Thread: Liz Cheney: ‘Men Are Running the World and It Is Really Not Going that Well’

Liz Cheney: ‘Men Are Running the World and It Is Really Not Going that Well’

Misandry is alive and well.

She says this at a time when, across the globe, especially in western nations, more woe-men are in positions of political power then ever before.

And it's no surprise that under their leadership, the western world has rapidly become a bull$#@!, three-ring circus, sideshow of freaks.

"It was always the women and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the party, the swallowers of slogans”

George Orwell (1984)

9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

10 Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.

11 Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.

12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.
    Isaiah 3:9-12 KJV

Liz Cheney at Reagan Library: ‘Men Are Running the World and It Is Really Not Going that Well’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ing-that-well/

PAUL BOIS 30 Jun 2022

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) further strutted her woke posturing at the Reagan Presidential Library, where she said the world “is really not going that well” under male leadership.

As part of the “Time for Choosing” speaker series, Liz Cheney briefly honored former President Ronald Reagan before segueing into a diatribe against former Donald Trump, calling him a “dangerous and irrational man.” Cheney also characterized Republican leadership as being loyal to the former president at the expense of the Constitution. Towards the tail-end of her speech, Cheney celebrated that which gives her the most hope for the future: “young women.”

“Young women who seem instinctively to understand the peril of this moment for democracy,” Cheney said. “Young women who know that it will be up to them to save it. And I have been incredibly moved by the young women that I have met and that have come forward to testify in the January 6 committee.”

Cheney then praised January 6 witness Cassidy Hutchinson, whose testimony has since been called into serious question by a number of reliable sources that dispute her accounts of what happened at the White House during the Capitol Hill riot.

“Her superiors, men many years older, a number of them are hiding behind executive privilege, anonymity, and intimidation,” Cheney said of Hutchinson. “But her bravery, and her patriotism yesterday, were awesome to behold.”

“Little girls all across this great nation are seeing what it really means to love this country and what it really means to be a patriot,” Cheney said. “I want to speak to every young girl watching tonight: the power is yours and so is the responsibility.”

“In our great nation, one individual can make all the difference, and each individual must try. There are no bystanders in a constitutional Republic,” she added.

Cheney then used the opportunity to bash male leadership in spite of the fact that her very own father, former Vice President Dick Cheney, helped to orchestrate the Iraq War and the failed nation-building plan that followed the invasion of Afghanistan.

Cheney said, prompting laughter and applause:

Let me also say this to the little girls and the young women who are watching tonight: these days, for the most part, men are running the world and it is really not going that well. So let us all, as we leave here tonight, let us resolve that we will embrace the grace and compassion and the love of country that unites us.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One word: Benghazi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

OK..........Hopefully, anther women gets the reigns on her Wyoming Congressional seat.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    OK..........Hopefully, anther women gets the reigns on her Wyoming Congressional seat.
    Because her record shows she learned how not to do it from her daddy, and does it the same way anyway.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

another word

LIBIA
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Apparnetly Liz Cheney isn't aware that women used to run the world at one point and it was horrible.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Of course. She is joining the Marxists and playing the only victim card she can lay down. Did she mention her sister, who is female and lesbian, which gives her an even higher intersectional score?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Has she seen the trouble Hillary has caused?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Because her record shows she learned how not to do it from her daddy, and does it the same way anyway.
    The OG neocons used fake patriotism and fake socially conservative values as part of their movement to take control over the Republican Party, and they were successful for a long time.

Liz Cheney is using fake patriotism and wokeness. She is down 30 points in her district in the primary. I don't think she knows what she is doing.. but I don't think she is ever going to stop. I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to run for President or something.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"run" the world...the hubris...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I think she knows she is toast in Wyoming but is happily taking $$$$$ in from her National headlines

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Of course. She is joining the Marxists and playing the only victim card she can lay down. Did she mention her sister, who is female and lesbian, which gives her an even higher intersectional score?
    Her dad in transhuman.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Has she seen the trouble Hillary has caused?
    She has, she just turns a blind eye to it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Her dad in transhuman.

Part machine, part spawn of Satan...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Lots of polls keep projecting that she will lose.
    FJB

LOL
    There are more women with more power than at any time in history, that's a huge part of the problem.

Repeal the 19th.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Men do run the world.

Because running the world is hard work.

And women, just are not up to the task.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

LOL
    There are more women with more power than at any time in history, that's a huge part of the problem.

Repeal the 19th.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Men do run the world.

Because running the world is hard work.

And women, just are not up to the task.
    I hope this was said jokingly...there are lots of good women who are/were competent leaders, past and present, and there is also a lot of good men who are/were competent leaders, past and present.

How about these men, presently, trying to control everyone ---Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Anthony Fauci, Klaus Swab...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Lots of polls keep projecting that she will lose.
    Don't be surprised if we have 3 am ballot dumps that put her in the lead.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I hope this was said jokingly...there are lots of good women who are/were competent leaders, past and present, and there is also a lot of good men who are/were competent leaders, past and present.

How about these men, presently, trying to control everyone ---Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Anthony Fauci, Klaus Swab...
    "Lots" may be an overstatement but I'll concede there are a few.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

There's something broken inside anybody who would seek to lord over humanity.

I thought these folks were supposed to be representatives, not leaders.

I wouldn't follow these folks to a potluck.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    There's something broken inside anybody who would seek to lord over humanity.
    Yeah their soul--agreed.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I thought these folks were supposed to be representatives, not leaders.

I wouldn't follow these folks to a potluck.
    There are always going to be followers, that is my point. Not someone who lords over others, but leads by example.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are always going to be followers, that is my point. Not someone who lords over others, but leads by example.
    There is always the Error of Nimrod.. be it leaders or followers.

No King but Jesus.. (but they call me an anarchist)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom