Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 47

Thread: Yeah, there's no such thing as a "Great Replacement" going on

  1. #1

    Yeah, there's no such thing as a "Great Replacement" going on

    Of course, the Marxists may be shooting themselves in the foot here.

    Hispanic disapproval of Biden is higher than White disapproval.



    Democrats Vow ‘Transformative’ Plan to Add 1M Foreign-Born Residents to U.S. Voter Rolls in 4 Years

    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ls-in-4-years/

    John Binder 21 Jun 2022

    Democrats are vowing to implement a “transformative” plan that seeks to add about a million foreign-born residents on green cards to United States voter rolls by securing them naturalized American citizenship.

    Former Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) has launched the group “Our Nation’s Future” with support from Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) with the goal of helping one million green card-holders gain naturalized American citizenship within the next four years.

    Such a goal would ensure that about a million foreign-born residents are likely added to U.S. voter rolls in key swing states, both Gutierrez and Durbin seemingly acknowledged. Gutierrez, specifically, called the plan “transformative” for upcoming elections.

    “In America, the overwhelming growth population is Hispanic, and even a conservative Republican can count,” Durbin said during a news conference. “And if they can count they know in future elections, their fate may be decided by those same Hispanic Americans.”

    Already, President Joe Biden has instituted a plan that has surged naturalization rates ahead of the 2022 and 2024 elections.

    From October 1, 2020 to September 30, 2021 about 855,000 green card-holders became naturalized American citizens — the highest annual number of legal immigrants getting naturalized in more than a decade. Put another way, more than 2,300 green card-holders were naturalized every day in Fiscal Year 2021.

    Compare that to Fiscal Year 2020, when about 625,400 green card-holders were naturalized. In Fiscal Year 2019, about 844,000 green card-holders were naturalized and the year before that, in Fiscal Year 2018, nearly 762,000 were naturalized.

    The last time naturalization rates were this high was in Fiscal Year 2008, when more than a million green card-holders became naturalized American citizens.

    Research and the establishment media have consistently admitted that the larger a region’s foreign-born population, the more likely that region is to vote for Democrats over Republicans.

    In 2019, for example, The Atlantic‘s Ronald Brownstein found that nearly 90 percent of House congressional districts with a foreign-born population above the national average are won by Democrats. This means every congressional district with a foreign-born population exceeding 15 percent has a 90 percent chance of electing Democrats and only a ten percent chance of electing a Republican.

    The Washington Post, the New York Times, the Atlantic, Axios, the Los Angeles Times, and the Wall Street Journal have all admitted that rapid demographic changes spurred by mass immigration are tilting the nation toward a permanent Democrat political majority.

    “The single biggest threat to Republicans’ long-term viability is demographics,” Axios acknowledged in 2019. “The numbers simply do not lie … there’s not a single demographic megatrend that favors Republicans.”

    Already, the U.S. has the most generous immigration system in the world — expected to bring in 15 million new foreign-born voters by 2042. About eight million of those voters will have arrived entirely due to the process known as “chain migration” whereby newly naturalized citizens can bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the U.S.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Funny how leftists say the great replacement is a conspiracy theory while at the same time saying it's happening and it's good for the country.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  4. #3
    They no longer care about who hispanics support.
    They will steal every election from now till doomsday.
    They just want more racial conflict.


    On Saturday, the Associated Press published a piece titled “Biden’s optimism collides with mounting political challenges” that discussed the strategy for Democratic politicians ahead of November contests. ABC News ran the story as well, but initially deleted a link to the article that they had posted to Twitter.

    The caption for the tweet was the opening line to the piece that stated, “Democrats are going to hold onto the House after November’s midterm elections. They will pick up as many as four seats in the Senate, expanding their majority and overcoming internal dissent that has helped stifle their agenda.”

    Neither ABC News nor the AP presented the story as opinion and the lede appeared to be present an objective truth that the outlets had come to well in advance of ballots being cast prompting Human Events senior Editor Jack Posobiec to ask what’s going on.

    More at: https://waynedupree.com/2022/06/abc-...ctory-in-2022/


    The shills will tell us the election was secure and no cheating happened afterwards.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Of course, the Marxists may be shooting themselves in the foot here.

    Hispanic disapproval of Biden is higher than White disapproval.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They no longer care about who hispanics support.
    They will steal every election from now till doomsday.
    They just want more racial conflict.
    Biden's hedging his bets with 100,000 Ukrainians. And as the war drags on there will be more. And I have yet to hear Tucker Carlson comment on this at all.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Funny how leftists say the great replacement is a conspiracy theory while at the same time saying it's happening and it's good for the country.
    Just another day in clown world
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Biden's hedging his bets with 100,000 Ukrainians. And as the war drags on there will be more. And I have yet to hear Tucker Carlson comment on this at all.
    I'm gonna laugh when these Ukrainians bring their white supremacy organizations to the US and then get labelled as domestic terrorists
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'm gonna laugh when these Ukrainians bring their white supremacy organizations to the US and then get labelled as domestic terrorists
    "Homegrown"

    So, this way the surveillance state can prosper even more. For your safety of course.

    We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'm gonna laugh when these Ukrainians bring their white supremacy organizations to the US and then get labelled as domestic terrorists
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    "Homegrown"

    So, this way the surveillance state can prosper even more. For your safety of course.
    That only counts if they're wearing MAGA hats and carrying confederate flags.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Biden's hedging his bets with 100,000 Ukrainians. And as the war drags on there will be more. And I have yet to hear Tucker Carlson comment on this at all.
    He commented on the insanity of the Ukraine war support from the UniParty Swamp just yesterday, at about 4:00 in this clip IIRC.



    Ultimately I think @Swordsmyth is right, the Marxist left has consolidated enough power and controls enough of the major cultural institutions in this country, that they no longer care about "winning" elections, they will hold onto their seats and power through fraud going forward.

    They control the election boards of most major population centers that have enough people crammed into them to make the numbers plausible, to carry out the fraud.

    They control the media organs that will parrot the party line that the "people have spoken" and "the vote is legitimate and secure".

    They control the bureaucracies so there will be no effective control measures put in place.

    They control the political process through the UniParty, so that no effective legislative controls will be put in place.

    And they control the enforcement branches to ensure that those who actually committed the fraud are protected, and those who protest or expose the fraud are arrested and sent to political prison.

    And we, the people, have the means at our fingertips to rid ourselves of these tyrants, and yet will not even consider the possibility due to weakness, sloth, stupidity, nostalgia and fear.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-23-2022 at 10:24 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  12. #10
    Tell me how you feel when AOC wins the primary, because she is going to be President someday.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Tell me how you feel when AOC wins the primary, because she is going to be President someday.
    She is eligible for 2024. She turns 35 a few weeks before inauguration.

    https://www.quora.com/Is-Alexandria-...e-election-day

    We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

  14. #12
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

    • "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

    · tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

  15. #13

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    While migration maybe the obvious soultion to the economists
    There are far better solutions for a population crisis, there are factors there are those arent having more children is from a number of factors

    Migration to a possible population crisis is not a soultion.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 01-31-2023 at 06:57 AM.

  17. #15

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Jesus, there is so much wrong with that I don't know where to start.

    I think the biggest issue I have with it is that, is that it is not describing colonization but rather, parasitic consumption.

    The fact of the matter being that, since this was written in 1966, pretty much over my lifetime, the Jamaicans have been replaced themselves.

    Paks and Wogs have overwhelmed Britain, so that the most common boys name for newborns is now Muhammad.

    I digress...if you are going to successfully colonize, then you must bring something better than what is already in place.

    What are they, or the Jamaicans for that matter, bringing to the table that will make life better for your average Englishman?

    Mmmm...I thought so.

    White, western, men, mostly, have, over the last two centuries, perfected a system of trade, transportation, navigation, agriculture, philosophy, government and industry that has lifted the entire global population out of the grinding poverty that it had know since the dawn of time.



    The number of people who die in natural disasters has dropped rapidly, due to advances in technology and research and trauma care, researched and discovered mostly by white men, to a point where it is almost statistically negligible. This is in raw numbers, in spite of a rising population.



    Global life expectancy has continued to climb as white western virtues take hold.



    Global literacy rates also have been climbing since Western global colonization.



    By any metric you care to look at, at the macro level, the entire world is living longer, better, smarter, more well fed and healthier since white Western global colonization brought science, health, literacy, anti-slavery, free markets, Christian morality and individual liberty to the globe.

    And as we get "reverse colonized" and our own people reject these white western virtues, you can now see the trough of the wave we just crested looming ahead, as people in the west begin get more stupid, more unhealthy, more dependent and live shorter, less fulfilling, more brutal and violence torn lives.

    Now, excuse me, "OW! My Balls!" is on.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-15-2023 at 03:23 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    https://twitter.com/Rusty2954/status...94053092196352

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/Rusty2954/status...94053092196352
    From another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/Rusty2954/status...94053092196352
    I spent a semester in Limerick back in the mid-90's, and as such Ireland holds a special place in my heart.

    There's a thing about European countries that is different from immigrant-based countries such as the US, or even Australia. They are CULTURALLY distinct, each and every single one of them. "Ireland for the Irish" as it used to be said. Yet not one of these people responded to the correct answer with the correct, appropriate anger and indignation that it should evoke. Not ONE of them. They were each and every one of them clearly too afraid to sound or appear "racist" to respond and say "Oh, no that's terrible!"

    Ireland tied it's future to the EU, and should have exited when the British rightly did. In 20 years - maybe less - there will be no Ireland anymore. Nor will there be anything left of the West. It'll just be more of the multi-cultural mish-mash that THEYE have forced upon us, and against which we seem to have no will to resist.

