Thread: Florida Files Complaint Against Bar that Held Lewd Drag Show for Children

Florida Files Complaint Against Bar that Held Lewd Drag Show for Children

Exclusive: Ron DeSantis’ Florida Files Complaint Against Bar that Held Lewd Drag Show for Children

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...show-for-kids/

JOEL B. POLLAK 26 Jul 2022

The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) served a complaint Tuesday on a bar in Miami that offers drag shows to children, and which was recently featured in viral videos showing a topless drag queen attempting to entertain a young girl.

The R House bar, located in the Wynwood area of Miami, has 21 days to respond to the administrative complaint. If the bar is found to be in violation of local laws and codes, it could then lose its liquor license, effectively putting it out of business.

Video posted earlier this month by the “Libs of Tik Tok,” a Twitter account that brings notoriety to far-left activists, showed a drag queen with exposed breasts and a thong stuffed with money leading a little girl by the hand around a bar during a show.

The DBPR complaint identifies the girl as appearing to be “between three and five years old,” according to the video.

As the UK Daily Mail reported:

That performer – who appears to be a transgender woman – proudly displays gigantic boobs, with her nipples covered with pasties while wearing lingerie stuffed with dollar bills.
    She parades around the R House Wynwood in a TikTok video shared by a user called nononoie, who wrote: ‘Children belong at drag shows!!!! Children deserve to see fun & expression & freedom.’
    It’s unclear when the clip was shot, who the performer is – and how nononoie is related to the girl being filmed.

A menu for the “R House Drag Brunch” includes a special “kids brunch” for children up to 12 years old, with a discounted meal price that includes “of course our fabulous show.”

The DBPR complaint cites several examples of lewd shows portrayed on social media, but also includes first-hand observations such as a performer in a suggestive outfit allegedly dancing “mere steps” from a child during a drag show.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Exclusive: Ron DeSantis’ Florida Files Complaint Against Bar that Held Lewd Drag Show for Children

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...show-for-kids/

JOEL B. POLLAK 26 Jul 2022

The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) served a complaint Tuesday on a bar in Miami that offers drag shows to children, and which was recently featured in viral videos showing a topless drag queen attempting to entertain a young girl.

The R House bar, located in the Wynwood area of Miami, has 21 days to respond to the administrative complaint. If the bar is found to be in violation of local laws and codes, it could then lose its liquor license, effectively putting it out of business.

Video posted earlier this month by the “Libs of Tik Tok,” a Twitter account that brings notoriety to far-left activists, showed a drag queen with exposed breasts and a thong stuffed with money leading a little girl by the hand around a bar during a show.

The DBPR complaint identifies the girl as appearing to be “between three and five years old,” according to the video.

As the UK Daily Mail reported:

That performer – who appears to be a transgender woman – proudly displays gigantic boobs, with her nipples covered with pasties while wearing lingerie stuffed with dollar bills.
    She parades around the R House Wynwood in a TikTok video shared by a user called nononoie, who wrote: ‘Children belong at drag shows!!!! Children deserve to see fun & expression & freedom.’
    It’s unclear when the clip was shot, who the performer is – and how nononoie is related to the girl being filmed.

A menu for the “R House Drag Brunch” includes a special “kids brunch” for children up to 12 years old, with a discounted meal price that includes “of course our fabulous show.”

The DBPR complaint cites several examples of lewd shows portrayed on social media, but also includes first-hand observations such as a performer in a suggestive outfit allegedly dancing “mere steps” from a child during a drag show.

I know @PAF doesn't like Ron Desantis. And I know from a libertarian standpoint parents of rights to screw with their kids minds and private business can blah blah blah and if we lived in an anarchist society we'd have to have some creative discussion on how to deal with issues like this and the religious right would be unleashed to be outside of these businesses on the sidewalk preaching hell fire without fear of cancellation or being on the SPLC/FBI hate group watch list and the big corporations that are enabling this assault on American values wouldn't exist because their wouldn't be corporate personhood and....

But in the world we live in now, I'm glad Desantis is doing something about this. Donald Trump, who infamously bought Miss Teen USA so he could walk in on 14 year old girls getting undressed, was not the anti-pedophile hero that Q-Anon (and sadly some people here) try to crack him up to be. "Oh he kicked Jeffery Epstein out of Mara Largo for hitting on an underage girl." That was ONLY after Epstein hit on one of the daughters of Trump's friends. Trump didn't do jack when Epstein recruited one of Trump's under aged staff.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I can't imagine the mindset of a parent who thinks that is appropriate for children.

