ Is After Surprise Text Message Reveal

Last edited by WisconsinLiberty; 08-04-2022 at 10:20 AM.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Exclusive: The Truth About the Alex Jones Phone Records

Emergency protective order reveals emails showing lawyers not given approval to use material in court as it would violate attorney client privilege.

Infowars | Paul Joseph Watson
    August 4th 2022

An emergency protective order motion has been filed in the Alex Jones case relating to claims in court that lawyers had inadvertently obtained years worth of Jones’ phone records, with emails showing Plaintiffs had not been given approval to use the material in court as it would violate attorney client privilege.

A video clip from the trial went viral yesterday showing Jones responding to the revelation by Mark Bankston that Jones’ lawyers had mistakenly sent Bankston what he described as “an entire digital copy of your entire cell phone, with every text message you’ve sent for the past two years.”

“That is how I know you lied to me when you said you did not have text messages about Sandy Hook,” Bankston claimed.

This was then seized upon by media outlets to suggest that some kind of Hunter Biden laptop moment had occurred, apparently miring Jones in an even deeper scandal.

However, according to an Emergency Motion for Enforcement of Protective Order filed by Jones’ lawyers, they had not given permission for the files, which only span a 6 month period from the end of 2019 through early 2020 and do not represent “an entire digital copy” of the cellphone, to be entered into evidence in court.

“The file transfer link, however, inadvertently gave Plaintiffs access to dozens of other folders as well, including confidential documents, such as the medical records of Sandy Hook Parents who are Plaintiffs in the Connecticut litigation and other documents subject to various privileges, including attorney-client and work product,” states the motion.

An email shows that the issue was raised by Bankston, who told Jones’ attorneys in an email that the files contained “confidential information.”

“My assumption is now that you did not intend to send us this? Let me know if I’m correct,” he enquired.

Bankston was told by Jones’ attorney F. Andino Reynal to “disregard the link.”

“It is now apparent that Plaintiffs’ counsel did not “disregard the link”, but has reviewed and used documents he acknowledged defendants “did not intend to send” and appeared to be “work product or confidential.” Defendants, therefore, seek Emergency relief pursuant to Rule 193.3 and the Court’s Protective Order,” states the motion.

The chunk of files were apparently sent to Bankston by a paralegal by mistake and were intended for lawyers in Connecticut representing other Sandy Hook families in separate cases, but were seized upon by Bankston and the media to suggest Jones had engaged in perjury or that he was hiding information.

Jones responded to the controversy by asserting that he turned all his phones over to his lawyers and was merely trying to comply with discovery.

Despite not being given permission to use the material in court, Bankston appears to have used it anyway as a PR stunt to sneak attack Jones, take him by surprise, and generate salacious media headlines.

Jones’ lawyers are now asserting that the files should have been deleted under Texas law and that their citation in court was a clear violation of attorney client privilege.

“On August 3, 2022, Counsel for Defendants learned, for the first time, that Bankston neither deleted nor disregarded the link sent in error. Rather, despite realizing just from “reading the directories” that they contained confidential, privileged and work product documents, he chose to violate various privileges, including the attorney-client privilege and work-product privilege, and invade third parties’ privacy by opening the individual files and reading them, subsequently knowingly using confidential information in the cross-examination of Defendant Jones,” states the motion, which can be read in full below.

https://www.scribd.com/document/5855...oad&from_embed

It will be interesting to see how Jones's lawyers explain to the judge why they didn't object when this material was used in court yesterday and why their failure to do so doesn't constitute a waiver of any objection. The motion looks like an after-the-fact CYA maneuver.

What's notably absent from the motion is a request that the material that was used in court be stricken from the record. In other words, the jury has already been shown evidence that Jones is a chronic liar, and removing the metaphorical skunk that was loosed in the jury box isn't going to matter.

EDIT: On further reflection, it may be that Jones's attorneys are concerned that they might have liability exposure to the third parties whose confidential information is contained in the files that were inadvertently sent to the plaintiffs' attorneys. Under such circumstances, they could be justified in making their motion to have the material returned to them and sealed in the court's records.

I am not a litigator, so I'm just speculating here. But the motion doesn't have any effect on the fact that it was used to impeach Jones's credibility yesterday.
    Last edited by Sonny Tufts; 08-04-2022 at 11:28 AM.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post
    This is silly because Alex Jones gave his phone over to his lawyers to send the opposing side all his text messages.
    Now the opposing side is claiming Alex Jones' lawyer accidentally sent them all his text messages.

This shows that Alex Jones wasn't in "default" for not fully disclosing all the text message data. The opposing side did, indeed, get all those text messages.

Lawyer Asks Alex Jones if He Knows What ‘Perjury’ Is After Surprise Text Message Reveal

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post
    Exclusive: The Truth About the Alex Jones Phone Records

Emergency protective order reveals emails showing lawyers not given approval to use material in court as it would violate attorney client privilege.

Infowars | Paul Joseph Watson
    August 4th 2022

An emergency protective order motion has been filed in the Alex Jones case relating to claims in court that lawyers had inadvertently obtained years worth of Jones’ phone records, with emails showing Plaintiffs had not been given approval to use the material in court as it would violate attorney client privilege.

A video clip from the trial went viral yesterday showing Jones responding to the revelation by Mark Bankston that Jones’ lawyers had mistakenly sent Bankston what he described as “an entire digital copy of your entire cell phone, with every text message you’ve sent for the past two years.”

