Thread: Monkeypox - The New AIDS

Monkeypox - The New AIDS

Monkeypox: The New AIDS

https://www.takimag.com/article/monkeypox-the-new-aids/

Steve Sailer

July 20, 2022

You have to admit, the word “monkeypox” is fun to say: monkeypox, monkeypox, monkeypox.

On the other hand, this less lethal relative of smallpox, which is now up to 2,000 confirmed cases in its first two months in the United States, sounds extremely painful and disgusting.

In Nigeria, where it is endemic in wildlife, it kills an estimated 1 to 3 percent of humans who get infected, a fatality rate worse than Covid.

Fortunately, in the current global outbreak only three people outside Africa have died so far, none in the U.S. Hopefully, there’s something different between African monkeypox and Western gay monkeypox.

Of course, monkeypox in America and Europe is overwhelmingly being spread by gay men to gay men.

For example, in New York City, none of its 336 victims so far have been women, in comparison to seven who are listed as “TGNCNB,” an acronym new to me that stands for “Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming Non-Binary.” Similarly, in Washington, D.C., which has the highest per-capita infection rate in the country, not one of the 122 patients is a woman.

While monkeypox is centered in virtually the exact same urban and resort gay neighborhoods, such as West Hollywood and Fire Island, from which AIDS dispersed four decades ago, it has already been found in 43 states.

One reason is because many gay men, despite their depiction in the Narrative as oppressed and marginalized, tend to spend a lot of money to travel to vast circuit parties to have sex with numerous male strangers. Numerous municipalities encourage local entrepreneurs to host big gay parties to lure in tourists, despite the role gay sex tourism plays in spreading infectious diseases, such as last summer’s Provincetown Bear Week superspreader event for the Covid Delta variant. And the success of heavily advertised anti-HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis drugs like Truvada has brought back 1970s attitudes toward industrial-scale gay promiscuity.

It’s unclear if this version of monkeypox spreads sexually or through more general skin-on-skin contact, or, most likely, both. It might also transmit through the air, but, at the moment, it appears to usually take a gay bacchanal to strew it far and wide.

Then again, who knows what monkeypox might evolve to next? The more people it infects, the more opportunities it has to evolve to be even more infectious.

The 2022 wave appears to track to homosexual parties in Spain and Belgium, and has since been amped up by the usual Pride Month orgies in June.

The world had plenty of warning to call off Pride Month due to monkeypox, but of course, the Centers for Disease Control and the prestige press did not call upon gay men to tone down their decadence because that would be stigmatizing. In contrast to canceling weddings and funerals over Covid, it’s unthinkable to publicly ask gay circuit parties to cancel their 2022 saturnalias because in modern America there is nothing more hateful than causing gays to feel shame over their depravities. (Businessman Ric Sena did cancel last Saturday’s circuit party in New York due to “growing concerns about the monkeypox outbreak.” He deserves credit.)

The CDC, for instance, issued a document on July 12 entitled “Reducing Stigma in Communications and Community Engagement” instructing the press to replay the AIDS strategy of misleading the general public:

Partners can help by providing monkeypox information to different communities and various channels.

I.e., tell different stories to different audiences.

Be careful to avoid marginalizing groups who may be at increased risk for monkeypox. Keep messages fact-based to help prevent stigmatizing populations most affected.

For Messages to General Audiences:

…Emphasize that anyone can get monkeypox and promote it as a public health concern for all.

That’s not exactly “fact-based.”

Focusing on cases among gay and bisexual men may inadvertently stigmatize this population and create a false sense of safety among those who are not gay and bisexual men.

Among gays, however, the CDC wants to raise monkeypox awareness, but without the health authorities suggesting anything so unthinkable as that gays, say, knock it off with the group sex with strangers until we can figure out what’s going on with this monkeypox thing.

For instance, the CDC put together a template letter for gay men attending circuit parties, massage parlors, spas, saunas, and sex clubs. Did it tell them that they should cut out the orgies until further notice, the way school, church, and sports were canceled over Covid? Of course not. That would be homophobic. Instead, the CDC declared:

We want you to have fun while you are at [insert event/venue].

A CNN article presents the CDC’s comically non-peremptory health advice for gays:

“In line with our harm reduction guidance, thinking about reducing your number of partners, potentially trying to avoid anonymous contacts ends up being smart from the perspective of decreasing the risk of exposure,” Daskalakis said. The CDC says people might want to reduce skin contact as much as possible by having sex with clothes on or after covering areas where the rash is present.

These government formulations tend to be written by gay men with advanced degrees who imagine that other gays can figure out what they are vaguely hinting at. But they forget that half of gay men have IQs below average and just won’t get it unless you explain it to them directly enough for non-gays to grasp it as well.

This week, however, as monkeypox spreads largely out of control, the winds in the media are starting to finally change. Joseph Goldstein, The New York Times’ hard-nosed municipal beat reporter, sympathetically presented the calls by dissident scientists within the NYC Health Department to finally ask gay men to temporarily restrain their self-indulgence:

Dr. [Don] Weiss said that asking people to change their sexual behavior—even if just for a month or so—was the most potent weapon available right now for reducing monkeypox transmission…. Dr. Weiss said his recommendations have been largely ignored by the department’s senior leadership, who seem “paralyzed by fear of stigmatizing this disease,” he wrote in an email to colleagues this June…. “If we had an outbreak associated with bowling, would we not warn people to stop bowling?” he wrote.

Bowling alone for a while sounds better than monkeypox, but what does Dr. Weiss, the director of surveillance in the bureau of communicable diseases, know?

If America actually had a homophobic culture, the government and media conspiring like this (in the open) to bamboozle the public into thinking that this gay-spread disease is a major threat to themselves might lead to a negative reaction to the actions of male homosexuals. If gays were truly unpopular in American society, it would instead be good for them for the government to reassure the majority that gays spreading monkeypox through their debauchery doesn’t much threaten anybody else.

In reality, though, gays are high-status and powerful, so the government is much more concerned instead that being frank with the general citizenry would open some naive eyes about gay male behavior, which could lower gay status, which is unthinkable.

If you are old enough to remember the 1980s, you may recall much the same Establishment tactics. At first, media coverage of AIDS was factual and informative because no party line had yet emerged. By 1983, people in the know talked about the Four H Club of AIDS demographics: homosexuals, heroin needle junkies, Haitians (a major U.S. gay sex tourism destination), and hemophiliacs.

(By the way, the world’s worst outbreak turned out to be in Southeastern Africa due to a regional heterosexual fetish for “dry sex.”)

But by the mid-1980s, a huge push was organized among the respectable to fearmonger the general public into believing that heterosexuals were as much at risk of AIDS as male homosexuals.

This generated much needless fear among straights, but it served to distract the public from noticing that the bulk of the American AIDS disaster was obviously the outcome of Gay Liberation from 1969 onward. Instead, official disinformation helped inculcate in confused heterosexual minds a sense of guilt that homophobia was, somehow, the cause.

In reality, of course, HIV spread outward not from rural backwaters but from where Gay Liberation had triumphed most overwhelmingly in the 1970s: Castro Street, Christopher Street, and Santa Monica Boulevard. Similarly, AIDS killed off large numbers of New York choreographers and fashion designers while leaving almost untouched less gay-friendly professions such as baseball players and golfers.

Rather than stigmatization causing AIDS, its primary driver in the U.S. was the destigmatization of homosexuality.

But an ironic truth like that is too sophisticated for us to acknowledge anymore. Instead, the straight media now blame AIDS on Ronald Reagan and the gay media on Nancy Reagan.

Why? Americans are increasingly unable to remember events that can’t be fitted into the Narrative. We now tend to reason about historical events in the following childish manner:

(a) Gays are good.
    (b) AIDS was bad.