Every bar that hosts these kinds of events need to be ridiculed and boycotted.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

I know @PAF doesn't like Ron Desantis.

But in the world we live in now, I'm glad Desantis is doing something about this.
    Why drag me into this?

First off, parents should not be bringing them to any bar, let alone some deranged drag show. That’s on the parents, not my dime.

Second, so, kudos to .gov for legislating morality now? It takes a village?

Third, are you suggesting that I throw my support behind someone over 1 or 2 deeds, neglecting the rest of the record?

If it were my offspring, he/she wouldn’t be anywhere near that bullsh|t, and I don’t need some politician or event organizer telling me either way.

Rack up them votes there Ronnie, disregarding everything else. I’m certain the Christian voters will vote solely based on that.

Ron DeSantis On the Record

PS: what business do states even have regulating liquor licenses? Same as they do for CCW?
    Last edited by PAF; 07-27-2022 at 05:01 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I lived in Key West..16 years.
    Fantasy Fest is billed as an Adult Party.. has for years,,bringing kids discouraged,,(some do)

Sunday morning after,,is Children's Day with a range of events for the kids..

That is likely the most tolerant place in this country,, but some things are still not tolerated.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Why drag me into this?
    Because I actually respect your opinion and I have mixed feelings about how far the gubmint should go on this matter.

First off, parents should not be bringing them to any bar, let alone some deranged drag show. That’s on the parents, not my dime.

Second, so, kudos to .gov for legislating morality now? It takes a village?
    Yeah. Local militia should just torch the bars in question. (Just kidding! Sorta.)

Edit: I think Anti Globalist has the right idea. In a "free marketplace of ideas" the idea that this is sick and those engaging in it are sick should be out there front and center IMO.

Third, are you suggesting that I throw my support behind someone over 1 or 2 deeds, neglecting the rest of the record?
    Not at all. I think you represent a very important balance against what may become the "Desantis train." We shouldn't make the same mistake that was made with Trump. On the flip side the culture war, and yes at this point it actually is a war, has become an important front in the fight for freedom. I engage with people all the time on the Newsbreak platform that actually SUPPORT this garbage and are out to cancel anyone that speaks out. "What's wrong with little boys in tiaras? Are you bothered with little girls in tiaras?" Yes. Yes I am. I think the Jon Benet Ramsey girl was being molested before she was murdered and the whole "6 year old showgirl" look isn't cute and I unsubscribed Netflix over cuties.

/rant

That said, there's probably good non-government options here. Just not sure what they are.

If it were my offspring, he/she wouldn’t be anywhere near that bullsh|t, and I don’t need some politician or event organizer telling me either way.
    True. But I'm also concerned about the effect on other people's kids. Child predator victims have an unfortunate tendency to grow up to be child predators. And no, I don't think every kid drug to a drag show is being victimized. But the evidence I've seen suggests some are. Take this Desmond kid who performs in drag himself. Supposedly everything is all hunky dory. Then the video surfaced of him on a couch with an adult drag queen talking about doing ketamine. I didn't even know what ketamine was. It's a date rape drug.

Rack up them votes there Ronnie, disregarding everything else. I’m certain the Christian voters will vote solely based on that.

Ron DeSantis On the Record

PS: what business do states even have regulating liquor licenses? Same as they do for CCW?
    I think you can be an atheist have a problem with grooming. From a legal perspective, the 2nd amendment affects CCW. The repeal of prohibition simply allowed states to do what they did before prohibition.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 07-28-2022 at 06:55 AM.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Every bar that hosts these kinds of events need to be ridiculed and boycotted.
    I agree. Where's Westboro Baptist when you actually need them? Although they'd probably tarnish the message. It's not about "hating f@gs." It's about drawing the line when it comes to children.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not convinced that their courts are the place for this.

Vigilante justice on the spot seems far more appropriate.

Then again; I believe "He needed killin'" is a viable defense.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Vigilante justice on the spot seems far more appropriate.
    Would that be aimed at the bar owner, the guy displaying his plastic tits, or the parents?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Would that be aimed at the bar owner, the guy displaying his plastic tits, or the parents?
    All of 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Then again; I believe "He needed killin'" is a viable defense.
    Witnessed a Justifiable Homicide gavel down once.

it is too rare.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Because I actually respect your opinion and I have mixed feelings about how far the gubmint should go on this matter.
    Likewise, JM.

