Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 99

Thread: Dutch farmer protests

  1. #1

    Dutch farmer protests

    @luctor-et-emergo what's goin on here?

    ------------

    Meanwhile in the 'Democratic' and 'free' west there are tensions growing between government entities and farmers, here is an example of farmers in The Netherlands being shot at by the Dutch cops. Farmers in The Netherlands have been demonstrating against the green woke nonsense which is making their farmer-lives harder.

    https://t.me/mapsukraine/891

    More scenes clearly show a fascist approach towards farmers in the Netherlands, the Netherlands is also active in financing terrorist activities in Ukraine by supplying terrorist organizations with weapons.

    https://t.me/mapsukraine/892
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    @luctor-et-emergo what's goin on here?

    ------------

    Meanwhile in the 'Democratic' and 'free' west there are tensions growing between government entities and farmers, here is an example of farmers in The Netherlands being shot at by the Dutch cops. Farmers in The Netherlands have been demonstrating against the green woke nonsense which is making their farmer-lives harder.

    https://t.me/mapsukraine/891

    More scenes clearly show a fascist approach towards farmers in the Netherlands, the Netherlands is also active in financing terrorist activities in Ukraine by supplying terrorist organizations with weapons.

    https://t.me/mapsukraine/892
    James Corbett covers what's going on with the Dutch farmers in this episode of New World Next Week.

    See @ 11.

    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  4. #3
    Those Dutch farmers better stand their ground and not be intimidated.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Those Dutch farmers better stand their ground and not be intimidated.
    #hold the line

    it was world wide when the Truckers parked in Ottawa..

    Not done, not over

    1776 Restoration Movement

    Join or Die
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    @luctor-et-emergo what's goin on here?
    Basically the government wants to buy out 50% of the farmers or so and reduce the livestock by a similar amount in order to reduce nitrogen deposition because of a problem that only exists on paper. Farmers are not very happy with this. The whole 'problem' is difficult to explain as it makes no sense and everything is of course calculated with models...

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Those Dutch farmers better stand their ground and not be intimidated.
    Half of them do not have much to lose it seems.
    Last edited by luctor-et-emergo; 07-06-2022 at 12:14 PM.
    "I am a bird"

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Basically the government wants to buy out 50% of the farmers or so and reduce the livestock by a similar amount in order to reduce nitrogen deposition because of a problem that only exists on paper. Farmers are not very happy with this. The whole 'problem' is difficult to explain as it makes no sense and everything is of course calculated with models...



    Half of them do not have much to lose it seems.
    Seems like ya'll'd be better off selling the politicians.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Seems like ya'll'd be better off selling the politicians.
    Nobody would want to buy them.
    "I am a bird"

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Basically the government wants to buy out 50% of the farmers or so and reduce the livestock by a similar amount in order to reduce nitrogen deposition because of a problem that only exists on paper. Farmers are not very happy with this. The whole 'problem' is difficult to explain as it makes no sense and everything is of course calculated with models...



    Half of them do not have much to lose it seems.
    First they outlawed CO2. And I didn't care because I don't breath. Next they outlawed nitrogen. I didn't care because I don't pee.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Basically the government wants to buy out 50% of the farmers or so and reduce the livestock by a similar amount in order to reduce nitrogen deposition because of a problem that only exists on paper. Farmers are not very happy with this. The whole 'problem' is difficult to explain as it makes no sense and everything is of course calculated with models...



    Half of them do not have much to lose it seems.
    If that doesn't signal the time to raise up arms against your government, then I don't know what does
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  12. #10

    Jimmy Dore : Dutch Farmers Spray Manure On Government Buildings In Protest

    Now THAT is how you protest tyranny!

    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Now THAT is how you protest tyranny!

    Yes, however the government isn't moving an inch. And the farmers are being pushed into the extremist corner.



    Here's where the police shot at a tractor driven by a 16 year old. (legally allowed to drive it normally)
    They first announced he tried to drive over the officers and ram their vehicles, then they said they'd no longer pursue attempted manslaughter (I think it really is something like that ?) and now he's released with no charges. But of course the media put it's spin on it...
    Last edited by luctor-et-emergo; 07-07-2022 at 04:03 PM.
    "I am a bird"

  14. #12

  15. #13
    We've traded the War on Drugs for a War on Food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And?
    Dems cheat.
    Trump stopped them cheating.

    A clear case of Liberty preserving authoritarianism.

