Thread: Texas GOP platform now has support for Texas independence - #TEXIT

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries

Texas GOP platform now has support for Texas independence - #TEXIT

The Texas GOP concluded their state convention in Houston today and per reports...

There are now platform planks that effectively call for a state wide vote for Texas to reassert itself as an independent nation and otherwise call for state sovereignty due to federally mandated legislation that infringes upon the 10th Amendment.

The Texas National Movement (TNM) is the force behind this: https://tnm.me/
    Their Texas independent booth was quite popular at the convention.
    Learn more about TEXIT: https://tnm.me/texit

Daniel Miller is the TNM president, he wrote the definitive book on the subject "Texit: Why and How Texas Will Leave The Union"
    https://www.amazon.com/Texit-Texas-W...dp/1948035693/

I was able to meet and talk with Daniel last night, very sharp and on-point. From earlier this year: Daniel Miller- Texas Lieutenant Governor campaign:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...rnor-Candidate

Full plank text:

This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    //

Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

Platform · Our Actions

Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

#TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise

HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube

Do something Danke

$#@! yes.

This is the way.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Way to go Texas. Now lets hope this reignites Calexit and causes a spark that will spread to other states.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    $#@! yes.

This is the way.
    Lead on, good sir!

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Way to go Texas. Now lets hope this reignites Calexit and causes a spark that will spread to other states.
    Yes, exactly!

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wish Texas would. I'd love to see the media spin it that Texans are all awful horrible people and we absolutely need them to stay in our country.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.” - Thomas Jefferson

Forum Friends get $20 off your $200 order - save money on bulk ammo as we donate to your favorite pro-freedom group.

Quote Originally Posted by ammodotcom View Post
    I wish Texas would. I'd love to see the media spin it that Texans are all awful horrible people and we absolutely need them to stay in our country.
    The media already does spin that Texans are awful people.

Calvin Coolidge

California won't leave if a dem is president. Best you can hope for is that republicans gain a supermajority, and democrats decide to leave, and HOPEFULLY the Republicans won't be stupid enough to bring the democrats back next time.

I still think we should try kicking states out of the union over secession next time. Secession was tried and failed and now has a bad reputation. But kicking someone out has never been done before in the USA. Just call it 'granting them independence' so it doesn't sound so bad.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 06-21-2022 at 09:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

I still think we should try kicking states out of the union over secession next time. Secession was tried and failed and now has a bad reputation. But kicking someone out has never been done before in the USA. Just call it 'granting them independence' so it doesn't sound so bad.
    Not a bad idea.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy ... Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." - J.F.K.

Anyone wanna bet that the feds are going to infiltrate this Texas secession movement and completely ruin it?

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Don't worry, it's not gonna happen.

The secession referendum isn't on the list of legislative priorities for the 88th session, and in Texas politics, if it ain't on the list, it ain't getting done.

Maybe in the 2025 session. We'll see.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone wanna bet that the feds are going to infiltrate this Texas secession movement and completely ruin it?
    "going to"???