Yeah. Local militia should just torch the bars in question. (Just kidding! Sorta.)

Edit: I think Anti Globalist has the right idea. In a "free marketplace of ideas" the idea that this is sick and those engaging in it are sick should be out there front and center IMO.
    Militia??? Another "it takes a village" approach to legislating morality? So others would have the same inclination to use militia against you if they disagree with the way you raise your offspring?

Not at all. I think you represent a very important balance against what may become the "Desantis train." We shouldn't make the same mistake that was made with Trump. On the flip side the culture war, and yes at this point it actually is a war, has become an important front in the fight for freedom. I engage with people all the time on the Newsbreak platform that actually SUPPORT this garbage and are out to cancel anyone that speaks out. "What's wrong with little boys in tiaras? Are you bothered with little girls in tiaras?" Yes. Yes I am. I think the Jon Benet Ramsey girl was being molested before she was murdered and the whole "6 year old showgirl" look isn't cute and I unsubscribed Netflix over cuties.

/rant
    The only war I see is people instigating each other more than ever before, making bigger mountains out of molehills, until it becomes a "national debate" and worse, leading politicians to happily take advantage of "help me save me do something more" in exchange for votes. Stay aware, but don't give them grounding (publicity), they will dwindle down to insignificance like the way it used to be before.

That said, there's probably good non-government options here. Just not sure what they are.
    Here's an idea:

1. In the same way I would end incentives to slow the rate of immigrants coming in while at the same time preserving our Individual (Bills of) Rights and right to travel freely, End the Welfare here at home.

2. Stop aiding and abetting .Gov to raise the age of owning guns. Stop aiding and abetting .Gov to raise the "legal" age of responsibility (16, 18, what is it, 21 now?). Stop aiding and abetting .Gov to raise the age when one can "legally" work.

There is too much free time on peoples hands. Let them work and learn responsibility at an earlier age, so that by the time they graduate high school they are well-equipped to take on life. The same applies to guns; let them learn the inner-workings, how to disassemble, clean, reassemble, and how to properly use one. My offspring learned at a very young age with an AR, and I have no cause to worry about accidents or mishaps.

True. But I'm also concerned about the effect on other people's kids. Child predator victims have an unfortunate tendency to grow up to be child predators. And no, I don't think every kid drug to a drag show is being victimized. But the evidence I've seen suggests some are. Take this Desmond kid who performs in drag himself. Supposedly everything is all hunky dory. Then the video surfaced of him on a couch with an adult drag queen talking about doing ketamine. I didn't even know what ketamine was. It's a date rape drug.
    Worry about raising your own offspring, so that they know how to work, understand responsibility, and can take care of and defend themselves without .gov intervention and fear of others. The two issues that I see are 1. Suppression of natural order, and 2. Over-inflating natural order. Governments abuse their power and legislate morality to the point that God-created human bodies are evil and perverse. People buy into that and use it for their own agendas. My grandparents married in their teens, had offspring, and owned and operated a working farm. They didn't have the time for problems of today, and they certainly didn't ask .Gov permission to work or own guns. In todays world, they would be in prison.

Right, you want to protect those kids, but on the other hand you don't want them taken away by the state and potentially ending up in a worse situation.

Perhaps fines are appropiate here?

What is worse a 6 year old child being indoctrinated and going to a drag show or a 15 year old girl in sexual relationship with an old man?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    What is worse a 6 year old child being indoctrinated and going to a drag show or a 15 year old girl in sexual relationship with an old man?
    Both are horrible acts and child abuse. A case could be made one leads to the other.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Both are horrible acts and child abuse. A case could be made one leads to the other.
    I always get the impression that the Waco Davidian incident was wrong on so many levels.

What if Koresh was having sex with boys and girls with parents consent? Is that okay?

Government, and the media too, have degenerated to the point where they are mere button-pushers. Push the buttons of hypochondriacs and they'll demand you grab more power, and give your cronies more money. Push the buttons of busybodies and they'll demand you grab more power, and give your cronies more money.

There's only one defense, and that's the Will Rogers Gambit:

Quote Originally Posted by Will Rogers
    You can only get as much liberty as you give.
    That being the case, there are only two kinds of people who can defeat us: Those who are so arrogant they refuse to admit that you can make decisions just as well as they can, and those who are so insecure that they can't believe you're better able to make decisions than they are.

