Thread: Cellar Boxing-Wall St secret

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good write-up there but one big point the author misses is that cellar boxing avoids triggering a "taxable event" for the profiting parties since the short position is never closed. I don't have the rule handy but basically it's a legalese loophole where a "taxable event" is only possible once a position is closed. Never close position? Never becomes a "taxable event".
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Unfortunately, government regulators and self-regulators have either been blind, asleep, ineffective, negligent, or complicit with fraudulent practices on Wall Street for decades.
    Regulatory capture.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Good write-up there but one big point the author misses is that cellar boxing avoids triggering a "taxable event" for the profiting parties since the short position is never closed. I don't have the rule handy but basically it's a legalese loophole where a "taxable event" is only possible once a position is closed. Never close position? Never becomes a "taxable event".
    Dam, what a scam.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Dam, what a scam.
    You can see it in action by looking at penny stocks of long bankrupt companies that are still available on the otc markets. You can still trade $#@!in' Blockbuster and Sears, to name a couple cellar-boxed examples, at .01 per share or thereabouts. Naked shorting hedge funds, in collusion with Citadel and Virtu (since market makers can legally create fake shares for naked shorting purposes....cuz "liquidity"), that drove the share price into delisting never actually closed the short positions so there's never been a taxable event for the hedge funds. It's the same plan they tried on Gamestop and other "dead" brick-n-mortars, but they failed, so there's huge naked short positions on "meme stocks" that they can't close.

It's part of the strategy that vulture capital funds like Romney's Bain Capital and Boston Consulting Group use to loot a company while it is intentionally bankrupted and delisted due to naked shorting. Everyone involved (hedge funds, Bain, BCG, Citadel, etc) make off like pirates and leave the average investor/fund holding the worthless bag. Basically an infinite money glitch for them, if successful, which they usually are.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-22-2022 at 05:21 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

What I think of when I hear "cellar boxing":

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    What I think of when I hear "cellar boxing":

Pretty much sums it up there. When I came across the term during Gamestop research it did make me wonder about ZH's use of Durden and the old ZH content.