Thread: Video: TV Shows Expose The Globalist Plandemic And The Vaccine Agenda!

Video: TV Shows Expose The Globalist Plandemic And The Vaccine Agenda!

TV Shows Expose The Globalist Plandemic And The Vaccine Agenda!

The Ben Armstrong Show
    June 23, 2022

A show from 2003 and a show 2016 tell you everything before it happened and it is not because they are psychic. Watch the video.

Video Sources:

- Dead Zone Plague. TV Show From 2003

- Flyover Conservatives: Breaking Down X Files Prediction of the Next Plandemic with Clark Clark
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Boycott Youtube! Create a Rumble Account.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    TV shows and movies have always been used to plan the future.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post

A show from 2003 and a show 2016 tell you everything before it happened and it is not because they are psychic. Watch the video.
    Very enlightening. I have always heard that the JBS people were crazy conspiracy people, but up until now, I had mostly seen Ron Paul like content from them. Now I know why they are called crazy conspiracy people.

The fact that something happening today was similar to a work of fiction in the past does not "prove", in any way, that the writers of that fiction had inside information into some nefarious plot for the future. That is not "proof".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Very enlightening. I have always heard that the JBS people were crazy conspiracy people, but up until now, I had mostly seen Ron Paul like content from them. Now I know why they are called crazy conspiracy people.

The fact that something happening today was similar to a work of fiction in the past does not "prove", in any way, that the writers of that fiction had inside information into some nefarious plot for the future. That is not "proof".
    I just found it interesting that 'The Dead Zone' from 2003 predicted the coronavirus outbreak, predicted it was from China, predicted the government response, and predicted the cure the coronavirus: chloroquine (hydroxychloroquine).

Oh, and there's a disclaimer on the video for people like you:

DISCLAIMER: Views and opinions expressed on The Ben Armstrong Show are solely those of the host and do not necessarily represent those of The New American. TNA is not responsible for, and does not verify the accuracy of, any information presented.
    Last edited by WisconsinLiberty; 06-23-2022 at 03:51 PM.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Something the "The Dead Zone" didn't predict was the government actually banning Hydroxychloroquine for Covid treatment.

There's nothing conspiratorial about the government banning a safe, cheap, and effective cure of Covid.

Good thing Ron Paul isn't a Conspiracy Theorist.

FDA Bans Hydroxychloroquine For Covid!

Ron Paul Liberty Report
    Jun 16, 2020

Big pharma is thrilled today after the FDA has rescinded permission for the emergency use of hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of Covid-19. This after two "prestigious" medical journals have recently been forced to withdraw publication of articles critical of the use of hydroxychloroquine. The trials cited by the FDA did not include the critical component zinc according to critics, and was thus doomed to fail. That leaves enormously expensive new drugs in trial and the elusive vaccine as the "only way" to end the coronahysteria. Meanwhile states are pushing the idea of a "second wave" and are eyeing another shutdown.