In both cases, it's arrogance. Pride is the deadly sin that's killing us. Whether you think that you can, but no one else can, or that you can't, therefore no one can, it's the same thing. Combine it with the delusion that people who wear suits and get put on TV are more capable than the people with whom you are familiar enough to breed contempt, and liberty is dead.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-28-2022 at 10:16 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

DP

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Militia??? Another "it takes a village" approach to legislating morality? So others would have the same inclination to use militia against you if they disagree with the way you raise your offspring?.
    Hmmmm.....so if a parent actually starts having sex with his or her 10 years old son or daughter and somebody steps in.....that's legislating morality? I know this is a LATE reply, but I've had a long time to think about this. (And I accidentally dug this thread back up looking for something else).

Here's video of a child at a drag performance rubbing on a drag queen's crotch.

If the "village" can't protect children from sexual exploitation then what the hell is it good for? How far should a parent be able to go? Child sacrifice as long as it's "consensual?" We already have child genital mutilation going on in this country in the name of "gender affirming healthcare." IDGAF about how parents raise their kids as long as they aren't doing actual abuse, including sexual abuse. But if you screw your child up in the head by molesting him or her or allowing him or her to be molested by someone else in the name of "inclusivity" then is it safe for my child to be around your child? (Kids who are molested are more likely to molest other kids). Raise your child to be atheist or Muslim or Hindu or Jewish or (gasp) Christian. Just don't do things that are known to screw up their heads and possibly make them dangers to society.

Hmmmm.....so if a parent actually starts having sex with his or her 10 years old son or daughter and somebody steps in.....that's legislating morality? I know this is a LATE reply, but I've had a long time to think about this. (And I accidentally dug this thread back up looking for something else).

Here's video of a child at a drag performance rubbing on a drag queen's crotch.

If the "village" can't protect children from sexual exploitation then what the hell is it good for? How far should a parent be able to go? Child sacrifice as long as it's "consensual?" We already have child genital mutilation going on in this country in the name of "gender affirming healthcare." IDGAF about how parents raise their kids as long as they aren't doing actual abuse, including sexual abuse. But if you screw your child up in the head by molesting him or her or allowing him or her to be molested by someone else in the name of "inclusivity" then is it safe for my child to be around your child? (Kids who are molested are more likely to molest other kids). Raise your child to be atheist or Muslim or Hindu or Jewish or (gasp) Christian. Just don't do things that are known to screw up their heads and possibly make them dangers to society.
    Unfortunately, I don't have all the answers. I guess everything that I form an opinion on goes back to $money$.

Call the cops on abusive parents, hopefully they can/will do something productive. What that is I don't know. But placing the children with CPS, chances are they are going to end up the same way, this time by the hand of .gov. It's another revolving door that should be addressed. Maybe the first thing is to have outside/independent instead of "internal investigations" where they protect their own in Blue, and have measures where the local residents can actually step in if/when they discover nefariousness at CPS. Then there is the issue at hospitals, where the child can be taken away, just because parent/parents don't believe injections or other procedures should be administered.

I haven't put a lot of thought into this. I raised mine to defend/protect herself and her voice is every bit as sharp as her skills with an AR/side-arm/mace. She won't go anywhere near a drag-show either.

Unfortunately, I don't have all the answers. I guess everything that I form an opinion on goes back to $money$.

Call the cops on abusive parents, hopefully they can/will do something productive. What that is I don't know. But placing the children with CPS, chances are they are going to end up the same way, this time by the hand of .gov. It's another revolving door that should be addressed. Maybe the first thing is to have outside/independent instead of "internal investigations" where they protect their own in Blue, and have measures where the local residents can actually step in if/when they discover nefariousness at CPS. Then there is the issue at hospitals, where the child can be taken away, just because parent/parents don't believe injections or other procedures should be administered.

I haven't put a lot of thought into this. I raised mine to defend/protect herself and her voice is every bit as sharp as her skills with an AR/side-arm/mace. She won't go anywhere near a drag-show either.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PAF again.

I agree. At the very least this nonsense needs to be kept out of public schools and public libraries. No need for taxpayers to fund child sexual abuse.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PAF again.

I agree. At the very least this nonsense needs to be kept out of public schools and public libraries. No need for taxpayers to fund child sexual abuse.
    I’m clean out so I owe you quite a few.

“You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jmdrake again.“

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

/rant

I think you can be an atheist have a problem with grooming. From a legal perspective, the 2nd amendment affects CCW. The repeal of prohibition simply allowed states to do what they did before prohibition.
    Turns my stomach to see all those people smiling and applauding that kid's performance. What the heLL has gotten into people????