Thread: Fauci tests positive for COVID

Fauci tests positive for COVID

Dangerous and ineffective.

Anthony Fauci Tests Positive for Coronavirus

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...r-coronavirus/

JOSHUA CAPLAN 15 Jun 2022

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser, has tested positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday and is experiencing mild symptoms.

The 81-year-old Fauci is fully vaccinated and has received two boosters.

“Today, Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health, and Chief Medical Advisor to President Biden, tested positive for COVID-19 on a rapid antigen test. He is fully vaccinated and has been boosted twice.” the NIH said in a statement. “He is currently experiencing mild symptoms. Dr. Fauci will isolate and continue to work from his home. He has not recently been in close contact with President Biden or other senior government officials. Dr. Fauci will follow the COVID-19 guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and medical advice from his physician and return to the NIH when he tests negative.”
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But ... but ... Muh ScienceTM ...

https://twitter.com/OficialArriEgua/...15389750284288
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I'm tearing up as I read this. Really.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Guess he fell for the sales pitch the vaccine salesperson gave him.

Guess his saline shot didn't protect him from covid like he thought it would.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Guess his saline shot didn't protect him from covid like he thought it would.
    I'll bet it worked better than what everybody else got.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I'm tearing up as I read this. Really.
    You have absolutely no idea how distraught I've been ever since reading this sad news.
    I need counselors right now, I am so triggered. I am sending all of my good vibes and energy waves towards Dr. Fauci's residence right now. I'm also going to throw some of my crystals into a bowl and talk to them so they can tell all of their interconnected gem and rock friends around the world to send their energy to Dr. Fauci.

Dr. Fauci, if you're reading this, I want you to know that at 81, you're simply too young to go! You have so much of life ahead of you and you can't go now! It'll be too soon!
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Things are about to get ugly like they have never gotten ugly before...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bet he wishes he didn't fund that research in China right about now.

No worries. Fauci will get all of the best therapies.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    No worries. Fauci will get all of the best therapies.
    Like the antidote?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Not easy selling product that doesn’t work even if you have full control of mass messaging