Thread: 100000 posts

100000 posts

I'll be dipped...

Somewhere along the way, just recently, I cracked 100,000 posts.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    HARD
    TIME
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

You are the first person I've ever seen on any forum that has ever accomplished something like this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

congrats!

You win the dubious privilege of posting 100,000 more. While supplies last.

But I'd hurry and use them up. With our Marxist Overlords rapidly tightening the nooses around all of our necks, supplies may not last long. But hey, at least they'll provide you with no shortage ot topics to post about until the trapdoor opens.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Thanks for keeping this place alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan View Post
    Thanks for keeping this place alive.
    100,000 posts?

100,000 pieces of evidence
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    100,000 posts?

100,000 pieces of evidence
    Evidence?

How quaint.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Keep up the good work . Somebody has to pick up the slack ( Danke etc)
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Evidence?

How quaint.
    Was my first thought...

Congrats AF. Imagine how many keystrokes that is. Or mouse clicks. Or hours spent.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'll be dipped...

Imagine how much time and energy you've got invested.

I think about that myself sometimes, how much time, treasure and other resources I've invested over the many years. Sometimes I wonder if I'd have been better off investing all that in my friends and loved ones instead. Considering all the good it's done as is.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Imagine how much time and energy you've got invested.

I think about that myself sometimes, how much time, treasure and other resources I've invested over the many years. Sometimes I wonder if I'd have been better off investing all that in my friends and loved ones instead. Considering all the good it's done as is.
    For what its worth, I'm glad you post here
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    For what its worth, I'm glad you post here

Thanks. Feeling's mutual.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'll be dipped...

Three cheers! Wish you had a way to monetize that.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Three cheers! Wish you had a way to monetize that.
    You and me both brother.

Since it took you 15 years to get 100k posts, maybe it'll take you another 15 years to hit 200k posts.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.