“That is how I know you lied to me when you said you did not have text messages about Sandy Hook,” Bankston claimed.

This was then seized upon by media outlets to suggest that some kind of Hunter Biden laptop moment had occurred, apparently miring Jones in an even deeper scandal.

However, according to an Emergency Motion for Enforcement of Protective Order filed by Jones’ lawyers, they had not given permission for the files, which only span a 6 month period from the end of 2019 through early 2020 and do not represent “an entire digital copy” of the cellphone, to be entered into evidence in court.

“The file transfer link, however, inadvertently gave Plaintiffs access to dozens of other folders as well, including confidential documents, such as the medical records of Sandy Hook Parents who are Plaintiffs in the Connecticut litigation and other documents subject to various privileges, including attorney-client and work product,” states the motion.

An email shows that the issue was raised by Bankston, who told Jones’ attorneys in an email that the files contained “confidential information.”

“My assumption is now that you did not intend to send us this? Let me know if I’m correct,” he enquired.

Bankston was told by Jones’ attorney F. Andino Reynal to “disregard the link.”

“It is now apparent that Plaintiffs’ counsel did not “disregard the link”, but has reviewed and used documents he acknowledged defendants “did not intend to send” and appeared to be “work product or confidential.” Defendants, therefore, seek Emergency relief pursuant to Rule 193.3 and the Court’s Protective Order,” states the motion.

The chunk of files were apparently sent to Bankston by a paralegal by mistake and were intended for lawyers in Connecticut representing other Sandy Hook families in separate cases, but were seized upon by Bankston and the media to suggest Jones had engaged in perjury or that he was hiding information.

Jones responded to the controversy by asserting that he turned all his phones over to his lawyers and was merely trying to comply with discovery.

Despite not being given permission to use the material in court, Bankston appears to have used it anyway as a PR stunt to sneak attack Jones, take him by surprise, and generate salacious media headlines.

Jones’ lawyers are now asserting that the files should have been deleted under Texas law and that their citation in court was a clear violation of attorney client privilege.

“On August 3, 2022, Counsel for Defendants learned, for the first time, that Bankston neither deleted nor disregarded the link sent in error. Rather, despite realizing just from “reading the directories” that they contained confidential, privileged and work product documents, he chose to violate various privileges, including the attorney-client privilege and work-product privilege, and invade third parties’ privacy by opening the individual files and reading them, subsequently knowingly using confidential information in the cross-examination of Defendant Jones,” states the motion, which can be read in full below.

https://www.scribd.com/document/5855...oad&from_embed
    So, which is it?

AJ's lawyer's did intend to send that material? Or they didn't?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    So, which is it?

AJ's lawyer's did intend to send that material? Or they didn't?
    This is all very confusing. It sounds like Alex's lawyer sent the raw cell phone data to the opposition by accident. Alex's lawyer sent an email to disregard the original cell phone and he's send the correct file. By law, the opposition must delete the original and only look at the correct cell phone data. The opposition admitted they illegally used the uncensored cell phone data.

Alex Jones Defense Files Emergency Motion

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    AJ and his lawyers probably "mistakenly" sent the cellphone data as a grounds for appeal when he lost the case, which he just did.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    AJ and his lawyers probably "mistakenly" sent the cellphone data as a grounds for appeal when he lost the case, which he just did.
    He lost the case last September, when a default judgment was rendered against him after he repeatedly failed to hand over documents and evidence as ordered by the court, which the judge characterized as "flagrant bad faith and callous disregard for the responsibilities of discovery under the rules." The latest hearing is simply about how much he'll have to pay in compensatory and punitive damages. The jury came back today with a $4.1 million verdict on the compensatory damages, and the hearing will continue tomorrow on the punitive damages issue.
    Erwin N. Griswold

Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    He lost the case last September, when a default judgment was rendered against him after he repeatedly failed to hand over documents and evidence as ordered by the court, which the judge characterized as "flagrant bad faith and callous disregard for the responsibilities of discovery under the rules." The latest hearing is simply about how much he'll have to pay in compensatory and punitive damages. The jury came back today with a $4.1 million verdict on the compensatory damages, and the hearing will continue tomorrow on the punitive damages issue.
    Sounds like you just listen to the governments side without knowing the facts. This whole thing is a Kangaroo Court, and he should appeal this ridiculous verdict against him.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

AJ looks pretty rough for 48 years old.

Alex Jones trial verdict: Jury awards $4.1 million in first phase of Sandy Hook case
    https://www.statesman.com/story/news...e/65391779007/

Alex Jones must pay at least $4.1 million to parents of a Sandy Hook school massacre victim in defamation case, jury rules
    Scarlett Lewis and Neil Heslin, whose son Jesse died in the 2012 attack, had sought damages for defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...vict-rcna41493

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones must pay the parents of Sandy Hook victim Jesse Lewis damage awards totaling $4.1 million, an Austin jury determined Thursday — far below the $150 million requested.

But the financial hit against Jones and his main company, Free Speech Systems, might not be over.

In the next phase of the trial to begin Friday morning, jurors will be asked to issue punitive damages that are intended as punishment after hearing testimony from the parents' economic expert on the net worth of Jones and his company, Free Speech Systems.
    Last edited by WisconsinLiberty; 08-04-2022 at 06:11 PM.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Alex Jones Responds to $4.2 Million Sandy Hook Verdict
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/break...-hook-verdict/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast