Thread: Trump 2024

Exclamation Trump 2024

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/arti...-decision.html

“Look,” Trump said, “I feel very confident that, if I decide to run, I’ll win.”

I fixated on If I decide. Trump is less a politician than a live-action mythological creature, and so punditry and all of the standard forms of analyses tend to fail. What would factor into such a decision for such an unusual person? “Well, in my own mind, I’ve already made that decision, so nothing factors in anymore. In my own mind, I’ve already made that decision,” he said.

He wouldn’t disclose what he’d decided. Not at first. But then he couldn’t help himself. “I would say my big decision will be whether I go before or after,” he said. “You understand what that means?” His tone was conspiratorial. Was he referring to the midterm elections? He repeated after me: “Midterms.” Suddenly, he relaxed, as though my speaking the word had somehow set it free for discussion. “Do I go before or after? That will be my big decision,” he said.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If I were a betting man I'd say Trump runs just to make his base happy and then spends his campaign building up DeSantis.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I am amazed that anyone could still support Mr. Operation Warp Speed, but then I am not amazed. Humans are idiots. I see Trump 2024 stickers and signs all over down here.

The retards are convinced that 2020 was stolen, but this time it will be a fair election. Maybe if they vote just a little harder for a good buddy of Jeffrey Epstein then they can stop the Evil Democrats.

Then I get to constantly look at the stupid Trump silver coin ads when I am scrolling through RPFs. Think about that one to it’s conclusion if you are able. Hey, only $24.25 per coin plus postage and handling while supplies last.

If he runs I hope he wins, if for no other reason than to drive the wedge further to divide this country.

With that said, dude is big douchebag.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I sincerly hope he doesn't run again. There are so many other qualified governors and sentators that could easily beat Biden. Current polling shows Trump has absolutely no chance of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I am amazed that anyone could still support Mr. Operation Warp Speed, but then I am not amazed. Humans are idiots. I see Trump 2024 stickers and signs all over down here.

The retards are convinced that 2020 was stolen, but this time it will be a fair election. Maybe if they vote just a little harder for a good buddy of Jeffrey Epstein then they can stop the Evil Democrats.

Then I get to constantly look at the stupid Trump silver coin ads when I am scrolling through RPFs. Think about that one to it’s conclusion if you are able. Hey, only $24.25 per coin plus postage and handling while supplies last.
    More signs than ever around here, they either put a printing press up or bought all of the inventory around the country.

I can’t wait to see the Drunken Sailor spend-spend-spend again, though the repugs will still never admit to it. I wonder what philanthropist/globalist he’ll fund this time on the tax-payers dime back.

Remember folks, demons don’t have the brains. It takes repugs with business experience/know-how/connections to FUND the deep state [corporations] via tax dollars. But it takes the demons to roll it out to the masses. Biden did one helluva job getting the Trumpcine out to everybody. TSA… Bush, Obama. Etc. etc.
    Last edited by PAF; 07-15-2022 at 01:58 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I sincerly hope he doesn't run again. There are so many other qualified governors and sentators that could easily beat Biden. Current polling shows Trump has absolutely no chance of winning.
    I bet he runs, tries to get the GOP nomination but fails as the GOP would consider him baggage. He then runs independent, and sucks votes away from the GOP and Biden gets re-elected. Trump then doesn't give a dam but rubs it in the GOP face for their lack of support in 2020. Turns out to be a big F-you.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

If there's one thing the Republican Party is reliable for, it's that they always work in "turns" for the presidential nomination. Nobody steps ahead in line. Due to the nature of Trump's "loss", and his pervasive presence in conservativism these days, like it or not, it's his turn again. His best bet is to ask for and receive Ron DeSantis as his running mate. It would not soil DeSantis if Trump lost. It would be an opportunity for DeSantis to be heard and seen by the whole nation much more than he has been as Governor of Florida.

The two biggest problems for Trump that made him lose support among some conservatives and independents - namely, the horrible 2020, and January 6th, look like minor trifles in the grand scheme of suffering under President Biden, and the left-wing alternatives to Biden scare us even more. Scare isn't really the right word, enrage is more accurate to how we feel. Also, the recent rescension of Roe v. Wade by a Trump-appointed SCOTUS hikes his rating for many of those who were put off by his final year and election reaction. These conservatives are highly likely to vote for Trump over any alternative on the ballot. It would be a strong ticket but whether or not it's capable of overcoming the Democratic corruption in state elections is another question. That same problem will exist for any Republican.

There are still plenty of wild cards, especially in foreign policy as Biden's recklessness is likely to embroil this country into a war in Eastern Europe, Asia, or Iran. The Democrats are not going to allow Biden to run again. That is certain. His true approval ratings are in the 20's. The Democratic candidate, such as Clinton, Harris, Newsom, Obama, Warren or Ocasio-Cortez will shoot promises of milk and honey straight into the ears of Democratic voters and Independents. To answer the question politically, is Trump the best GOP candidate, we must know whom he would run against, and unfortunately, the Democrats won't allow that to be known until the GOP field is fully set. Nobody of note is going to run against Trump in a primary. His grassroots support is still a high hurdle to overcome, and fracturing the base like that would guarantee a loss. Speaking to the readers here, most of whom have serious issues with Trump and either did not vote for him once, only once, or twice but not again, the fact is, those who think the way we do are such a minority in this country's elections that the only statistical effect we have at times is to help Democrats win if we do not vote for the GOP. It happened twice in the 90s, twice in the 00s, and perhaps in 2020. Look at the results. Our country has become indistinguishable from its past in our lifetimes. I do not call that winning. I'm not saying winning is what happened under Bush or Trump, either, but Trump in many essential ways was "less losing" than where we are now. This doesn't mean I'm insinuating anyone not vote their conscience. I don't think I can bring myself to vote for Trump either, but that decision is easier for me to make because I live in a deep blue state where he won't win anyway. If I lived in a state where he had a shot, I would have to vote for him.
    Last edited by Snowball; 07-16-2022 at 06:09 AM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    If there's one thing the Republican Party is reliable for, it's that they always work in "turns" for the presidential nomination. Nobody steps ahead in line. Due to the nature of Trump's "loss", and his pervasive presence in conservativism these days, like it or not, it's his turn again. His best bet is to ask for and receive Ron DeSantis as his running mate. It would not soil DeSantis if Trump lost. It would be an opportunity for DeSantis to be heard and seen by the whole nation much more than he has been as Governor of Florida.
    Don't count on "the same way it's always done" continuing. Such things only continue until someone decides they don't work any more.

'The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise — with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew, and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country.'--Abraham Lincoln
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

DP
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Plot twist.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...ement-00045969

Democrats aren’t just eager for Donald Trump to cannonball into the 2024 presidential race before the fall midterms. Across the country, they are actively plotting ways to immediately capitalize on a pre-November announcement.

Campaigns and officials at major Democratic outfits are planning to capture the anticipated cash windfall that would come their way should Trump announce he’s making another run at the White House. Candidates also are exploring ways to exploit Trump’s premature entry to energize despondent base voters and coalesce independents and suburb-dwellers who have soured on the party over stubbornly high inflation.

I still cant picture him running. Not sure he could handle losing a second time. The GOP could run several other candidates that could win. Hopefully by then the dems will be a small minority in the house. Six more yrs of pelosi -schumer-biden - harris isnt going to help your current banana republic ( with no bananas) , third world $#@!hole economy of double digit inflation , 6 doll diesel , 5 doll gas and 30 to fifty percent per yr in grocery increases .
    Do something Danke

Why does he think the voting shenanigans won't happen again, especially to him?

Look, if it's him and Biden again, I'll toss my vote to Trump but it will be while holding my nose. No Democrat, with the exception of maybe Gabbard, will ever have my vote at this rate. In truth, if the GOP wants to sniff the White House again, they'll run DeSantis and let the chains off of him and tell him to go all in and go all for it, say what you want, we don't care.

The media won't care what DeSantis has to say either way. They'll spin everything so it doesn't really matter. The GOP, however, is always about 20 years too late in their strategies. They need to embrace chaos and bulldogs, which is what they fought the entire time against Trump. That came back to bite them, and we, the American people, big time.

Say what you will about Trump - that he was a pawn, that he's one of them, etc. I'm not sure I'd be able to disagree, but for whatever his part was, he did it well enough that they're still gunning for him and his supporters. The regime doesn't want the "deplorables" around. And whether he's the acting face for them or not, there's something about the Trump presidency that sure seems like it wasn't "supposed" to happen. The Deep State (Swamp) was exposed during his presidency. We know its there now without a doubt.

Edit: having said all of this, we've seen the presidency does a matter a little over these last several years. However, our time and efforts are better spent fighting local and state level fights more than anything else. Maximize the "power" at those levels instead of relying on D.C.
    Last edited by Okie RP fan; 07-17-2022 at 08:25 AM.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kristi Noem is making a play for VP, and if Trump doesn't run, she will run for P.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

anyone who doesn't get behind Massie is a statist.

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    anyone who doesn't get behind Massie is a statist.
    Correct
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

The two biggest problems for Trump that made him lose support among some conservatives and independents - namely, the horrible 2020, and January 6th, look like minor trifles in the grand scheme of suffering under President Biden, and the left-wing alternatives to Biden scare us even more. Scare isn't really the right word, enrage is more accurate to how we feel. Also, the recent rescension of Roe v. Wade by a Trump-appointed SCOTUS hikes his rating for many of those who were put off by his final year and election reaction. These conservatives are highly likely to vote for Trump over any alternative on the ballot. It would be a strong ticket but whether or not it's capable of overcoming the Democratic corruption in state elections is another question. That same problem will exist for any Republican.

There are still plenty of wild cards, especially in foreign policy as Biden's recklessness is likely to embroil this country into a war in Eastern Europe, Asia, or Iran. The Democrats are not going to allow Biden to run again. That is certain. His true approval ratings are in the 20's. The Democratic candidate, such as Clinton, Harris, Newsom, Obama, Warren or Ocasio-Cortez will shoot promises of milk and honey straight into the ears of Democratic voters and Independents. To answer the question politically, is Trump the best GOP candidate, we must know whom he would run against, and unfortunately, the Democrats won't allow that to be known until the GOP field is fully set. Nobody of note is going to run against Trump in a primary. His grassroots support is still a high hurdle to overcome, and fracturing the base like that would guarantee a loss. Speaking to the readers here, most of whom have serious issues with Trump and either did not vote for him once, only once, or twice but not again, the fact is, those who think the way we do are such a minority in this country's elections that the only statistical effect we have at times is to help Democrats win if we do not vote for the GOP. It happened twice in the 90s, twice in the 00s, and perhaps in 2020. Look at the results. Our country has become indistinguishable from its past in our lifetimes. I do not call that winning. I'm not saying winning is what happened under Bush or Trump, either, but Trump in many essential ways was "less losing" than where we are now. This doesn't mean I'm insinuating anyone not vote their conscience. I don't think I can bring myself to vote for Trump either, but that decision is easier for me to make because I live in a deep blue state where he won't win anyway. If I lived in a state where he had a shot, I would have to vote for him.
    I don't think DeSantis would consider the possibility. DeSantis is not even seeking Trump's endorsement in his current race.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Why does he think the voting shenanigans won't happen again, especially to him?

Look, if it's him and Biden again, I'll toss my vote to Trump but it will be while holding my nose. No Democrat, with the exception of maybe Gabbard, will ever have my vote at this rate. In truth, if the GOP wants to sniff the White House again, they'll run DeSantis and let the chains off of him and tell him to go all in and go all for it, say what you want, we don't care.

The media won't care what DeSantis has to say either way. They'll spin everything so it doesn't really matter. The GOP, however, is always about 20 years too late in their strategies. They need to embrace chaos and bulldogs, which is what they fought the entire time against Trump. That came back to bite them, and we, the American people, big time.

Say what you will about Trump - that he was a pawn, that he's one of them, etc. I'm not sure I'd be able to disagree, but for whatever his part was, he did it well enough that they're still gunning for him and his supporters. The regime doesn't want the "deplorables" around. And whether he's the acting face for them or not, there's something about the Trump presidency that sure seems like it wasn't "supposed" to happen. The Deep State (Swamp) was exposed during his presidency. We know its there now without a doubt.

Edit: having said all of this, we've seen the presidency does a matter a little over these last several years. However, our time and efforts are better spent fighting local and state level fights more than anything else. Maximize the "power" at those levels instead of relying on D.C.
    Well said +rep
    - Kim Kardashian

Kristi Noem is making a play for VP, and if Trump doesn't run, she will run for P.
    I could get firmly behind her.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    All the more reason for DeSantis to stay as a state governor, I say. If he leaves mid-term and gets replaced by a weak GOP candidate, and a dem takes FL, there's gonna be a lot of folks pissed off.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    All the more reason for DeSantis to stay as a state governor, I say. If he leaves mid-term and gets replaced by a weak GOP candidate, and a dem takes FL, there's gonna be a lot of folks pissed off.
    No chance for the democrats in FL anymore. Registered republicans now outnumber registered democrats for the first time. The democrats only hold one statewide office in FL now, AG comissioner, and they might lose that. The republicans have both the house and senate, so they basically pass anything DeSantis wants passed. The lieutenant governor is a republican hispanic woman. I don't know a lot about her but she seems middle of the road.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    No chance for the democrats in FL anymore. Registered republicans now outnumber registered democrats for the first time. The democrats only hold one statewide office in FL now, AG comissioner, and they might lose that. The republicans have both the house and senate, so they basically pass anything DeSantis wants passed. The lieutenant governor is a republican hispanic woman. I don't know a lot about her but she seems middle of the road.
    "No chance for Dems" doesn't necessarily equal a good republican governor though. If DeSantis vacates the office to run for president and some RINO turd similar to Jeb Bush gets put in the gap, it might as well be a democrat that takes his place.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Imagine if Trump won. Who would serve in his cabinet? You would almost be guaranteed a 4am SWAT raid on your home, unending charges, and legal battles from our Soviet deep state, followed by Trump throwing you under the bus.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Trump is rear view mirror for electoral matters

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Imagine if Trump won. Who would serve in his cabinet? You would almost be guaranteed a 4am SWAT raid on your home, unending charges, and legal battles from our Soviet deep state, followed by Trump throwing you under the bus.
    I would join his cabinet. But I also would subvert him at every move and play ball with the deep state, so I could become rich and powerful without very much effort
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I would join his cabinet. But I also would subvert him at every move and play ball with the deep state, so I could become rich and powerful without very much effort
    IOW, SOP in DC.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.