Thread: BREAKING– In 6-3 Vote Supreme Court Sides with Coach Joe Kennedy – Who was Fired after Kneelin

Thumbs up BREAKING– In 6-3 Vote Supreme Court Sides with Coach Joe Kennedy – Who was Fired after Kneelin

BREAKING– In 6-3 Vote Supreme Court Sides with Coach Joe Kennedy – Who was Fired after Kneeling in Silent Prayer at Midfield after Football Game

By Jim Hoft
    Published June 27, 2022

The US Supreme Court ruled in favor of Coach Kennedy in a decision released Monday morning.

In a 6-3 vote the Thomas Court sided with Joseph Kennedy who lost his job in the Bremerton School District after he knelt at midfield after games to offer a quiet personal prayer.

** Here is the Supreme Court Decision.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ootball-games/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    BREAKING– In 6-3 Vote Supreme Court Sides with Coach Joe Kennedy – Who was Fired after Kneeling in Silent Prayer at Midfield after Football Game

By Jim Hoft
    Published June 27, 2022

The US Supreme Court ruled in favor of Coach Kennedy in a decision released Monday morning.

In a 6-3 vote the Thomas Court sided with Joseph Kennedy who lost his job in the Bremerton School District after he knelt at midfield after games to offer a quiet personal prayer.

** Here is the Supreme Court Decision.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ootball-games/
    LOL That they're now calling the "The Thomas Court." Should have been a 9-0 decision.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL That they're now calling the "The Thomas Court." Should have been a 9-0 decision.
    Exactly, all of them should have voted in favor of the First Amendment.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Exactly, all of them should have voted in favor of the First Amendment.
    Just wait until you have some coach fired for performing satanic rituals on the 50 yard line. Then, the tables would have been completely flipped.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Just wait until you have some coach fired for performing satanic rituals on the 50 yard line. Then, the tables would have been completely flipped.
    Well, the NFL have satanic rituals all the time, I haven't seen anyone fired for that. I simply just turn off the halftime.

SCOTUS sure loves handing out L's to the left.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Well, the NFL have satanic rituals all the time, I haven't seen anyone fired for that. I simply just turn off the halftime.
    LOL. Good one!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I'd like to see the resoning of the three dissenters for determining silent prayer after an event is over is grounds for dismisal . Although were I live if you had a real job you could be dismissed at anytime for anything , school corporation jobs are different .
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-27-2022 at 02:25 PM.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    he was doing it silently - so as far as anyone knows, it is satanic.