roe GONE

did we just win?

pot? YES!
    guns? YES!
    abortions? NO!!!!!

THAT IS FKN US!

NOW FOR THE "FED"

ONWARD!!!!!!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, this is a victory for State's rights and sovereignty.

The Supreme Court basically said that Abortion is a state issue, not a federal issue.

Some states will legalize abortion and some states will make it illegal.

Good.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    did we just win?

abortions? NO!!!!!
    What do you mean?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Get ready

Get ready to see the Left in complete meltdown and riots breaking out all over the country.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Get ready to see the Left in complete meltdown and riots breaking out all over the country.
    I don't think so. There may be some annectdotal incidents, but I think it will for the most part go away quietly.

i just wanted to say

RON PAUL WAS RIGHT!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't think so. There may be some annectdotal incidents, but I think it will for the most part go away quietly.
    It doesn't appear so.

Department of Homeland Security is Warning Catholic Churches and Pregnancy Centers to be Prepared for “Night of Rage” by Pro-Abortion Terrorist Groups
    https://foxmetronews.com/news/depart...rorist-groups/

DHS Warned Catholic Church About A ‘Night Of Rage’ Following Roe Laid Out In Manifesto: Report
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/dhs-w...nifesto-report

Catholic Church Prepares for Attacks From Abortion-Rights Activists
    https://www.newsweek.com/catholic-ch...ivists-1718721

Biden ‘denounces’ threatened ‘night of rage’ over anticipated abortion ruling
    https://nypost.com/2022/06/22/biden-...ortion-ruling/
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post

The Supreme Court basically said that Abortion is a state issue, not a federal issue.

Good.
    You're right, it's mostly a victory for states rights, not as much for pro-life cause.
    "I am a bird"

Today at the Court - Friday, Jun 24, 2022

Building closed to the public

Out of concern for the health and safety of the public and Supreme Court employees, the Supreme Court Building will be closed to the public until further notice. The Building will remain open for official business.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/

Recent Decisions

June 24, 2022

Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization (19-1392)
    The Constitution does not confer a right to abortion; Roe v. Wade, 410 U. S. 113, and Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, 505 U. S. 833, are overruled; the authority to regulate abortion is returned to the people and their elected representatives.

Becerra v. Empire Health Foundation, For Valley Hospital Medical Center (20-1312)
    For purposes of calculating the Medicare fraction—one of two fractions the Medicare program uses to adjust the rates paid to hospitals that serve a higher-than-usual percentage of low-income patients—those individuals “entitled to [Medicare Part A] benefits” are all those qualifying for the program, regardless of whether they receive Medicare payments for part or all of a hospital stay.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Notice they target Catholic church but last I checked it was the U.S. Government that overturned its own decision.

Don't think there won't be a response if it happens. Remember the Army of God? They torched PP's in the '80s.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

I expect an emergency session in the state house here for abortion bill and tax refund of excess tax taken in to meet budget.
    Do something Danke

It doesn't appear so.

Department of Homeland Security is Warning Catholic Churches and Pregnancy Centers to be Prepared for “Night of Rage” by Pro-Abortion Terrorist Groups

DHS Warned Catholic Church About A ‘Night Of Rage’ Following Roe Laid Out In Manifesto: Report

Yes, there will be a few annectdotal incidents. I don't doubt a few buildings will get burned. Some sneakers and flatscreens will be liberated from a walmart. But widespread nationwide unrest? Not likely.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    i just wanted to say

RON PAUL WAS RIGHT!
    Also it does matter that Trump won in 2016.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    You're right, it's mostly a victory for states rights, not as much for pro-life cause.
    Now the real Pro-Life/Anti-abortion movement can begin with Roe v. Wade out of the way.

i just wanted to say

RON PAUL WAS RIGHT!
    As far as I can tell, I think Ron Paul would agree with this court decision.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Interesting that they released the ruling on a Friday...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Does that matter too much ? I don't think too many rioters have significant jobs.
    "I am a bird"

This is what most are saying about it. But in my reading of the opinion this isn't quite the case. The Supreme Court seems to be saying that Roe was essentially legislation from the bench, and that if such a law were to be made, it should be made by the legislative branch, not the judicial. It seems to have left the door open for abortion legislation at both the federal and state level, including the possibility of federal legislation prohibiting states from restricting abortion along the same lines that Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton did.

Granted, the political reality may be that federal legislation like that won't be feasible. But I don't think the Court said it had to be a purely state issue.
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Does that matter too much ? I don't think too many rioters have significant jobs.
    Yep, it does matter. Just like the weather matters. Rioting works best in hot weather, on the weekends. Jobs aside, Friday and Saturday nights are for fighting.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It doesn't appear so.

Yeah....that won't last long. It will last long enough for the left to realize the right is better armed and better trained.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Liberal cities rioting...........

Ho-hum.

The weekend of rage.

Yep, it does matter. Just like the weather matters. Rioting works best in hot weather, on the weekends. Jobs aside, Friday and Saturday nights are for fighting.
    Yes. It's very reminiscent of the 2020 Summer of Love when the Floyd video was released.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I took a drive during lunch and listened to NPR. The meltdown was glorious!

"Oh no! Some women in some states won't be able to kill their children anymore! The horror!!"
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I took a drive during lunch and listened to NPR. The meltdown was glorious!

"Oh no! Some women in some states won't be able to kill their children anymore! The horror!!"
    Ya in practical terms this will mean people will have to drive probably an average of 200 miles in order to kill their baby.

Unless they're doing it like literally every 3-4 months, it really isn't that big of an inconvenience.

The real reason that the libtards are upset, is because they can't accept that other people can have opinions different than their own. They must be forced to conform.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

did we just win?

pot? YES!
    guns? YES!
    abortions? NO!!!!!

THAT IS FKN US!

NOW FOR THE "FED"

ONWARD!!!!!!
    I lean pro choice, but this is the way it should be. It's a state issue.

Good.
    ^^^this^^^

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Ya in practical terms this will mean people will have to drive probably an average of 200 miles in order to kill their baby.

Unless they're doing it like literally every 3-4 months, it really isn't that big of an inconvenience.

The real reason that the libtards are upset, is because they can't accept that other people can have opinions different than their own. They must be forced to conform.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheTexan again.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast