Thread: Bloodbath: Biden Chewed Up By Former Mainstream Media Protectors

Bloodbath: Biden Chewed Up By Former Mainstream Media Protectors

Bloodbath: Biden Chewed Up By Former Mainstream Media Protectors

CNN, NY Times, WaPo, etc - after years of carrying water for Joe Biden, the mainstream media is turning against him. All of a sudden his age and seeming cognitive decline are fair game. Is it a Dem-led desperation move to salvage something from expected big November losses? Where does the party go if Biden doesn't run...or doesn't finish this term? Also today: Europeans are fed up with Ukraine as European governments begin to fall. And US attacks Hungary...for lowering its taxes!!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm curious as to what happens in the event Biden can't finish the term and either resigns or dies. Obviously Harris becomes president, but would she finish Biden's term or would she run for reelection?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'm curious as to what happens in the event Biden can't finish the term and either resigns or dies. Obviously Harris becomes president, but would she finish Biden's term or would she run for reelection?
    She'll run at some point, whether for election or reelection, and if you notice she's a cackling airhead you're racist.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

I predicted in 2020 when Biden 'won' that he will be replaced shortly after the first two years. That potentially opens Kamala for nearly 10 years of presidency if she takes over from Biden and finishes his term, but only if it is done after the midway point of a 4 year presidential term.

I expect Biden to be replaced sometime next spring. Kamala hasn't really acted like she wants to be VP so I'm thinking she will do poorly as a president but that probably doesn't matter much to the people pulling the strings as long as she just signs where they tell her to.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 07-30-2022 at 09:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

If KAMELA is "IN IT TO WIN IT" i expect BERNIE to run. he will not be able to contain himself.
    he only half forgave Biden for winning the 2o20 "nom" and then getting into the presidency.

if Joe Biden is pulling out because of his age...Bernie may be impelled by his age
    and his level of impatience with THE JOE into ANOTHER demanding POTUS run!!!!

When BERNIE and HILLARY went at it in the primaries, they had only a handful of issues where they had basic differences.