    Where are the boatloads of westerners crashing the shores of the middle east or Africa? Perhaps someday.

    ETA: As I have mentioned re: the trans thing, there are answers to this problem, and those people will not like them.

    Unrelated, thank God we're still armed here...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-07-2023 at 05:58 AM. Reason: replaced quote after move

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I spent a semester in Limerick back in the mid-90's, and as such Ireland holds a special place in my heart.

    There's a thing about European countries that is different from immigrant-based countries such as the US, or even Australia. They are CULTURALLY distinct, each and every single one of them. "Ireland for the Irish" as it used to be said. Yet not one of these people responded to the correct answer with the correct, appropriate anger and indignation that it should evoke. Not ONE of them. They were each and every one of them clearly too afraid to sound or appear "racist" to respond and say "Oh, no that's terrible!"

    Ireland tied it's future to the EU, and should have exited when the British rightly did. In 20 years - maybe less - there will be no Ireland anymore. Nor will there be anything left of the West. It'll just be more of the multi-cultural mish-mash that THEYE have forced upon us, and against which we seem to have no will to resist.

    Where are the boatloads of westerners crashing the shores of the middle east or Africa? Perhaps someday.

    ETA: As I have mentioned re: the trans thing, there are answers to this problem, and those people will not like them.

    Unrelated, thank God we're still armed here...
    Shut the hell up, bigot!

    https://twitter.com/poxesfoxes/statu...16558588026881

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    My God...

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I spent a semester in Limerick back in the mid-90's, and as such Ireland holds a special place in my heart.

    There's a thing about European countries that is different from immigrant-based countries such as the US, or even Australia. They are CULTURALLY distinct, each and every single one of them. "Ireland for the Irish" as it used to be said. Yet not one of these people responded to the correct answer with the correct, appropriate anger and indignation that it should evoke. Not ONE of them. They were each and every one of them clearly too afraid to sound or appear "racist" to respond and say "Oh, no that's terrible!"

    Ireland tied it's future to the EU, and should have exited when the British rightly did. In 20 years - maybe less - there will be no Ireland anymore. Nor will there be anything left of the West. It'll just be more of the multi-cultural mish-mash that THEYE have forced upon us, and against which we seem to have no will to resist.

    Where are the boatloads of westerners crashing the shores of the middle east or Africa? Perhaps someday.

    ETA: As I have mentioned re: the trans thing, there are answers to this problem, and those people will not like them.

    Unrelated, thank God we're still armed here...
    All in the name of "diversity". Diversity in skin color, sure. But any diversity in culture, will be gone.

    Which of course is the intention.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  26. #23
    France has fallen.

    They just went through a recent round of gun control and confiscations as well, so the French natives are disarmed for all intents and purposes.

    Yet the mob seems to have no problem laying it's hands on full auto rifles.

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1674927225647382528

    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  27. #24
    https://twitter.com/iamyesyouareno/s...31478507495425

    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1676523654996172800

    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    He commented on the insanity of the Ukraine war support from the UniParty Swamp just yesterday, at about 4:00 in this clip IIRC.



    Ultimately I think @Swordsmyth is right, the Marxist left has consolidated enough power and controls enough of the major cultural institutions in this country, that they no longer care about "winning" elections, they will hold onto their seats and power through fraud going forward.

    They control the election boards of most major population centers that have enough people crammed into them to make the numbers plausible, to carry out the fraud.

    They control the media organs that will parrot the party line that the "people have spoken" and "the vote is legitimate and secure".

    They control the bureaucracies so there will be no effective control measures put in place.

    They control the political process through the UniParty, so that no effective legislative controls will be put in place.

    And they control the enforcement branches to ensure that those who actually committed the fraud are protected, and those who protest or expose the fraud are arrested and sent to political prison.

    And we, the people, have the means at our fingertips to rid ourselves of these tyrants, and yet will not even consider the possibility due to weakness, sloth, stupidity, nostalgia and fear.
    Pretty much
    Do something Danke

  31. #27
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1675941732817465354

    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  32. #28
    https://twitter.com/iamyesyouareno/s...51932331483138

    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  33. #29
    This fellow is absolutely right.

    When the unwholesome flood that is pouring across the southern border right now, by the millions, when they get organized and link up with the home grown Marxists, this country will explode.

    Give it about three years I reckon.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1676523654996172800

    Men have crashed the shores of France before, but they were greeted by MG-42's that time...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-14-2024, 11:45 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-02-2022, 05:49 PM
  3. "Great Reset" Klaus Schwab: People Will be "Tracked" and "Monitored" with RF Tags
    By James_Madison_Lives in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-13-2022, 04:50 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 08:57 PM
  5. "Ron Paul is old, and that may be a great thing...."
    By sailingaway in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 10:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •