Thread: Dr. Simone Gold sentenced to PRISON for speaking at U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021

Dr. Simone Gold sentenced to PRISON for speaking at U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-...january-6.html

(Natural News) One of the faces of America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) has been sentenced to prison after she pleaded guilty back in March to a class A misdemeanor.

Dr. Simone Gold, we reported back in January of 2021, was arrested after she entered the U.S. Capitol building on Jan. 6, 2021, and delivered a speech via megaphone about the dangers and ineffectiveness of Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines.”

She further discussed viable remedies such as hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and ivermectin, urging listeners to protect their natural DNA and immune systems rather than take an experimental injection that could – and likely will in the coming years for everyone who took it – kill them.

For the “crime” of entering the People’s building through the neatly positioned velvet ropes that were placed almost as a guide for those herded inside by law enforcement assets, Gold will now have to serve a two-month prison sentence.

Her guilty plea in March of this year admitted to “entering and remaining in a restricted building.” She clearly would have been better off burning down a small business or a target like Black Lives Matter (BLM) terrorists did without penalty.

U.S. District Judge Christopher Cooper in Washington, D.C., also sentenced Gold to 12 months of supervised release following her 60-day prison term and ordered her to pay a $9,500 fine.

Judge called it “unseemly” that AFLDS raised money for Gold’s salary by telling supporters her arrest was unfair prosecution

The judge told Gold that her statements about Fauci Flu shots did not factor in to her sentencing. According to him, Gold was not a “casual bystander” on January 6, but rather an “insurrectionist.”

Cooper did accuse AFLDS, Gold’s organization, of “misleading” supporters into believing that her prosecution was politically motivated and that it trampled her First Amendment rights.

Cooper went on to call it “unseemly” that AFLDS is using the Capitol “riot” as a means of raising money, including for Gold’s personal salary.

“I think that is a real disservice to the true victims of that day,” he stated.

Gold traveled to the Capitol on Jan. 5, 2021, to speak at Freedom Plaza. Her intent was simply to deliver a medical speech – and when the gates were opened, so to speak, into the Capitol building, she simply brought her message inside.

Gold never committed any acts of violence, just to be clear. She simply spoke through her megaphone about the scam of the plandemic, and for this she was placed on the FBI’s most wanted release.

“I was paid a visit by the FBI in a Roger Stone kind of takedown moment, which is quite uncalled for,” Gold said about her prosecution.

“You know, if anybody wanted to get a hold of me, they could have picked up the phone and called. I’m very easy to find. But there were literally twenty guys with guns blazing, [and they] broke down my door.”

The FBI essentially raided Gold’s home, all because she spoke her mind about the plandemic and the serious crimes against humanity that were, and still are, being committed in the name of “public health.”

“It was dramatic and what I want to say is that I weep for our country,” Gold added about her mistreatment at the hands of the state.

“If you can pull in a person like me … [and] have the FBI break down your door with 20 guns, shackle you [in] handcuffs [and] drag you off, I mean it was really terrible … I’m telling you, America: this can happen to you.”

More related news about Gold’s arrest and sentencing and other acts of government tyranny can be found at Overlords.news.
    Accusing Demon-crats of crimes is in and of itself a CRIME AGAINST DEMON-CRATS.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Apparently a post circulating on facebook says she also had to surrender any firearms she has and must seek prior approval before applying for credit.

I can't seem to find any information though regarding further conditions for her plea/sentencing.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Another political prisoner.

Really nothing shocking or surprising.

The government is making it very clear what you are allowed to oppose and speak out against and what you are not allowed to oppose and speak out against.

Americunts yawn and go on about their business.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Two month prison sentence? Surprised she didn't get life in prison.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I think 2 months is a fair sentance. These people broke the law and need to be punished, but don't need their lives taken away from them with years or decades in prison for what was a stupid act they were goaded into by Trump.

There seem to be no shortage of agents to bring the heat down on these dangerous criminals.

Remember this when your local sheriff/cop says that he won't come and take your (insert item here).

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

The government is making it very clear what you are allowed to oppose and speak out against and what you are not allowed to oppose and speak out against.

My mind is blown every time I read of another person convicted of free speeching. I feel like I’m alone in that. People are more concerned with amber heard poops.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I think 2 months is a fair sentance. These people broke the law and need to be punished, but don't need their lives taken away from them with years or decades in prison for what was a stupid act they were goaded into by Trump.
    What crime was committed?

Assembly and Speech being protected,, What Crime?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If a person was in attendance and the gates and doors were wide open, how would a person know they were breaking the law?

I think I see where it all went wrong...

"One of the faces of America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) has been sentenced to prison after she pleaded guilty back in March to a class A misdemeanor."
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

China is the model. We are on track.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    If a person was in attendance and the gates and doors were wide open, how would a person know they were breaking the law?
    Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

(Well, not unless you're a cop, anyway.)

You seem to forget they were welcomed in by Capitol police. Secondly, that is our Capitol, we pay for it with our tax dollars. Trump did not goad anyone to go into the Capitol, but Ray Epps did.
    Last edited by donnay; 06-20-2022 at 08:34 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    What crime was committed?

Assembly and Speech being protected,, What Crime?
    Tresspassing in a Federal building is what I believe they were charged with.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    The smashed windows and doors, cops in riot gear might have been a clue.

She was Invited in_ not trespassing

and the Individuals who broke windows are not only NOT WANTED,, they are protected.
    several want to know their identities.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

This is not $#@!ing OK nor is it $#@!ing "fair".

This is unequal justice, unequally applied, a hallmark of lawless authoritarianism.

If the defendant had instead decided to bullhorn inside of the SCROTUS building in favor of abortion, she would most certainly not be jailed.

"Hot" tyranny has arrived when you are jailed for political crimes unequally.

Of course, most people think like you do, so nothing will happen, nothing will change and nothing will get done and nobody will care.

Until you're getting hauled off to prison.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-20-2022 at 08:58 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tresspassing in a Federal building is what I believe they were charged with
    How were they tresspassing when they were invited in by Capitol police?

You mean like the cops in riot gear who were on the stairwell when Ashli Babbit was murdered?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Fair sentence imo

Anybody going into Capital that day was foolish

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Fair sentence imo

Especially the politicians.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 06-21-2022 at 09:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

You are pretending like everybody there saw everything that happened, and everything happened all at once..

A lot of people came from Trump's speech. By the time they got there, the doors were opened and cops were welcoming people in. They did not have the luxury that you do of reviewing the tapes.

If you want to say that anybody who committed violence or vandalism should be sentenced, that is one thing.. maybe you could make an argument that if they were on video following those violent people inside.. I would argue against that, because a lot of the Trump supporters who followed them in ended up trying to stop them and keep it peaceful. A lot of people came in later, and there was no real indication they weren't supposed to be there, even if there were some signs that there had been a dust-up at some point.

That is not even considering that this was obviously and intentional setup, many of the people who were instigating and committing violence are not being prosecuted or even being sought for questioning. Pelosi and the Mayor rejected 2,000 national guard troops and intentionally left the Capitol barren of law enforcement. Federal agents and informants were used to breech the Capitol to make way for the rally goers who would not reach the Capitol until about an hour later.

Once you realize that, you understand that the real criminals are on the opposing team.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-21-2022 at 10:16 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Fair sentence imo

Being foolish is not a crime. Most of them were just following the crowd from the rally to the Capitol, and followed people in and were welcomed by police.

This whole thing was a staged setup, using federal law enforcement. Anybody who entered peacefully should not be prosecuted, any of those people who were prosecuted or spent time in jail should be receiving a hefty settlement, Democrats should be going to prison for this.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."