Ergo, homophobes caused AIDS.

Hopefully, monkeypox will remain just a comic version of AIDS Lite. But if something worse comes along, we’re ever less able to function intelligently due to our culture’s worship of its sacred cows.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wonder if they'll introduce some drug similar to AZT that supposedly will help people will monkeypox but will ulitmately end up being unsafe and ineffective.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

How many more warning shots will GOD fire?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Good old Swordshyll. Big government cracking down is liberty and this is God:

You're even funnier than the Ministry of Truth.
    We believe our lying eyes...

He has terrible aim.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Here we go again, like AIDS, gays have gone and ruined sex orgies for everyone else.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Good old Swordshyll. Big government cracking down is liberty and this is God:

You're even funnier than the Ministry of Truth.
    LOL

GOD limits Bill's next plague to the pervs and you think he isn't involved?
    Gates wanted a plague to afflict and kill everyone.
    This was supposed to be smallpox 2.0.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    He has terrible aim.
    Warning shots are not terrible aim, they are not meant to hit, the target is being given a last chance.

Ask Sodom how good GOD can aim when he means to hit.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL...

Gates wanted a plague to afflict and kill everyone.
    This was supposed to be smallpox 2.0.
    Reading his mind now? Did he enjoy his breakfast?

https://dailyvoice.com/new-york/nass...akdown/838594/

First US Monkeypox Cases In Children Confirmed:

and they got it from who?

^edit^
    that can be a question or a Statement.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Here we go again, like AIDS, gays have gone and ruined sex orgies for everyone else.
    I'm sure guys like you and me would also ruin whichever orgies we went to.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.” - Thomas Jefferson

Forum Friends get $20 off your $200 order - save money on bulk ammo as we donate to your favorite pro-freedom group.

HIV Pharma drug revenues hit $30 Billion mark this year...& it’s growing

Fauci must be proud

Reading his mind now? Did he enjoy his breakfast?
    He's only declared his desire to reduce the population by many millions for years now.
    And he said SMALLPOX in that video you posted, did you even watch it?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And he said SMALLPOX in that video you posted, did you even watch it?
    So monkeypox is a large pox?

I'm sure Gates appreciates you for playing the useful idiot and blaming his evil deeds on God. But how does God feel about it?

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Always in plain view and people still deny that they are causing this. SMDH.
    She gets it. Get her to explain it to you.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-25-2022 at 06:29 AM.

Warning shots are not terrible aim, they are not meant to hit, the target is being given a last chance.

I wish he would.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I still say you're taking God's name in vain, meaning you're full of beans. Gates is responsible for this. God wouldn't do it.

But I'll concede this much: He may very well be directing the trajectory of the stuff. Its creation? No. I won't slander my Lord that way. Its aim? That's different. Perhaps so.

God has ways of turning weapons of our own making into boomerangs.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    God knows there’s some evil geniuses still running free & trying to continue to Poison & Profit

So monkeypox is a large pox?

I'm sure Gates appreciates you for playing the useful idiot and blaming his evil deeds on God. But how does God feel about it?
    Smallpox is a deadly plague on all humans, monkeypox is a mere affliction targeted at pervs.
    Gates wanted a new smallpox to kill millions and got a pale imitation.
    You can deny GOD's protection of the rest of us if you wish but don't insult our inetelligence while you do it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I still say you're taking God's name in vain, meaning you're full of beans. Gates is responsible for this. God wouldn't do it.

But I'll concede this much: He may very well be directing the trajectory of the stuff. Its creation? No. I won't slander my Lord that way. Its aim? That's different. Perhaps so.

God has ways of turning weapons of our own making into boomerangs.
    Point to where I said GOD created it.
    I said he limited it to the pervs and you argued with me but now you are pretending it was your own idea.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"You had to attend your grandmother’s funeral on Skype during the pandemic." -- Auron MacIntyre

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/stat...33692312018944
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·