Thread: Report: WHO Head Privately Admits Covid Virus Leaked From Lab

Report: WHO Head Privately Admits Covid Virus Leaked From Lab

Report: WHO Head Privately Admits Covid Virus Leaked From Lab

The New American
    June 22, 2022

The pro-Chicom head of the World Health Organization confessed to a colleague that the Covid-19 virus sprung from a lab that lost control of the potentially-deadly pathogen.

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus spilled the beans to a top European politician, the Daily Mail reported. Yet Tedros still publicly says he doesn’t know the origin of the microbe.

Tedros hasn’t revealed anything new. Top U.S. scientists, including Anthony Fauci, who runs the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, knew the truth from the beginning of the pandemic. But they dismissed it as a debunked “conspiracy theory.” The leftist mainstream media enthusiastically pushed that lie.

The latest admission puts to rest any lingering doubt about the origin of the Asiatic germ.

Full Article:
    https://thenewamerican.com/report-wh...aked-from-lab/
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Boycott Youtube! Create a Rumble Account.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While I believe at this point that a leak in Wuhan from a lab doing gain of function experiments is the most likely origin of Covid-19, it would be nice to have more than an unnamed “senior government source” as evidence.

The head of the World Health Organisation privately believes the Covid pandemic started following a leak from a Chinese laboratory, a senior Government source claims.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dent-2019.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Interesting that this person wants to remain anonymous.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Does "leak" imply accident? There was a lot of worldwide loss of wealth and liberty over that accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    While I believe at this point that a leak in Wuhan from a lab doing gain of function experiments is the most likely origin of Covid-19, it would be nice to have more than an unnamed “senior government source” as evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Interesting that this person wants to remain anonymous.
    We already have emails from Dr. Fauci where he admitted that the lab leak theory is plausible. So now we have an anonymous source who also says the head of WHO privately admits COVID most likely came from a lab. Even if this anonymous source went public, what would it tell us that we don't already know? From the article:

The pro-Chicom head of the World Health Organization confessed to a colleague that the Covid-19 virus sprung from a lab that lost control of the potentially-deadly pathogen.

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus spilled the beans to a top European politician, the Daily Mail reported. Yet Tedros still publicly says he doesn’t know the origin of the microbe.

Tedros hasn’t revealed anything new. Top U.S. scientists, including Anthony Fauci, who runs the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, knew the truth from the beginning of the pandemic. But they dismissed it as a debunked “conspiracy theory.” The leftist mainstream media enthusiastically pushed that lie.

The latest admission puts to rest any lingering doubt about the origin of the Asiatic germ

Why Dr. Fauci is still being paraded on TV as some kind of moral authority on COVID is beyond me.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Does "leak" imply accident? There was a lot of worldwide loss of wealth and liberty over that accident.
    Recklessness + accident + cover up.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    We already have emails from Dr. Fauci where he admitted that the lab leak theory is plausible. So now we have an anonymous source who also says the head of WHO privately admits COVID most likely came from a lab. Even if this anonymous source went public, what would it tell us that we don't already know? From the article:

The latest admission puts to rest any lingering doubt about the origin of the Asiatic germ

Why Dr. Fauci is still being paraded on TV as some kind of moral authority on COVID is beyond me.
    I know we have other evidence. I was talking specifically about the article. Fauci should be in prison.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

All I know is that there hasn't been any investigations into whether or not Covid was leaked from a lab.

And the only reason, to not have an investigation, is when you already know the answer.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What I know is that solid video proof of any incident is not good enough reason to not be prosecuted or be prosecuted. If anything goes against the propaganda rhetoric it is not valid, goes missing, gets deleted or canceled, or even debunked with illogical nonsense and believers are deemed conspiracy theorists. "Just follow the science, it is irrefutable and we will not give time to anybody that says otherwise!"

It hasn't been long enough to release the truth. Give it a few more years when the world has moved on the the next scary thing, then it will come out quietly.

I can't help but wonder if quite a few different viruses escaped or were let loose. In the fall of 2019 through the spring of 2020, I met a lot of people who caught an odd bug. In February 2020, I had a weird cold with diarrhea. I don't need to tell anyone here this, but there is some funky stuff going down in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I can't help but wonder if quite a few different viruses escaped or were let loose. In the fall of 2019 through the spring of 2020, I met a lot of people who caught an odd bug. In February 2020, I had a weird cold with diarrhea. I don't need to tell anyone here this, but there is some funky stuff going down in this world.
    Forget about that Conspiracy schite and concern yourself with those abysmal rulings regarding guns and Roe from the SCOTUS.

It escaped because of incompetence and they should be held liable ( or it wasnt an accident) . What else has escaped from the same place ?
    Do something Danke