Thread: Man Who Was In Capitol for 20 Mins. on 1/6 Commits Suicide in Jail, No Violent Charges

Man Who Was In Capitol for 20 Mins. on 1/6 Commits Suicide in Jail, No Violent Charges

He was waved in through an open door as police stood by. No violent charges. Inside for 20 minutes, mostly taking video. It was Perna who called the FBI to tell them that was him in a picture.

Never even had a parking ticket. America is no more under Brandon.

Aunt of Jan 6 Defendant Who Committed Suicide While Awaiting Trial Tells Tucker Carlson: “He pleaded guilty because stress had worn him down” [video]

Aunt of Perna

FOIA Video Shows Capitol Police Waving Jan. 6 Protesters Inside Through Doors

Tucker Carlson report on the story: https://rumble.com/vw7b3z-julie-kell...thew-pern.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Being held as a political prisoner is incredibly stressful.

None of this is shocking.

What IS shocking is that worthless, weak Americunts, myself included, have not stormed that prison like the Bastille and freed these people.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

I imagine a lot of the people that are being held as political prisoners are suicidal.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Every prisoner held under the "War on Drugs" fiasco has been a 'political prisoner'.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

What IS shocking is that worthless, weak Americunts, myself included, have not stormed that prison like the Bastille and freed these people.
    Chain yourself to the desk of your congressman for remaining silent instead.

Anything good on Netflix lately? Running low on shows to watch
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I imagine a lot of the people that are being held as political prisoners are suicidal.
    A lot of those people have no criminal records. They thought they were going to watch Pence restore law and election integrity.

We're a bunch of pussies and the Elites know it.

That federal state and local LEOs will follow every order and we'll do nothing.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Anything good on Netflix lately? Running low on shows to watch
    Don’t know about Netflix, but “The Offer” on paramount was pretty good.
    My Medical Records are Private

"If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul