Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yeah, there's no such thing as a "Great Replacement" going on

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This fellow is absolutely right.

When the unwholesome flood that is pouring across the southern border right now, by the millions, when they get organized and link up with the home grown Marxists, this country will explode.

Give it about three years I reckon.

You do know that it is being coordinated and funded, and not regular folk trying to better themselves, don't ya? Just asking, because putting the blame on those not responsible will never solve the problem. In fact, it will only tighten the noose around our throats [government help me save me do something please!].

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    You do know that it is being coordinated and funded, and not regular folk trying to better themselves, don't ya? Just asking, because putting the blame on those not responsible will never solve the problem. In fact, it will only tighten the noose around our throats [government help me save me do something please!].
    Good God in heaven above, how many times do I have to acknowledge that.

And why the $#@! would I appeal to this government to "save me"?

They are the facilitators of the enemies of the people and republic..

All I'm doing at this point is begging my fellow man to snap out of the fug, and become aware of the danger, and organize and train for common defense.

Of course it's being organized and planned and funded by much higher ups, for the purpose of destroying not only the US but the entire Western world.

We know who they are, we know how they are doing, we know what the plan is.

But in the short term and for the great unwashed, that is not the immediate threat.

The immediate threat is the weaponized domestic Bolshevik, or migrant invader.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good God in heaven above, how many times do I have to acknowledge that.

And why the $#@! would I appeal to this government to "save me"?

They are the facilitators of the enemies of the people and republic..

All I'm doing at this point is begging my fellow man to snap out of the fug, and become aware of the danger, and organize and train for common defense.

Of course it's being organized and planned and funded by much higher ups, for the purpose of destroying not only the US but the entire Western world.

We know who they are, we know how they are doing, we know what the plan is.

But in the short term and for the great unwashed, that is not the immediate threat.

The immediate threat is the weaponized domestic Bolshevik, or migrant invader.
    lol just making sure, AF ;-)

So now you see why RFK Jr is so important, more than any republican running for office. Like @CaptUSA stated:

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Still not the fanboy that PAF is but it's clear to me that he needs to be the nominee. At least to separate the democrats from the Marxists.

Which ties with this:

Ron Paul: "We have featured important speakers like Julian Assange, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Col. Douglas Macgregor, and so many others. We have learned from their insights and experience. But just as importantly, we have developed and expanded the network of people who understand the message of peace and are ready to spread it further beyond our circles. That is what this is all about."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Come-Together
    There is no way the average Democrat is going to listen to any republican and agree with them (not that I would either). If a republican "wins" office, it is only going to create a bigger divide, and the Marxists will only expand. It needs to be reigned in.

At least this fellow is being brutally honest.

Only thing he's not being forthright about is what they plan to do once having achieved full control.

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...71316615909376

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

There is no way the average Democrat is going to listen to any republican and agree with them (not that I would either). If a republican "wins" office, it is only going to create a bigger divide, and the Marxists will only expand. It needs to be reigned in.
    Nice try but it won't work
    Light marxists will not unite us and if they did it would only ensure the frog stayed in the pot until it was dead..
    We need the divide to grow until we throw the left out.
    Your agenda is clear.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They no longer care about who hispanics support.
    They will steal every election from now till doomsday.
    They just want more racial conflict.

On Saturday, the Associated Press published a piece titled “Biden’s optimism collides with mounting political challenges” that discussed the strategy for Democratic politicians ahead of November contests. ABC News ran the story as well, but initially deleted a link to the article that they had posted to Twitter.

The caption for the tweet was the opening line to the piece that stated, “Democrats are going to hold onto the House after November’s midterm elections. They will pick up as many as four seats in the Senate, expanding their majority and overcoming internal dissent that has helped stifle their agenda.”

Neither ABC News nor the AP presented the story as opinion and the lede appeared to be present an objective truth that the outlets had come to well in advance of ballots being cast prompting Human Events senior Editor Jack Posobiec to ask what’s going on.

More at: https://waynedupree.com/2022/06/abc-...ctory-in-2022/

The shills will tell us the election was secure and no cheating happened afterwards.
    Reminder.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Men have crashed the shores of France before, but they were greeted by MG-42's that time...
    That's how the French should greet them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Reminder.
    They fix is in.

Biden has no campaign team, no campaign plan, in fact, does not plan to campaign at all.

He can't, for Christ's sake, he can't string together three sentences coherently.

Maybe he can get Senator Slingblade to write speeches for him.

The shills will tell us the election was secure and no cheating happened afterwards.
    Do you mean the Private RNC, DNC and their corporate lobbyists, and CPAC who offers 1st and 2nd place positions to those who $pay$... or the immigrants who can't "vote"?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Do you mean the Private RNC, DNC and their corporate lobbyists, and CPAC who offers 1st and 2nd place positions to those who $pay$... or the immigrants who can't "vote"?
    All of them at once, I suppose.
    The illegals vote and the others help them as part of the rigging.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/i/status/1676523654996172800
    They can't ignore this anymore
    What is happening all across Europe is being conveniently ignored by most, but more footage on the beaches in Spain, Italy, France, and the UK keeps surfacing on social media.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nez95HrakCo

71% of Illegal Crossers Go to Republican Districts -Transforming the USA

https://www.independentsentinel.com/...rming-the-usa/

Invasion and conquest by international communism.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

RFK Jr on "Replacement Theory" (go to 2:35):

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 07-30-2023 at 12:04 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    //

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Only a third is disappointing, but it's a start.

And it was from 2017.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12