SCOTUS rightly kicks Roe to the curb and the "left" goes apoplectic. Those people seem utterly unwilling to ever give measured responses to any development with which they disagree. It's always exasperated cries of how the sky is falling.

When I am alone in the car, I usually listen to NPR because it's good to hear how the enemy thinks. I don't listen with Bibi in the car for fear she will draw her sidearm and put the radio, and possibly some vital system of the car, permanently out of commission.

With the overturn, it was the height of cheap amusement to hear the NPR drones going off about how the world was ended. Are they that egregiously ignorant? Dishonest? Both? They claimed it was the end of abortion and contraception. Neither claim is true. All the decision did was to rightly declare that there is no constitutional right to an abortion, which in my thinking strikes more at federal funding, than anything else.

They are going off in similar fashion on the 2A ruling. NJ's governor and AG got up before the cameras and waved their hands for all they were worth, declaring how "most New Jerseyans" want strict gun laws and now Joizey has one of the lowest rates of gun violence in the nation, etc. NJ's crime rate is through the ceiling. Murder is high there, but I guess being cut to ribbons, beaten to death, tossed off a precipice, etc., are better than being shot. "...ronka ronka ronka...you still have to have a permit to carry a concealed weapon in NJ... ronka ronka ronka..."

Honesty, basic intelligence, and smarts seem alien to these people.