Thread: A.I.-Court System and judges

Thumbs down A.I.-Court System and judges

No, just no.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nishments.html

Instead of merely collecting data, it means the AI is now making decisions on behalf of judges who must justify themselves if they want to overrule it.

An AI prosecutor has even started charging people in Shanghai with crimes it believes they have committed, the South China Morning Post reports.

And linking the AI up with China's social credit system means it can punish people who refuse to comply with judgements - such as blocking a person refusing to pay a fine from purchasing plane or train tickets.

Zhang Linghan, professor of law at the China University of Political Science and Law, warned the rapid rise of AI risks creating a world where man is ruled by machines.

'Humans will gradually lose free will with an increasing dependency on technology,' she argued in a paper recently published online.

'We must be alert to the erosion of judicial power by technology companies and capital,' she added.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why do I get the feeling that AI court systems are something that came straight out of something dystopian?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge