Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: KY-Seven cops shot, three killed, and one police dog killed in mass shooting event

  1. #1

    KY-Seven cops shot, three killed, and one police dog killed in mass shooting event

    Three Officers, One K9 Dead After Kentucky Man Opens Fire

    https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendm...an-opens-fire/

    AWR HAWKINS 2 Jul 2022

    Three officers and a police K9 are dead after a man identified as Lance Storz allegedly opened fire on them Thursday night in Prestonsburg, Kentucky.

    Breitbart News reported that two Floyd County Sheriff’s deputies arrived at Storz’s home Thursday night and was about to serve a domestic violence order when the man allegedly opened fire on deputies.

    Backup arrived, including Kentucky State Troopers, and Storz continued shooting. By the time he was taken into custody hours later, the suspect had shot seven law enforcement personnel, three of whom died. A police K9 was also shot to death.

    FOX News reported that “Prestonsburg Police Capt. Ralph Frasure and Deputy William Petry” were killed, as were Canine Handler Jacob Chaffins and his K9 Drago.

    Initial reports were that Storz had allegedly killed two police officers, but Chaffins succumbed to his wounds Friday night, bringing the total number of officer deaths to three.

    WKYT quoted Floyd County Sheriff John Hunt saying officers “encountered pure hell when they arrived, they had no chance.”

    Hunt added, “This guy had a plan, and he pretty much executed that plan almost to precision.”

    Storz appeared in front of a judge Friday morning “via video,” and his bond was set at $10 million.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Are the Officers OK ?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  4. #3
    WKYT quoted Floyd County Sheriff John Hunt saying officers “encountered pure hell when they arrived, they had no chance.”

    Hunt added, “This guy had a plan, and he pretty much executed that plan almost to precision.”
    Well played
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  5. #4
    Holy $#@!... his mug shot lol... after they got him down he took a $#@!ing beating.

    I hope he sues the police for excessive force
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  6. #5
    Is it still a "mass shooting" if all the people who got shot, did so trying to break into someone's home?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  7. #6
    I'll be sending thoughts and prayers to all the officers that were shot.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Is it still a "mass shooting" if all the people who got shot, did so trying to break into someone's home?
    No , and the retard dog doent count even if they call them officers.
    Do something Danke

  9. #8
    This is a horrible thing that happened in my community. A violent man planned this and executed these men and you're all making light of it. It makes me sick to read this.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    A "domestic" call eh?

    Wonder where the woman is and what she has to say....

    There are nuts in the world and more than just a few are inspired........

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Holy $#@!... his mug shot lol... after they got him down he took a $#@!ing beating.

    I hope he sues the police for excessive force
    They beat the $#@! outta him.

    ...

  13. #11
    Storz appeared in front of a judge Friday morning “via video,” and his bond was set at $10 million.
    Has anyone started a GoFundMe for this yet?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  14. #12


    Quote Originally Posted by catfeathers View Post
    This is a horrible thing that happened in my community. A violent man planned this and executed these men and you're all making light of it. It makes me sick to read this.
    You're right. And it wasn't even your local government that declared war on us. But there is a war on us, and government is the ringleader. This kind of dark humor is natural and unavoidable during wartime. So unless you can help us figure out how to install a government that has better things to do than wage war on its own people, get used to it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-02-2022 at 04:10 PM.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by catfeathers View Post
    This is a horrible thing that happened in my community. A violent man planned this and executed these men and you're all making light of it. It makes me sick to read this.
    Apologies if you're disturbed by the fact that I don't have any sympathy for people who sign up to be enforcers for the state, using aggressive violence and coercion to enforce unjust laws and even laws that they know are unjust.

    You say a "violent man planned this", well, I say, "violent men", asked for this.

    There is no such thing as a good cop.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Three Officers, One K9 Dead After Kentucky Man Opens Fire

    https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendm...an-opens-fire/

    AWR HAWKINS 2 Jul 2022

    Three officers and a police K9 are dead after a man identified as Lance Storz allegedly opened fire on them Thursday night in Prestonsburg, Kentucky.

    Breitbart News reported that two Floyd County Sheriff’s deputies arrived at Storz’s home Thursday night and was about to serve a domestic violence order when the man allegedly opened fire on deputies.

