Thread: MTG Says She Will Invite SS Agents Who Deny Trump "Steering Wheel" Story to Testify

MTG Says She Will Invite SS Agents Who Deny Trump "Steering Wheel" Story to Testify

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Says She Will Invite Secret Service Agents Who Deny Trump "Steering Wheel" Story to Testify, if Jan. 6 Committee Doesn't, in Her Own Hearings
    The real question is, why should it be only up to Greene? Where are all the RINO frauds?

The skinny: Swamp creature Cassidy Hutchinson testifies under oath that Trump lunged for the steering wheel because he wanted to go to the Capitol, but according to NBC, both the lead Secret Service Agent and the driver say it never happened. And are willing to testify.

Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for Secret Service testimony, "own J6" hearing

Greene said that she would "start holding my own J6 committee hearings" if the official committee did not allow Secret Service agents to rebuff Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony.
    www.newsweek.com

"Republican Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia said she may hold her "own" January 6 hearings if the House committee does not allow arguments against testimony regarding former President Donald Trump's behavior on the day the U.S. Capitol was attacked.

"Cassidy Hutchinson, who worked as an aide to former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, testified on Tuesday that Trump attempted to lunge at the steering wheel of a limo to take him to the Capitol on January 6. While responding to a tweet suggesting that the Secret Service agents involved denied the claim from NBC's chief White House correspondent Peter Alexander, Greene said that she would take matters into her own hands if the agents did not publicly testify before the House committee."

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 06-28-2022 at 10:40 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Jan 6th hearings are becoming Jussie Smollett 2.0.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

DEBUNKED! Jan. 6 Committee “Surprise” Witness GETS CAUGHT – US Secret Service Sources DENY Trump Tried to Grab Steering Wheel — ARE WILLING TO TESTIFY!
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lling-testify/

‘I’m The F**king President’: Ex-Aide Claims Trump Grabbed Steering Wheel From Secret Service On Jan. 6
    The president does not sit in the passenger seat of Cadillac One, and cannot drive from the rear of the vehicle, casting doubt on witness’ claims.
    https://valiantnews.com/2022/06/im-t...vice-on-jan-6/

“Bullsh*t”: Claim Trump “Lunged” For Steering Wheel on January 6 Discredited by Secret Service
    Committee’s credibility suffers another massive blow.
    https://summit.news/2022/06/29/bulls...ecret-service/
    Last edited by WisconsinLiberty; 06-29-2022 at 07:29 AM.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Says She Will Invite Secret Service Agents Who Deny Trump "Steering Wheel" Story to Testify, if Jan. 6 Committee Doesn't, in Her Own Hearings
    The real question is, why should it be only up to Greene? Where are all the RINO frauds?

The skinny: Swamp creature Cassidy Hutchinson testifies under oath that Trump lunged for the steering wheel because he wanted to go to the Capitol, but according to NBC, both the lead Secret Service Agent and the driver say it never happened. And are willing to testify.

Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for Secret Service testimony, "own J6" hearing

Yeah. Kind of a stupid story. If the story is true then wouldn't that make the SS driver a kidnapper? In also inadvertently paints DJT in a heroic like. Based on all the other facts it seems he ginned up the crowd and left them to twist in the wind. This story makes it sound like he wanted to lead the charge but was thwarted by his own Secret Service agent. I don't think the dems thought this one through.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yeah. Kind of a stupid story. If the story is true then wouldn't that make the SS driver a kidnapper? In also inadvertently paints DJT in a heroic like. Based on all the other facts it seems he ginned up the crowd and left them to twist in the wind. This story makes it sound like he wanted to lead the charge but was thwarted by his own Secret Service agent. I don't think the dems thought this one through.
    First Amendment
    The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition. It forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individual’s religious practices. It guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to speak freely. It also guarantees the right of citizens to assemble peaceably and to petition their government.

The only thing ginned up about January 6 comes from the Demoncrats with their deliberate attempt to railroad Trump and Trump Supporters.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

All the massive problems we are facing & they put this soap opera in front of us

Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    All the massive problems we are facing & they put this soap opera in front of us

Pathetic.
    Nailing Trump is more important than fixing the problems of this country in their eyes.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Democrats: "That's dangerous! He's a madman!"

Republicans: "He tried to take control! He's the Alpha!"

Critical thinkers: "Ho hum. Another ridiculous, physically impossible lie."

What Malice said. The nation's ideological self-segregation etc. etc.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-29-2022 at 08:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MORE LIES: Cassidy Hutchinson ALSO Lied about Handwritten Note in Testimony — And Liz Cheney KNEW IT WAS A LIE because the Actual Author of the Note Testified It Was His!
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ote-testified/
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

It would be great if Liz Cheney loses her primary *and* goes to jail for perjury/fabricating evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    It would be great if Liz Cheney loses her primary *and* goes to jail for perjury/fabricating evidence.
    That would only happen in a parallel universe and I highly doubt our universe is the one where that happens.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

So it's he said/she said? You'll never know the truth and it's probably somewhere in the middle. Trump probably did have a little hissy fit, but the wheel grabbing is emblelished.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    So it's he said/she said? You'll never know the truth and it's probably somewhere in the middle. Trump probably did have a little hissy fit, but the wheel grabbing is emblelished.
    It looks like Cassidy Hutchinson's statements are completely false.

Secret Service agents willing to testify Trump did not lunge at steering wheel during Capitol riot: source
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sec...l-capitol-riot

Update:

Cassidy Hutchinson’s Attorney Spins Testimony’s Collapse: She Only ‘Recounted What She Was Told’
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-she-was-told/

Cassidy Hutchinson’s attorney on Tuesday defended her January 6 Committee testimony as a simple regurgitation of second-hand knowledge.

After Hutchinson’s testimony was reportedly debunked by Secret Service agents who denied that the incident she described occurred, her attorney, Jody Hunt of Alston Bird, tweeted Hutchinson only repeated to the committee what she had been told by a third party.
    Last edited by WisconsinLiberty; 06-29-2022 at 01:52 PM.

So, did Congress know this was hearsay testimony?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Hutchinson’s Hearsay Testimony Disputed
    https://thenewamerican.com/hutchinso...mony-disputed/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post

Pathetic.
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post
    It looks like Cassidy Hutchinson's statements are completely false.

Secret Service agents willing to testify Trump did not lunge at steering wheel during Capitol riot: source
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sec...l-capitol-riot

Update:

Cassidy Hutchinson’s Attorney Spins Testimony’s Collapse: She Only ‘Recounted What She Was Told’
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-she-was-told/

Cassidy Hutchinson’s attorney on Tuesday defended her January 6 Committee testimony as a simple regurgitation of second-hand knowledge.

After Hutchinson’s testimony was reportedly debunked by Secret Service agents who denied that the incident she described occurred, her attorney, Jody Hunt of Alston Bird, tweeted Hutchinson only repeated to the committee what she had been told by a third party.
    Are they willing to testify that Trump didn't have a fit? I believe that part.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Are they willing to testify that Trump didn't have a fit? I believe that part.
    The RINOs may as well be on the committee and running the $#@! show themselves. It wouldn't work without their cooperation. New Cheney is saying there is "more evidence" against Trump and the Secret Service agents STILL haven't been called to testify. This is too gruesome even for the hardened stomach.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 07-04-2022 at 10:27 PM.

It seems to me that someone coming in and lying about what others did or said opens the door to bringing in those other people as new witnesses to give “their” side of the story, and also to ask them whatever questions the committee wants to ask. In other words, a way to coerce witnesses to testify, and to lay perjury traps for them.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It seems to me that someone coming in and lying about what others did or said opens the door to bringing in those other people as new witnesses to give “their” side of the story, and also to ask them whatever questions the committee wants to ask. In other words, a way to coerce witnesses to testify, and to lay perjury traps for them.
    It is common knowledge and common sense that hearsay is not admissible in court.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    The RINOs may as well be on the committee and running the $#@! show themselves. It wouldn't work without their cooperation. New Cheney is saying there is "more evidence" against Trump and the Secret Service agents STILL haven't been called to testify. This is too gruesome even for the hardened stomach.
    Fortunately we have MTG, who called them to testify in her own hearings.

What did they say in those hearings, btw?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So, did Congress know this was hearsay testimony?
    I think yes
    Do something Danke