Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 68

Thread: Rand Paul "neutral" on admitting Sweden and Finland to NATO

  1. #31
    So many people on this forum were inspired when Ron dropped the truth bomb on the debate stage, "They don't hate us for our freedom, they hate us because we've been bombing and killing them"

    If someone came out and told the truth on Ukraine it could very well inspire others in a similar way. It's a missed opportunity.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    You're right, I dont care about Rand following the constitution. When it comes to Rand, that's the baseline I've come to expect, and even here, he does not disappoint on that issue.
    Obviously you don't care to focus on the actual issue and what's important.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It's not "unconstitutional" for him to say that Ukraine's fight against Putin is "commendable" nor is it "unconstitutional" for him to say that he "supports Ukraine's cause", but that doesn't mean its not both ignorant and idiotic to say such things.
    Because it's not ignorant and idiotic. That's what you've incorrectly made it out to be.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It is possible to be "constitutional" and ignorant at the same time and unfortunately Rand is proving that. As I've posted elsewhere, this isn't intended to be a dig on Rand, as nearly every other libertarian is as ignorant as he is on this issue.
    No Rand isn't the ignorant one here. And again that's just you on your high horse completely missing the point and what's important. But you keep repeating yourself over and over and over again while missing the point if it makes you feel better.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Obviously you don't care to focus on the actual issue and what's important.
    You're the arbiter of what is and isnt important? I wasn't aware. Please provide a list of talking points I am allowed to discuss so I can be sure to discuss only things that you think are important.

    Because it's not ignorant and idiotic. That's what you've incorrectly made it out to be.
    Nah, Rand is way off base on this. Just because you're too ignorant to notice his ignorance, does not make either of you, not ignorant.

    No Rand isn't the ignorant one here. And again that's just you on your high horse completely missing the point and what's important. But you keep repeating yourself over and over and over again while missing the point if it makes you feel better.
    Dude even $#@!ing Blinken smoked Rand on this topic when Rand tried to debate him on this. $#@!ing Blinken of all people.

    When you and Rand both share the same opinion as George Soros maybe, just maybe you could be wrong on this.

    You can either continue to proclaim how "not ignorant" you are all day long,
    OR, you can educate yourself on this,
    OR, you can explain to me how your position is not ignorant by demonstrating that you have even the remote clue of what the $#@! is going on by saying something of substance.

    If you want resources to help educate yourself I am happy to provide, but I get the distinct sense that you just want to remain ignorant because that's just who you are. I think you take pride in being ignorant
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    You're the arbiter of what is and isnt important? I wasn't aware. Please provide a list of talking points I am allowed to discuss so I can be sure to discuss only things that you think are important.
    Already been answered. You continue to ignore it and deflect.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Nah, Rand is way off base on this. Just because you're too ignorant to notice his ignorance, does not make either of you, not ignorant.
    You're ignorant on what's important.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Dude even $#@!ing Blinken smoked Rand on this topic when Rand tried to debate him on this. $#@!ing Blinken of all people.
    Dude you keep repeating yourself and deflecting.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    When you and Rand both share the same opinion as George Soros maybe, just maybe you could be wrong on this.
    When you make it about the speaker, you've lost. It's about the Constitution.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    You can either continue to proclaim how "not ignorant" you are all day long,
    OR, you can educate yourself on this,
    OR, you can explain to me how your position is not ignorant by demonstrating that you have even the remote clue of what the $#@! is going on by saying something of substance.
    You can be ignorant on what's important. You can be ignorant in a car, you can be ignorant in a bar...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If you want resources to help educate yourself I am happy to provide, but I get the distinct sense that you just want to remain ignorant because that's just who you are. I think you take pride in being ignorant
    Your deflection on what Rand is doing and what's important is laughable. I know you take pride in trying to be right instead of caring about the truth.

    "oh but ignorant, umm and ignorant, and ahhhhh ignorant. hey look at me, I'm the one who is all knowing and you're the one who is ignorant because I said you are. oh and ignorant."
    lol I didn't realize I got under your skin that much.

    Your entire catty post once again ignores Rands point about making it Constitutional. If you don't want to discuss that, then why continue? - rhetorical

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Read Rands point before commenting. Even though you have continued to ignore Rands entire point, I will continue to point it out because that is what matters.
    Again -
    "In the coming days I will propose conditions to the treaty stating that Article 5 does not supersede the constitutional requirement that Congress declare war before engaging in hostilities, and that the U.S. will not bear any costs caused by the addition of Sweden and Finland to NATO."

    If you want to ignore the fact that he wants Congress to declare war, which they won't, that's on you.
    He's going to let them ignore his proposals and do whatever they want without even a symbolic vote against.
    He is also feeding their pro-war, pro-Ukraine, anti-Russia agenda with his words.
    If we get into WWIII and get nuked it will be partly his fault.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  8. #36
    Rand is stepping out of the way of interventionism and feeding the interventionist agenda.
    Whether or not Russia is wrong doesn't really matter to us, we should do nothing about it and that includes allowing more members into NATO to then have a claim on us to be dragged into their wars.

    P.S. Ukraine is one of the most corrupt and criminal countries in the world and has participated in crimes against the American people, I hope Russia wins.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He's going to let them ignore his proposals and do whatever they want without even a symbolic vote against.
    He is also feeding their pro-war, pro-Ukraine, anti-Russia agenda with his words.
    If we get into WWIII and get nuked it will be partly his fault.
    lol Stop with the nonsense. Even though Rand is the one who wont fund them, he'll be partly to blame? Really? you're seeing too much into this imo.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Rand is stepping out of the way of interventionism and feeding the interventionist agenda.
    Whether or not Russia is wrong doesn't really matter to us, we should do nothing about it and that includes allowing more members into NATO to then have a claim on us to be dragged into their wars.
    No he's not stepping out of the way. He's making it about the Constitution like he should. That is where he wants the conversation to go. And yes we should do nothing about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    P.S. Ukraine is one of the most corrupt and criminal countries in the world and has participated in crimes against the American people, I hope Russia wins.
    Agree 100%

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Already been answered. You continue to ignore it and deflect.


    You're ignorant on what's important.


    Dude you keep repeating yourself and deflecting.

    When you make it about the speaker, you've lost. It's about the Constitution.

    You can be ignorant on what's important. You can be ignorant in a car, you can be ignorant in a bar...

    Your deflection on what Rand is doing and what's important is laughable. I know you take pride in trying to be right instead of caring about the truth.

    "oh but ignorant, umm and ignorant, and ahhhhh ignorant. hey look at me, I'm the one who is all knowing and you're the one who is ignorant because I said you are. oh and ignorant."
    lol I didn't realize I got under your skin that much.

    Your entire catty post once again ignores Rands point about making it Constitutional. If you don't want to discuss that, then why continue? - rhetorical
    I'm done arguing with you as I'd get more value arguing with a brick wall, but you should just know this : Rand has "room for improvement" on this issue.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 07-18-2022 at 08:54 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'm done arguing with you
    All you did was repeat yourself. oh but ignorant

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    as I'd get more value arguing with a brick wall,
    A brick wall has more substance than you and isn't ignorant

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    but you should just know this : Rand has "room for improvement" on this issue.
    Because making it about the Constitution is bad? Understood. Don't get hurt falling off that high horse. But you should just know one thing, that horse is ignorant.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    All you did was repeat yourself. oh but ignorant

    A brick wall has more substance than you and isn't ignorant

    Because making it about the Constitution is bad? Understood. Don't get hurt falling off that high horse. But you should just know one thing, that horse is ignorant.
    Every time I tried to add substance you just responded with insults anyway. At least the insults were fun because that was the only discussion happening.

    BTW I wiped my ass this morning with a piece of your constitution. I added substance to it

    It's now worth more than it was before
    Last edited by TheTexan; 07-19-2022 at 07:08 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Every time I tried to add substance you just responded with insults anyway.
    No you didn't. You ignored the constitutional aspect and you still are.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    At least the insults were fun because that was the only discussion happening.
    Because of your inability to focus on what's important. It's called the Constitution

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    BTW I wiped my ass this morning with a piece of your constitution. I added substance to it

    It's now worth more than it was before
    Good that you admit you don't care enough about the Constitution. Too busy being clever and breaking your word Mr. "I'm done arguing with you".

    Keep deflecting and repeating yourself while ignoring the Constitution.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 07-19-2022 at 12:08 PM.

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    No you didn't. You ignored the constitutional aspect and you still are.

    Because of your inability to focus on what's important. It's called the Constitution

    Good that you admit you don't care enough about the Constitution. Too busy being clever and breaking your word Mr. "I'm done arguing with you".

    Keep deflecting and repeating yourself while ignoring the Constitution.
    omg he insulted muh constitushuhn
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  17. #44
    So you post this telling the forum you are done -
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'm done arguing with you as I'd get more value arguing with a brick wall, but you should just know this : Rand has "room for improvement" on this issue.
    Yet you continue to post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    omg he insulted muh constitushuhn
    I got under your skin when I exposed your Highness and now you're proving your word is no good.