    Backup arrived, including Kentucky State Troopers, and Storz continued shooting. By the time he was taken into custody hours later, the suspect had shot seven law enforcement personnel, three of whom died. A police K9 was also shot to death.

    FOX News reported that “Prestonsburg Police Capt. Ralph Frasure and Deputy William Petry” were killed, as were Canine Handler Jacob Chaffins and his K9 Drago.

    Initial reports were that Storz had allegedly killed two police officers, but Chaffins succumbed to his wounds Friday night, bringing the total number of officer deaths to three.

    WKYT quoted Floyd County Sheriff John Hunt saying officers “encountered pure hell when they arrived, they had no chance.”

    Hunt added, “This guy had a plan, and he pretty much executed that plan almost to precision.”

    Storz appeared in front of a judge Friday morning “via video,” and his bond was set at $10 million.
    The headline on the site says nothing about a "mass shooting event". Your embelishment?
    A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly.


    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero --

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    The headline on the site says nothing about a "mass shooting event". Your embelishment?
    I've had this discussion numerous times with @jmdrake

    There is no "hard and fast" definition of a "mass shooting", even from the Effa Bee Eye.

    I use the one most commonly accepted, and one that is, arguably the least confining: A mass shooting incident is one where four or more people are shot, in one single instance, not including the shooter.

    I post these stories to help make my points, which run counter to the media organ's and government's narrative, which are fourfold:

    1 - "Mass shootings" are not nearly as common as the media would have you believe, even using the "loose" definition.

    2 - The majority of mass shootings are not the result of angry white supremacists, but are, in fact, carried out by colored people.

    3 - The majority of mass shootings are not directed at schools or churches or even workplaces, but rather occur in clubs, bars, gangland turf wars and street festivals, or are, as this case was, brought about by a domestic violence incident.

    4 - To encourage more people to carry sidearms for their own defense and defense of those around them.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-03-2022 at 03:24 PM.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I've had this discussion numerous times with @jmdrake

    There is no "hard and fast" definition of a "mass shooting", even from the Effa Bee Eye.

    I use the one most commonly accepted, and one that is, arguably the least confining: A mass shooting incident is one where four or more people are shot, in one single instance, not including the shooter.

    I post these stories to help make my points, which run counter to the media organ's and government's narrative, which are threefold:

    1 - "Mass shootings" are not nearly as common as the media would have you believe, even using the "loose" definition.

    2 - The majority of mass shootings are not the result of angry white supremacists, but are, in fact, carried out by colored people.

    3 - The majority of mass shootings are not directed at schools or churches or even workplaces, but rather occur in clubs, bars, gangland turf wars and street festivals, or are, as this case was, brought about by a domestic violence incident.
    Well by that definition Waco started off as a mass shooting event with the deaths of 4 BATF agents. Six Branch Davidians died too but does it count as a mass shooting when the gubmint does the shooting? The shooter in the OP looks white. (Well...red, white and blue after that beating he took.) While it's not the typical shooting they use for the fearmongering, but it does kinda fit their narrative right? Guns are dangerous even in the hands of otherwise law abiding citizens because when the police show up they might have a plan to keep from being arrested. Anyway, the more data the better.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Well by that definition Waco started off as a mass shooting event with the deaths of 4 BATF agents. Six Branch Davidians died too but does it count as a mass shooting when the gubmint does the shooting? The shooter in the OP looks white. (Well...red, white and blue after that beating he took.) While it's not the typical shooting they use for the fearmongering, but it does kinda fit their narrative right? Guns are dangerous even in the hands of otherwise law abiding citizens because when the police show up they might have a plan to keep from being arrested. Anyway, the more data the better.
    Waco was legitimate self defense: the ATF came on the property, guns a-blazing, shot their dogs and livestock and then opened fire through the front steel doors, which mysteriously disappeared as evidence.

    The lesson I took from this was: "So, you think door to door gun confiscations will be a cakewalk, do you?"
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

  21. #18
    And just think they let this guy live so he could have just us served

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Waco was legitimate self defense: the ATF came on the property, guns a-blazing, shot their dogs and livestock and then opened fire through the front steel doors, which mysteriously disappeared as evidence.

    The lesson I took from this was: "So, you think door to door gun confiscations will be a cakewalk, do you?"
    And how do we know the police didn't shoot first in THIS situation? From an "initial report?" I remember a time when cops, at least in the movies, would surround a house and say over the megaphone "This is the police. We have you surrounded. Come out with your hands up." Now it's all "Kick the door in, set off flash grenades, be prepared to shoot all hostiles, hope there are no innocent kiddos in the way."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Is it still a "mass shooting" if all the people who got shot, did so trying to break into someone's home?
    Quote Originally Posted by catfeathers View Post
    This is a horrible thing that happened in my community. A violent man planned this and executed these men and you're all making light of it. It makes me sick to read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Apologies if you're disturbed by the fact that I don't have any sympathy for people who sign up to be enforcers for the state, using aggressive violence and coercion to enforce unjust laws and even laws that they know are unjust.

    You say a "violent man planned this", well, I say, "violent men", asked for this.

    There is no such thing as a good cop.
    I feel sorry for the officers and their families. I really do. But I have to wonder, whatever happened to "We have you surrounded. Come out with your hands up." That happened all the time on Andy Griffith. I remember once in my neighborhood in Nashville a few years ago that happened. I don't remember the perps name. Let's call him Billy. The police were on the megaphone. "Hey Billy. Why don't you come on out. We aren't going to hurt you. We just want to talk to you for a bit. Come on out Billy." I don't know how that ended but I didn't hear anything on the news the next day of "Billy" or any officers being killed. Sometimes no news is good news.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I feel sorry for the officers and their families. I really do. But I have to wonder, whatever happened to "We have you surrounded. Come out with your hands up." That happened all the time on Andy Griffith. I remember once in my neighborhood in Nashville a few years ago that happened. I don't remember the perps name. Let's call him Billy. The police were on the megaphone. "Hey Billy. Why don't you come on out. We aren't going to hurt you. We just want to talk to you for a bit. Come on out Billy." I don't know how that ended but I didn't hear anything on the news the next day of "Billy" or any officers being killed. Sometimes no news is good news.
    But then they don't get to use their Bearcats and breaching charges and flashbangs and stuff
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I feel sorry for the officers and their families. I really do. But I have to wonder, whatever happened to "We have you surrounded. Come out with your hands up." That happened all the time on Andy Griffith. I remember once in my neighborhood in Nashville a few years ago that happened. I don't remember the perps name. Let's call him Billy. The police were on the megaphone. "Hey Billy. Why don't you come on out. We aren't going to hurt you. We just want to talk to you for a bit. Come on out Billy." I don't know how that ended but I didn't hear anything on the news the next day of "Billy" or any officers being killed. Sometimes no news is good news.





    Circular Force Continuum
    https://twitter.com/happysadcoconut/...81275591184386
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-04-2022 at 03:13 PM.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post





    Circular Force Continuum
    https://twitter.com/happysadcoconut/...81275591184386



    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck. - John Steinbeck
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    And how do we know the police didn't shoot first in THIS situation? From an "initial report?" I remember a time when cops, at least in the movies, would surround a house and say over the megaphone "This is the police. We have you surrounded. Come out with your hands up." Now it's all "Kick the door in, set off flash grenades, be prepared to shoot all hostiles, hope there are no innocent kiddos in the way."
    We don't...I suppose it's very possible.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck. - John Steinbeck
    When it comes to lethal weapons- agreed

    When it comes to a fist fight, if you escalate it by bringing weapons into play, you're a little bitch
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    When it comes to lethal weapons- agreed

    When it comes to a fist fight, if you escalate it by bringing weapons into play, you're a little bitch

    I imagine it would largely depend upon what was at stake.
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul



Similar Threads

  1. AR - 17 year old shot and killed by cops for breaking down on the road
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-07-2021, 09:00 PM
  2. FL - 3 dead, 6 shot in mass shooting at graduation party event in Miami
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-07-2021, 09:14 AM
  3. In 2014 cops killed more people than those killed in mass shootings SINCE 1982
    By Anti Federalist in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2015, 09:15 PM
  4. Man with toy gun shot, killed by police in Fla.
    By Krugerrand in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 09:46 AM
  5. Seattle: Man shot and killed by cops for whittling.
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 12:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •