Thread: NATO Summit Demands: More Weapons For Ukraine!

NATO Summit Demands: More Weapons For Ukraine!

NATO Summit Demands: More Weapons For Ukraine!

The rhetoric at the NATO summit this week is predictable: we must send more weapons to Ukraine! But behind the rehearsed facade, there are increasing cracks in the alliance...and among the peoples of Europe. Even Blinken is changing his tune a bit...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You could have NATO give every weapon in the world to Ukraine and they'd still demand more weapons.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

OOOooo... look everybody, NATO demands...

Screw NATO and and the dildos they rode in on. The European imbecile has been through both "world" wars, yet has failed to learn the lesson. Give them more, they will demand again. Rinse, repeat. There is no end to this sort of thing. While I despise Russia, were those avaricious scum to pummel the tar out of Europe for a third time, I would find difficulty in coughing up so much as a tear for Europeans, my entire family included. In spite of two thousand years of raving tyranny, they remain compliant to the fiat of the elite scum. They get riles when their "free" stuff is interrupted, but not when lunatics threaten yet another razing of an entire continent. We as a species are absolutely, clinically insane and long overdue for cleansing. Sadly, those who need most to be killed off are the ones most likely to survive to spread their kind and their diseases of mind into the blue future.

This is civilized humanity's universal problem. Civilization is the worst thing we've foisted upon ourselves, as has been made clearly manifest in our barbaric habits toward each other. We have proven ourselves unwilling to do what is necessary to live in accord with the simplest of maxims, the Golden Rule. And here I mean not just the looting tyrants, but the stupid cows who idly allow Themme to do as they wish. We should be extinguishing Theire genetic lines utterly, but idly we stand, all cow-eyed and gushing with willful stupidity, lassitude, trembling fear, and NATO-like avarice as Theye run in ever more roughshod. Time is long past that we become the predatory species we are and start slitting the right throats, but even that will run afoul of the least shred of sense and proportionality as some of us become precisely that against which we'd fight.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

And some wonder why interstellar aliens haven't come to visit... They can't be serious.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

"Government" represents not an entity in sť, but a mob of fellow humans with no more authority to act as bosses, than do you.

We get what we tolerate and we deserve what we get precisely because we tolerate it.

Our acceptance of "tolerance" is prima facie proof of just how degraded we are as a species. Qualified tolerance, yes. Blind tolerance as we now so fully enjoy, no.

Weakmen are the rule, Freemen the exception.