    The Constitution still matters.

  18. #45

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    ...
    "omg muh constitution"
    Last edited by TheTexan; 07-19-2022 at 03:41 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    One could pretty easily make the claim that Congress has delegated its constitutional duty to declare war to NATO.

    Which is a $#@!ing stupid thing to do, but still "potentially" "constitutional"

    Either way, I am glad that Rand is pushing that angle
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    One could pretty easily make the claim that Congress has delegated its constitutional duty to declare war to NATO.

    Which is a $#@!ing stupid thing to do, but still "potentially" "constitutional"

    Either way, I am glad that Rand is pushing that angle
    Good to see you finally come around.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Good to see you finally come around.
    Not really, I still use the constitution as toilet paper. But Rand pushing back on NATO is a good thing. Even if he is otherwise ignorant on Putin aggression bull$#@!.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Not really, I still use the constitution as toilet paper. But Rand pushing back on NATO is a good thing. Even if he is otherwise ignorant on Putin aggression bull$#@!.
    lol Yes really. You even said so. Thanks again for coming around.

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    lol Yes really. You even said so. Thanks again for coming around.
    Ya ok sure.... you do realize this was my position to begin with? Of course you don't realize that. That would take actual, I don't know, reading, and like, comprehension, and stuff
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    But he will vote present instead of No anyway.
    He can't have seriously expected anything else.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  27. #53
    Thomas Massie and 17 Other Republicans Voted Against Resolution to Support Finland and Sweden Joining NATO

    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/thomas...-joining-nato/


    Massie has a spine.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    But he will vote present instead of No anyway.
    Either way, do you have a point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He can't have seriously expected anything else.
    He didn't. That you think he might have, is just more of your fake drama.

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Ya ok sure.... you do realize this was my position to begin with?
    No it wasn't. You didn't make it about the Constitution. Instead Rand ignorant.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Of course you don't realize that.
    That's your second lie in this thread. When one doesn't have a leg to stand on, make something up.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    That would take actual, I don't know, reading, and like, comprehension, and stuff
    Actually that would take actual, I don't know, honesty, and like, making it about the Constitution, and stuff.

    lol You even post like a valley girl thinking you're clever.

    Like um actually... errr...I don't know. Like umm for sure.

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    No it wasn't. You didn't make it about the Constitution. Instead Rand ignorant.

    That's your second lie in this thread. When one doesn't have a leg to stand on, make something up.


    Actually that would take actual, I don't know, honesty, and like, making it about the Constitution, and stuff.

    lol You even post like a valley girl thinking you're clever.

    Like um actually... errr...I don't know. Like umm for sure.
    "omg muh constitution"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    "omg muh constitution"
    lol Right on cue. I'm under your skin big time aren't I.
    Gonna run, The Donger need food. Go ahead, I'll allow you to have the last word seeing as how I've exposed you.

    The Constitution matters.

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    lol Right on cue. I'm under your skin big time aren't I.
    Gonna run, The Donger need food. Go ahead, I'll allow you to have the last word seeing as how I've exposed you.

    The Constitution matters.
    "muh constitution omg"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  34. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Rand is stepping out of the way of interventionism and feeding the interventionist agenda.
    Whether or not Russia is wrong doesn't really matter to us, we should do nothing about it and that includes allowing more members into NATO to then have a claim on us to be dragged into their wars.

    P.S. Ukraine is one of the most corrupt and criminal countries in the world and has participated in crimes against the American people, I hope Russia wins.
    Pretty much spot on.

    Whether or not Russia is wrong doesn't really matter to us
    It kinda does in a big picture sense. My #1 issue is secession and it has been for many years, because the right to self determination is the root of all freedom.

    And when Rand says stuff like Putin is the aggressor in this conflict, he's actively working against the right to self determination. (And he's actively working against the "constitushun" which is also founded on the right to self determination)

    It's obviously not a huge issue that Rand says stuff like this, but I would still prefer he either get his facts right or just keep his aggressor opinions to himself.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  35. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Either way, do you have a point?


    He didn't. That you think he might have, is just more of your fake drama.
    He is supposed to vote NO.
    Using something he knew would fail to excuse his failure to do so doesn't cut it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Erdogan takes the bribe: Sweden and Finland invited to join NATO
    By Snowball in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-29-2022, 09:31 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2022, 07:39 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2017, 06:40 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2016, 10:59 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 07:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •