Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The email is going out from 1pm- 3pm

NO email received!

This is sad.....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know Trevor is a busy man, but this sucks.

Is there anyone that can help him get that email out?

Quote Originally Posted by newmedia4ron View Post

He is god, he knows all, I'm sure Trevor has everything under control.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jam View Post
    Agreed. Those are the people that make me nervous in regard to canvassing as well. There are a handful of people that just go off half cocked online, instantly assume there's a conspiracy behind everything...the kind of people that the MSM love focusing on when referring to all of us.

I imagine they're the ones that will argue red-faced in the face of opposition, permanently solidifying their negative views. That in itself is counterproductive but...

Doing it to someone who is helping our cause is just ridiculous. It honestly makes me want to distance myself from that sub-sect of the Paul movement. It's robbing energy, not lending it.

Be civil.
    Don't make judgements about things you have no knowledge of. At least go find out what has been said on this issue. There are several threads about it.

Sending out emails this late will lose untold amounts of money that we could not afford to lose.

That's really debatable.

I think the pool of people who somehow managed to "forget" that today was the tea party is probably vanishingly small.

Two weeks ago people were pissed off that they were getting TOO MANY emails. Today people are pissed off because they think they're the only Ron Paul supporters who can remember dates, and everyone else has fallen asleep like Rip Van Winkle. There's just not that much likelihood that's true.

Especially since the campaign itself sent an email last night. Do you seriously think that anyone is signed up for the tea party who doesn't also get campaign emails? Come on folks.

Quote Originally Posted by newmedia4ron View Post

It already went out a long time ago. If you didn't click the confirmation email after signing you're not going to get an email.

Let me guess LibertyEagle and clan.. that's my fault as well!! RIGHT? LOL Man- I'm sure they think it is. Thank god they are on my ignore list.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trev, fuhgeddabout the haters. God forbid anyone takes on a project to help out the Revolution from here on out after all the non constructive BS slung at you all day. Good job, keep on keepin' on, try to get some sleep sometime! lol
    The more laws and order are made prominent,
    The more thieves and robbers there will be.
    ~Lao-tzu

"Do not believe anything because it is said by an authority, or if it is said to come from angels, or from Gods, or from an inspired source. Believe it only if you have explored it in your own heart and mind and body and found it to be true."~ Buddha

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234