Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SCOTUS has overruled Roe v. Wade

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Women
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    ding-ding-ding! We have a winner!
    You would think the weirdosexuals would be in favor of reducing abortions, since, as the commenter noted in OB's post, they can't make any of their own.

Less abortions would mean more children for them latch onto and raise as their own, like Pete ButtPlug and his husband.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    (And did you notice anything missing from the ACLU's list?)
    I was channel surfing from bed before passing out last night - that type of thing where you give each channel a quarter second before moving on. I hit MSNBC and Michael Steele (former RNC chairman) was sitting in as host and the bottom bar said something about abortion, so I moved on. About four channels later it finally sunk in that something seemed off-kilter about his panel of three - so I went back to take a closer look. sure enough, his panel consisted of:
    Malcolm Kenyatta - Gay CIS-male legislator from Pennsylvania
    Imara Jones - Trans woman
    Katelyn Burns - Trans woman

So these are the voices that MSNBC wants to be heard on the topic of abortion.
    Here at RPF, we don't promote every conspiracy theory - merely the ones we've been made aware of. If there's anything that Ron Paul followers know, it's that bad things don't just happen; bad things require dark and insidious forces acting in concert and in secret to make them happen.

I wonder about the timing of this Roe v Wade decision. It came up as a big lead-in to the midterm elections. Will this galvanize people into voting Democrat?

With this most recent victory, I now declare that June will no longer be Pride Month and it'll instead be Pro-Life Month.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Roe Is Overturned - Part Of The Problem 874
    On this episode of Part Of The Problem Dave and Robbie discuss the recent overturning of Roe v. Wade, the response from the public and The Corporate Media, and the Moral argument surrounding the matter. This Episode Was Recorded On 6.27.22
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvXAsm-lbjQ

An Honest Conversation On Abortion
    In this clip from Part Of The Problem #874, Dave and Robbie talk about abortion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V90O_obEdDg
    //

ding-ding-ding! We have a winner!
    The funny thing is, is that the most proabortion people I know are dudes who like to hook up without consequences. The most prolife people I know are women who have had kids. My mother is probably the most prolife person I know, thank God. The world is indebted to my mother.

Roe ENDS Crazy Begins!!!
    In this video I discuss the overturning of Roe V. Wade why the decision is legally sound & some of the reaction
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3WsEWFJOVk

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123