Thread: Thomas Massie: Real Agenda of the Greens is to Shut Off Our Air Conditioning

Thomas Massie: Real Agenda of the Greens is to Shut Off Our Air Conditioning

Thomas Massie: Real Agenda of the Greens is to Shut Off Our Air Conditioning

No way the current electric grid can support both electric cars and HVAC.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL

"I'm a political science denier."--Thomas Massie
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

It's 100 degrees outside and inside its 68

$#@! you planet go eat a dick
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

"booda gig"... "booda judge"... "booda gig"...

I was waiting, and hoping, for "booda plug". Alas, Thomas failed to deliver.

There's always next time, and just as with the Stupid, hope springs eternal.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I live in the south and do not use AC at all but I am still not thinking of buying an electric car.