  16. #14
    Here it's about nitrogen emissions. Some areas have been designated as nature. Compared to any natural parks you're used to in the US very very tiny. Some of these literally are sand and the worry is that plants start growing, this is part of the reason why farmers need to leave. A few plants species is another reason. If you look at it from another point of view, the same people that push this nonsense also say the country is going to be under the ocean by the end of the century, so why worry about plants growing on sand ?
    Last edited by luctor-et-emergo; 07-07-2022 at 04:21 PM.
    "I am a bird"

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Here it's about nitrogen emissions. Some areas have been designated as nature. Compared to any natural parks you're used to in the US very very tiny. Some of these literally are sand and the worry is that plants start growing, this is part of the reason why farmers need to leave. A few plants species is another reason. If you look at it from another point of view, the same people that push this nonsense also say the country is going to be under the ocean by the end of the century, so why worry about plants growing on sand ?
    They don't want plants growing on sand in "nature"?

    Got to be the dumbest thing I ever heard
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Here it's about nitrogen emissions. Some areas have been designated as nature. Compared to any natural parks you're used to in the US very very tiny. Some of these literally are sand and the worry is that plants start growing, this is part of the reason why farmers need to leave. A few plants species is another reason. If you look at it from another point of view, the same people that push this nonsense also say the country is going to be under the ocean by the end of the century, so why worry about plants growing on sand ?
    Hmmm....so they want the plants to grow on the sand or the don't want the plants to grow on the sand?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17

    Dutch Police Fire Live Rounds at Farmers Protesting Extreme Climate Rules

    Dutch Police Fire Live Rounds at Farmers Protesting Extreme Climate Rules

    The New American
    July 8, 2022


    On Tuesday night police, reportedly, fired live shots at farmer protesters in the Dutch city of Heerenveen in the northern part of the country. Provincial Friesland Police categorized the gunfire as “targeted” warning shots intended to interrupt what they termed a “threatening situation” as the protesters allegedly attempted to breach a line of police and police vehicles.

    At least two shots were fired by police as a farm vehicle crossed the centerline of a highway and drove past officers. According to police one tractor was hit with shots. Three arrests were made.

    “A tractor was hit. A tractor drove away from the incident and was stopped shortly afterwards on Jousterweg. Three suspects have been arrested. No one was injured. The road is currently closed for the investigation,” [Google translation] Friesland Police reported.
    ...


    Full Article:
    https://thenewamerican.com/dutch-pol...climate-rules/
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

    Boycott Youtube! Create a Rumble Account.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And?
    Dems cheat.
    Trump stopped them cheating.

    A clear case of Liberty preserving authoritarianism.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    They don't want plants growing on sand in "nature"?

    Got to be the dumbest thing I ever heard
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Hmmm....so they want the plants to grow on the sand or the don't want the plants to grow on the sand?
    I can understand it is difficult to grasp.

    Short answer is, no plants on the sand.

    The longer and slightly fairer answer is that all 'nature' habitats have been classified and their properties have been defined. Then the law says we need to protect these areas, which is newspeak for "keep exactly the same". For instance there are different kinds of marshes and sand dunes etc. All of these areas have different values of 'pollution' that is tolerable. In a number of cases however, you can remove all human activity from the area but the limit would still be breached... And mind you, all of this is calculated by models. (Not the type of models you like to look at)
    "I am a bird"

  23. #20

    https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/stat...85064522981377
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I can understand it is difficult to grasp.

    Short answer is, no plants on the sand.

    The longer and slightly fairer answer is that all 'nature' habitats have been classified and their properties have been defined. Then the law says we need to protect these areas, which is newspeak for "keep exactly the same". For instance there are different kinds of marshes and sand dunes etc. All of these areas have different values of 'pollution' that is tolerable. In a number of cases however, you can remove all human activity from the area but the limit would still be breached... And mind you, all of this is calculated by models. (Not the type of models you like to look at)
    So sand is barren because it is...well...sand. Animal poop makes sand fertile. Plants like fertile ground so they start growing. Growing plants make greenies angry because there was just sand there before and change cause by man is baaaad. Is...is that it?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So sand is barren because it is...well...sand. Animal poop makes sand fertile. Plants like fertile ground so they start growing. Growing plants make greenies angry because there was just sand there before and change cause by man is baaaad. Is...is that it?
    Yes. This is why farmers need to go.

    Many leftists will say that 80% of the farm produce is for export. That may be the case but I doubt their soybean quinoa donkeyjizz-milk stuff is imported. And these would be the same people that would say we need to donate food to Africa, because they do not get their grain imports from Ukraine at this time... People completely lost the plot, the only thing that's important; is to be nice and obedient...

    P.S. These sand protectors are the same people that will tell you the country will be flooded by the ocean in 100years from now. So yeah, it's difficult to imagine how many conflicting ideas people can have at the same time, without realising it... Nuts.
    Last edited by luctor-et-emergo; 07-08-2022 at 12:33 PM.
    "I am a bird"

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Yes. This is why farmers need to go.

    Many leftists will say that 80% of the farm produce is for export. That may be the case but I doubt their soybean quinoa donkeyjizz-milk stuff is imported. And these would be the same people that would say we need to donate food to Africa, because they do not get their grain imports from Ukraine at this time... People completely lost the plot, the only thing that's important; is to be nice and obedient...

