Thread: Denmark - Numerous people shot and killed in mass shooting incident

Denmark - Numerous people shot and killed in mass shooting incident

Multiple People Shot at Mall in Copenhagen, Denmark, ‘Several’ Killed

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...hagen-denmark/

JACK MONTGOMERY 3 Jul 2022

Danish police have confirmed multiple people were shot at a shopping mall in Copenhagen, and that “several” have been killed.

UPDATE: 20:45 (Local) — Police have now confirmed that “several” gunshot victims at the Field’s shopping mall have been killed at a press briefing.

Original report continues below:

Police in the Scandinavian country advised people to stay away from the Field’s shopping mall or shelter in place on social media, before further advising that one person has been arrested in connection with the incident and declaring that law enforcement has a “massive” presence in the area.

Details of the shootings are scanty at present, with police claiming they “currently do not have the opportunity to tell more about the person’s identity.”

Some have noted that the shootings took place near where a Harry Styles concert is or was due to take place later this evening, but no connection has been firmly established at this time.

As of the time of publication, it was not confirmed whether the arrest police have disclosed has brought the incident to a definitive end, or whether any of the people hit were fatally wounded.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmm. Diversity is my guess
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Biggest shopping center in Denmark so really quite the target for someone looking for a large concentration of people. hotel across the street. Looks like shopping mall ban coming.
    Do something Danke

Denmark politicians will now be crying for gun control and gun bans.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ity/ar-AAZbl7D

A 22-year-old man arrested on suspicion of killing three people and wounding several others during a shooting at a shopping mall in Copenhagen, Denmark on Sunday has been placed in a psychiatric care facility, according to police.

On Monday, the Copenhagen Police department announced in a Twitter post that a court had remanded the suspect to a psychiatric care facility. Authorities have also reported the suspected gunman was known to the mental health service system in Denmark, and officials said they do not believe the suspect's motive was terrorism.
    Local media outlets have reported the suspected gunman had posted a statement online before the attack saying anti-psychotic medication "does not work." He also reportedly posted videos on social media on Saturday in which he posed with guns, according to Danish newspaper Ekstra Bladet.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Denmark politicians will now be crying for gun control and gun bans.
    I have to say Danish people are quite interesting when it comes to their politics. They're not very mainstream I would say. The only country in Europe that actually sends back refugees when their country is deemed safe again among other things... Also, they were first to stop all covid measures.

I was there a while ago (close to where this happened actually), wonderful country, very safe, everybody is nice... Roads are amazing and drivers are courteous. Good climate for doing business as well as far as I'm concerned.
    "I am a bird"

Local media outlets have reported the suspected gunman had posted a statement online before the attack saying anti-psychotic medication "does not work."
    What do you know? There's those SSRIs again.

Driving Sad Sacks Really Insane for a couple of decades now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And?
    Dems cheat.
    Trump stopped them cheating.

A clear case of Liberty preserving authoritarianism.