Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marxist left calls for "sex strike" in wake of Roe decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Gross. I would like to hold a counter sign, "Keep your body away from my body." Ugh.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    Covered with pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

These women probably spend a lot of alone time with a cucumber.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    hat tip @Anti Globalist
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Meanwhile 31 states allow forced sterilization. And in California prisoners were routinely sterilized up until 2014. Kamala Harris was over the California prison system for part of that time and did NOTHING to stop it. So far, no pro abortion person that I have brought this fact up to has had any counter argument. They CAN'T argue back. Roe v Wade doesn't protect women's reproductive rights.

Links for you to share:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...s-eugenics-era

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rs-reparations

https://prospect.org/justice/how-kam...ers-locked-up/

https://truthout.org/articles/forced...-report-shows/
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

I've been on strike so long against Marxist women, they probably just gave up, and are calling it a "strike".
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Actually women are more willing when they want something. Just some advice for the young bucks on the forum. If your wife or girlfriend says they will give you some good sex if you do some work around the house, get the sex up front. It will be the best then. If you get the sex afterwards, it won't .be as good.
    A Truth which must never be spoken in a 'polite' woke society.

Ladies, just remember to keep breathing and push through the pain...

Last edited by ClaytonB; 07-09-2022 at 09:21 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Legislators should push thru a bill mandating abortions for fat, ugly, low IQ, poor, people. Why is it if you want to legally sponsor/petition a person to immigrate to the USA you have to also agree to support them financially and yet people that cannot afford their own rent, heat, food, childcare, get to indiscriminately have as many children as they want? No ticky No laundry! No money, get a fuching abortion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12