    P.S. These sand protectors are the same people that will tell you the country will be flooded by the ocean in 100years from now. So yeah, it's difficult to imagine how many conflicting ideas people can have at the same time, without realising it... Nuts.
    Interesting. So I was talking with one of my "friends" on Facebook. (Okay guy in real life, but a bit arrogant). He said he has friends in the Netherlands that basically told him it's all the farmers fault for feeding their cows feed containing dead cows (which causes mad cow disease in England) and that because of this some plants are about to die and the farmers were "warned." My response was, if animal feed is the problem, why go after the farmers instead of just shutting down the companies making the offending feed. From my own research on the issue, what you are saying makes more sense. There is some European wide quota on nitrogen emissions (can't believe I'm saying that), the Netherlands, despite it's small size, is one of the biggest agriculture exporting countries in the world, and naturally they're going over their quota, so the gubmint is snatching farms. The thought that this is about MORE plants instead of LESS plants is mind blowing. If you believe the evolutionists, plants and animals have been going extinct since before humans were even on the planet. But I bet someone will eventually blame the extinction of the dinosaurs on time traveling humans. What is your temporal footprint?

    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  27. #24
    The Dutch farmers should fire back.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    The longer and slightly fairer answer is that all 'nature' habitats have been classified and their properties have been defined. Then the law says we need to protect these areas, which is newspeak for "keep exactly the same".
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    These sand protectors are the same people that will tell you the country will be flooded by the ocean in 100 years from now.
    Then they should just make flooding illegal, too. Problem solved!

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I can understand it is difficult to grasp.

    Short answer is, no plants on the sand.

    The longer and slightly fairer answer is that all 'nature' habitats have been classified and their properties have been defined. Then the law says we need to protect these areas, which is newspeak for "keep exactly the same". For instance there are different kinds of marshes and sand dunes etc. All of these areas have different values of 'pollution' that is tolerable. In a number of cases however, you can remove all human activity from the area but the limit would still be breached... And mind you, all of this is calculated by models. (Not the type of models you like to look at)
    Sand dunes in Netherlands? I'm imagining a 3 meter by 3 meter plot of sand with a little sign that says "Sand Dunes"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  31. #27
    Apparently the dunes of Loon and Drunen only became dunes in the first place because of historical overgrazing.

    The dunes aren't even naturally dunes and they want to keep them as dunes cus "nature" ?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  32. #28
    //
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Interesting. So I was talking with one of my "friends" on Facebook. (Okay guy in real life, but a bit arrogant). He said he has friends in the Netherlands that basically told him it's all the farmers fault for feeding their cows feed containing dead cows (which causes mad cow disease in England) and that because of this some plants are about to die and the farmers were "warned." My response was, if animal feed is the problem, why go after the farmers instead of just shutting down the companies making the offending feed.
    Huh ? That's the most ridiculous bull$#@! I've heard so far.

    From my own research on the issue, what you are saying makes more sense. There is some European wide quota on nitrogen emissions (can't believe I'm saying that), the Netherlands, despite it's small size, is one of the biggest agriculture exporting countries in the world, and naturally they're going over their quota, so the gubmint is snatching farms. The thought that this is about MORE plants instead of LESS plants is mind blowing. If you believe the evolutionists, plants and animals have been going extinct since before humans were even on the planet. But I bet someone will eventually blame the extinction of the dinosaurs on time traveling humans. What is your temporal footprint?
    You're partly right there.. It's not just about no plants, it's also about the wrong plants. They belong in other habitats. Imagine saying something similar about humans (?!).

    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Then they should just make flooding illegal, too. Problem solved!
    Flooding is an actual problem you will notice when it happens. We're not that stupid around here.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Sand dunes in Netherlands? I'm imagining a 3 meter by 3 meter plot of sand with a little sign that says "Sand Dunes"
    Most of the coastline are sand dunes.. Probably also the most distinct elevation we have in an otherwise rather flat country.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Apparently the dunes of Loon and Drunen only became dunes in the first place because of historical overgrazing.

    The dunes aren't even naturally dunes and they want to keep them as dunes cus "nature" ?
    There is nothing natural about this country. Half of it was made by our ancestors over the last centuries by making dykes and pumping out the seawater. The last natural forst was felled in 1875, everything since than has been planted by humans.
    "I am a bird"

  34. #30
    Dutch farmers protest by spelling out "HELP" with their tractors.

    https://t.me/no_one_is_forgotten/5469

    (wtf good do they expect that to do?)
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-07-2019, 06:36 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-05-2018, 08:45 PM
  3. The Dutch Paradox
    By Suzanimal in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2016, 05:18 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 07:43 PM
  5. Dutch Treat
    By Sarge in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 05:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •