Thread: Video: Rand Paul “Congratulates” Biden For Achieving “Real Immunity” Against COVID

Video: Rand Paul “Congratulates” Biden For Achieving “Real Immunity” Against COVID

Video: Rand Paul “Congratulates” Biden For Achieving “Real Immunity” Against COVID

Summit News
    29 July, 2022

Speaking with Fox News host Jesse Watters, Senator Rand Paul expressed congratulations to Joe Biden for surviving COVID and achieving “real immunity”.

Asked to react to Biden’s first appearance since he contracted the virus, Paul said “If he wanted to give us some accurate news he could have come out with his mask and lit his lighter and burned it.”

The Senator added, “He could have said, ‘you know what I now have natural immunity. I’ve had the disease, I survived and the CDC says that I’m twice as protected from natural immunity as I am by the vaccines. I have the real immunity now'”

“But he won’t say that because it’s all this mindless blather about you got to submit to the state, wear a mask,” Paul added.

He continued, “There’s no reason to wear a mask if you’ve already had it, that’s why putting our kids in masks, all across the country now, these crazy people are putting our kids back in masks when almost all of the kids have had COVID… they’re just not following the science.”

“They’re just giving us SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT to the State,” Paul further asserted.

Paul then turned his attention to Anthony Fauci, stating “we are ready, we will have him testify under oath and we are going to ask about the cover up.”

“From the very beginning there was a cover up led by him, Dr Collins and others to cover up the origins of the virus,” Paul urged.

Paul then announced that next week he will be hosting a “gain of function hearing” in the Senate.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The MSM promoted the living snot out of the J6 show trial and nobody cared. I think people would care about Dr. Rand Paul's Nuremberg hearings. But they'll have to hear about them. And they won't, without our help.

We have a very worthwhile project here. We used to be able to blow up an internet poll. Can we make Dr. Paul's Nuremberg Hearings viral? Or have we lost all our teeth since then?

Let the memes begin!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-29-2022 at 03:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The MSM promoted the living snot out of the J6 show trial and nobody cared. I think people would care about Dr. Rand Paul's Nuremberg hearings. But they'll have to hear about them. And they won't, without our help.

We have a very worthwhile project here. We used to be able to blow up an internet poll. Can we make Dr. Paul's Nuremberg Hearings viral? Or have we lost all our teeth since then?

Let the memes begin!
    Though I do like reading them, I’m not much into posting memes. But you can definitely count on me to help make Rand’s hearings viral!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

When they both had that nice lil ole debate that time.... THAHHH DONALD almost gave THE JOE his version of the virus.
    Doctor Rand is half correct.... the darn pesky virus has a habit of mutating. THE JOE most likely has recovered, and won't
    be hit hard by it again until AFTER the intense 2o24 election. There have been a few people who have been hit by it twice.

And Biden is testing positive for Covid again!